Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. Poor Daryl who helped her as much as he could when he testified. Who didn't even want to show his face. And now she tells the world that he's an alcoholic.

Wow.

Hopefully, Daryl will come back and straighten this out?

She doesn't remember where he worked?! Bullchit!

she not only knew where he worked, she knew where his boss lived and his boss' wife and children's names, where they vacationed, what cars they drove. What car her bf drove and when the oil was changed. How long his phone contract was and what month/year he could upgrade without penalty, and if there was a penalty for early exit, what the cost was, how many kWh he used of electricity on his house meter, and when his prostate was last checked and his latest cholesterol result and if his lipitor worked or caused his liver enzymes to elevate, how the son did in school since she went to parent night as the doting future step mom.

(I think i should have stopped at 1 cup of coffee at 5am)

i am passing out really cant stay awake

PLUS im moving out tomorrow and packed NOTHING

she took real estate courses but can't explain how the house purchase went down...

Yet, when she returned her murdermobile to the rental place, they noted
that it reeked of smoke.

hmmm, I forgot about that.

Maybe she was barbecuing on the way back from Utah!

just an idea,
fran

In this story bahaha.
Yup story is all it is LOL

She acts like she's testifying as an expert witness and NOT a defendant.
:ignore:

Darryl quit the Supervisor position . . .we went to a San Francisco 49rs game . . . toured the city, got a good rate on a room , met his son age 4 or so

Darryl's interaction with other women didn't get jealous . .

Go on dates . . .bought house in June 2005 . . prior to buying the home . . . . 2002 to 2005 . . did not live together . . he had moved back to Monterray . . . we had separate jobs . . . . in Monteray . . . don't remember exact point in time - either in San Francisco . . . we celebrated Supervisory role - we celebrated - he was very clear he didn't want to give married . . . he liked me, attracted to me, don't see myself getting married . . . JA was young @ the time so it didn't bother her . . . .fell in love with Darryl . . .

I don't remember the exact moment . . . a gradual process. . . crush became more and more - I got to know his son . . .

what were you overlooking?
I discovered after I developed deep feelings for him that he was a smoker . . . I didn't like that . . . never knew it . . he never smelled like smoke - I never knew it . . . .he had very good hygiene . . . . he then admitted to me he was an alcoholic . . .. I worried it would affect his health

I didn't want to be around a smoker - didn't like it . . .

I would notice after dinner - he would take some Stoli out of the freezer . . . there was entire 6 pak of Sierra Nevada - I didn't see him drink it - he was trying to overcome it . . .

Before you bought the house . . .

Darryl working @ a resort in Pebble Beach and JA was bartending . . .

JA saw self eventually becoming a real estate investor . . .what I wanted to do career wise - I wanted to buy a home - I had good credit but didn't have quite the income . . . . (strange sound in courtroom)

He stopped drinking he has been sober since 2004 . . . .we decided to talk about buying a house together - his ex wife was moving to LaQuinta . . . we wanted to stay near to Monteray and not come all the way down to the desert . .. JA took real estate classes @ Monteray Peninsula College - she was taking more semesters of Spanish . .. paying more attention to Real Estate Market trends . . .

In high school - had interest in Art . . . a business that she saw self developing - at that point in her life she was trying to start real estate business. . . . it takes a long time to do art - for Father's Day I gave Darryl a portrait of his son.

Home purchase $350K . . . sizeable downpayment? One of those . . . . 100% financed interest only . . . . I was pretty solid financial position about 10K or 12K - at that point in my life that was a lot of money saved . . . Darryl was saving for retirement and he was invested as well . . . June 2005 closed . . .

We were going to move to Sacremento . .. made an offer on a house - the day after our offer was accepted - the plan for the child to live with Darryl and visit his mother - at that time Darryl's ex didn't want to change the custody - I wasn't able to afford the home by myself .

Jodi . . . why don't we (speed this up?)

What's up with the Bob Fosse jazz hands? She's animated all of a sudden.

Darryl was kinda ignorant as well, he was older, purchasing a home in that price range (clearly one that he could not afford on his own) with a person without stability/structure is an obvious risk/red flag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme