Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking the same thing! Her mother looked stonefaced. I'd be so embarrased there is no way I could sit there and not even move. What's with these people??

or I would be crying thinking that something I did as a parent caused my child to savagely murder another human being.

I am surprised her mother isn't sitting there knitting the whole time.

Watching Jodi on the stand yesterday, struck me odd her demenour.
Something definitely not norm about her chatting away about herself, almost played out and not sincere. I felt somewhat bad for her mother listening to her so called abuse however, trials will bring it all out.
She's toast either way in my opinion, no self defense tactic will work for her. She is just to evil.

I think her mom was told this story would emerge and, being the stoic mom, she's willing to sit there and listen to it for the good of her daugther. even if the story isn't true.

Exactly. I also want to add, from the families I work with, you have NO IDEA how good the GOOD LIARS are. No idea. It is NOTHING compared to regular lying. It is amazing how many facts and details, even about things that don't matter, a pathological liar can develop.

It is precisely because the male poster (prior to the quoted post) can't see it and most of the world can't that she is dangerous. I will tell you, honestly, it is like nothing you've seen before. Go watch 48 hours with her interview. Now, knowing that she is lying, you will be amazed. She is an even better liar when she says she is innocent - much more believable. She has a harder time with the victim role likely because it triggers her abandonment issues.
It is terrifying to realize the extent of another's disorder when you love that person, no doubt. I believe one reason their lies are believable is because they lie about even inconsequential things. Everything becomes so twisted that any 'truth' just can't be perceived any longer.

It isn't what would be for many truth vs. lie but which version of their reality you're following.

IME and JMO

Better be careful, they may get a jury member to feel sorry for her. The wooden spoon defense.

Ugh. Let's guess, she's been carrying around a splinter or 2 all these years...

Michelle Lee @myhlee
Judge Sherry Stephens' morning calendar is continuing. We may start a little late this morning. #JodiArias' mom is not here.

We have to wait for the mom with her spoon?? Really?

there were times I thought she was taking notes, ok so I had a wooden spoon...gotcha---acrylic nails check....

for the book that is soon to be published.

there were times I thought she was taking notes, ok so I had a wooden spoon...gotcha---acrylic nails check....

Oh Good Lord please don't tell me we have another Cindy Anthony.....I don't think I could take it!

Wonder why Jodi's Mom isn't there? Interesting :waitasec: It would be a huge message to the Jurors "if" she never returned :please:

I was thinking the same thing! Her mother looked stonefaced. I'd be so embarrased there is no way I could sit there and not even move. What's with these people??

I have a young relative who's been in and out of therapy and therapeutic settings since she was 11.

She's now 18 and has alienated virtually everyone she's ever known. Both parents, layers of family.

I've always told her that I'd be the last one standing if she needed me. I love her. I'd sit there for her.

That would not mean I endorsed what she did - simply that I love her.

I doubt I'd be particularly animated.

I hope I never have to know how I'd behave.

I think her mom was told this story would emerge and, being the stoic mom, she's willing to sit there and listen to it for the good of her daugther. even if the story isn't true.

Geo and Cindy Anthony all over again.

No kidding. Juan is not a tall man but he does walk with quite a swagger. He's got that thing, you know. ;)

Are you in court today? I think you said not till Thurs afternoon, right?

I LOVE your from the courtroom reports!

OMG...danged friends. Have to go to lunch. Not happy about it. It will take me all afternoon just to read and catch up, much less miss the testimony. Argh. Somebody post summaries every now and then. Much appreciated.

I will add that when the Juan Machine starts with cross, I am hibernating in a cave with laptop.

I am still just seeing the ' Great Seal'--- is anyone else seeing movement yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
31Deeds