Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We had sex one more time after we broke up. FYI, Jodi....most people DON'T have sex AFTER they break up.

Just sayin.

Groups/people JA has offended:

"fat" people
gay people
her mother
spoons
hoarders
her ex's family
cats

lol!!!! hoarders...I almost forgot about that part of her testimony!

Add Mormons to this list.

Why isn't she being asked yes or no questions, then allowed to explain when needed?

Nurmi is not that skilled imo. As far as Martinez, the more she opens up the more he can drive through with his Mac truck.

"blurred boundaries" HA that's the story of her life. She doesn't understand normal social boundaries.

If I could find those scissors from my childhood I could poke my other eye out........nah I would be blind..........God she is freaking driving me crazy and I can't look away:banghead:

Come OOONNNN. What the heck? Where in the constitution does it say murderers shall be permitted to dish every single fight they had with their boyfriend and also report on the plight of undocumented Romanian day laborers in the American Southwest?

I understand it's good for the prosecutor to have a lot of material to go with, but this is just nuts. She's hijacked this court. Is it not possible to tell this woman that the only acceptable answers are yes, no, I don't know?

I can't believe Nermal can keep up with this. He probably has teenage daughters.

Looks like she has a habit of trying to get ex b/f's back by *advertiser censored*.

Sounds familiar,
JMHO of course!
fran

I want the pros to ask her if she paid or her live-in b/f paid for the implants?

I think she either needs her money back, as they look deflated, or she shouldn't wear her grandma's bras and go to Victoria's Secret.

Just an observation,
fran

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Omg I want to repeatedly ram a rusty ice pic into me ear!

I was thinking pencil ----> eye. Either would be less painful than listening to JA drone on and on and on and....

guys... I seriously cannot take much more of this chit.

It is simply. disgusting.

I can't either. During testimony so far, I have cleaned out one cat box and I have 2 more to go. My DH will be lucky if I don't sling cat carp all over the house before this is over! She is the kind of person that would literally make you think you are losing your mind. An answer for everything and always calm and confident. OMG!

BINGO!!!

This is her pattern she continues a sexual relationship after she breaks up with a guy ... And allegedly with Matt this only happened once.

So is it a leap to think it only happened once with Travis instead of Jodi's self serving claim it was ongoing?????

Does anyone think that this Defense Team may very well be setting the stage for her to be granted an appeal based on inadequate counsel? He is letting her talk way too much. Way way way too much. He's not guiding her at all.

No, an attorney would never put themselves in that position for the sake of a client -- especially a guilty client

:moo:I hope she will talk about her cat...that feline that made all those marks.. im very interested in that subject. I think the cat gave her some disease you know and she became OUT OF CONTROL or maybe got drugged on catnip

This gave me the biggest laugh so far this morning!!!! Poor cat will be blamed as abusive I'm sure of it! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487