Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a nutshell: Jodi didn't like to be dumped. Every guy was the one that would make her life perfect, but when things went wrong, Jodi couldn't handle it. She was continually chasing these guys - probably even when they tried to break off the relationship. She then became jealous of the other women with whom these guys were involved. Vicious cycle, but not an excuse for murder. :moo:

I think the most of the cheating stories are lies, to show that she had numerous affairs, she was cheated on numerous times, they broke up, she continued friendships with them, some even continued sex with them, and she didn't kill any of them.
Oh yeah! And she showed up unannounced with them, and stalked them.

she wanted to be a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR

(on a waitress salary no doubt)

She's driving me to want a smoke and a drink.

or in my case, finish an entire can of chocolate covered macadamia nuts just off the plane from Hawaii. I swore i'd make them last, one nut a day (no pun intended) I didn't succeed. They are gone.

Dude, her testimony is so boring. Seriously, this is the most boring testimony I've seen in a long time. Is the DT strategy to bore the jury into forgetting that she brutally murdered Travis Alexander? And OMG Darryl smoked cigarettes? Terrible! Poor Jodi. *insert eye roll* It's a wonder he escaped with his life, no seriously. You're a lucky man, there, Darryl. Victor Von Doom and Bobby Joe must have gotten staked in Costa Rica, or I drifted off and made that up because she bored me to tears. I would have rather heard the ninja story than "Jodi Arias: The Boring Years." Though, I will say that she shows more expression than Kristen Stewart did all throughout the Twilight movies. But that's not much.

Frankly Miss, I think I would rather be a smoker than a murderer.

She wants to get in the real estate market as a career? I thought she wanted to be a photographer/murderer?

Now as per post above, too big to quote: If Matt called her a 3 Hole W., that can't be that common, (I have never heard it before this case) It had to be coming from Jodi, just like the Magic Panties.

I missed this! Did Matt call her that too????

Oh good, she pulled him back from under the bus! He stopped drinking!

Phew!
That was close!

Oh, good. Now we know Darryl's sobriety date.

I hope he's still sober after today.

I hope I am, too.

Who could blame the guy?? I want a stiff drink just to get through her direct testimony! And I hate the taste of alcohol!

she took college classes? ummm honey.. you need a GED for that!

Hummm... All these boyfriends cheated on her.. SO she says.

Taylor Swift has boyfriend problems too but she hasn't killed anyone? NOPE, just writes horrible songs about them... :waitasec:

All of the boyfriends had flaws, but, of course, Jodi was practically perfect in every way.

her "spiritual" nature......(gag)

I can not believe anyone who says they weren't aware of someone smoking who is a non smoker-----NOPE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member