Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have my headphones on at work and I just realized I am being lulled into a coma...seriously this is really boring!

If anyone can tell me the relevance of her testimony so far, I will come up with a special WS tribute to you. The relevance has to be routed in reality.

it's all about Jodi and we are just crumbs living in HER world!!

She acts like she's testifying as an expert witness and NOT a defendant.
:ignore:

Well, she is an expert storyteller, with a focus on fiction.

hmmm, I forgot about that.

Maybe she was barbecuing on the way back from Utah!

just an idea,
fran

Oh, she had a BBQ alright, IMO. The knife, gun and her clothes somewhere in the desert in between Arizona and Utah (she had plenty of gasoline with her to pull it off).

She's going to have trouble when Juan does not let her go on and on in her answers.

Me? I'm tuning this boring <mod snip> out and preparing for the REAL show!

Thoughts? Too subtle?

juan.jpg

Jack WAS like a little brother to you...Darryl was old enough to be your father!

Smokers with dripping tarry walls

Yes...again it strikes me that the dripping tarry walls she mentioned (of the people who TOOK HER IN) is preferable to the dripping blood walls JA leaves behind.

O/T but thank you JA for also contributing to the housing bubble crisis. :banghead:

break for lunch, break for lunch, break for lunch.

I can't take any more.

I think the most of the cheating stories are lies, to show that she had numerous affairs, she was cheated on numerous times, they broke up, she continued friendships with them, some even continued sex with them, and she didn't kill any of them.
Oh yeah! And she showed up unannounced with them, and stalked them.

I'm believing her, but I do agree it shows she was cheated on without harm coming to the guys. It also shows a pattern of establishing relationships with people and remaining with them when they aren't respectful.

IS can't go to commercial 'cause all the talking heads have passed out laughing or drunk by now,lol.

I don't think I've ever seen a defendant who describes in such minute detail. Even what news network he watched and the description of the house sounds like a real estate ad.

Ya know if she wasn't a murderous sociopath who's going to prison for the rest of her life, she probably could have made a decent career as a PI. You know with all the stalking and cyberstalking experience...and attention to detail.

Yep, or forensics.

JA found a house on the internet . . .

We both moved our beds into the rooms . . .Jack had other bedroom - on the weekends 2-3 days a week . . . we grew closer after Palm Desert . . .

Jack felt like a little brother to me . ..

status of romantic relationship with you and Darryl . . . committed . . .

not under any pressure to get married

Lunch break 1:25 pm resume

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads