Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted to be a REAL Estate investor on a waitress salary??? LOL and in California too boot! haha!!

This is not atypical for psychopaths and narcissists. They feed off of other's perceived faults or shortcomings because it makes them both appear and 'feel' better. (To the extent they are capable.) Everyone else is to blame, everyone else is at fault, and everyone else has faults. The psychopath is 'above' such human fallibility.

JMO

A real estate investor??? I thought she was a photographer or was that just the Mormon incarnation? Sounds like she was a waitress & a failed PPL wannabe.

Wait-she took a bunch of college classes-but never graduated high school? How does that work?

Oops, stand corrected, JA with Brewer 4yrs..
JA seems to keep these men holding on for a year later I guess is the point the defense is leading up to...
JA makes a point she leaves her relationships 'nicely' so not understanding how this explains murdering TA at all, good lord!

I can't believe how incredibly arrogant she is. This is not helping her at all, especially if there is anybody on the list sitting on the jury.
Please let there be a smoker, a hoarder, gay,.......

I gave him a portrait of his son, and he really liked it.....

REALLY???????????? GMAFB

she wanted to be a REAL ESTATE INVESTOR

(on a waitress salary no doubt)

I was thinking...ORLY?!

I want to be a member of the Nobel Committee.

Maybe be Charlize Theron on weekends...but I'm not going to to anything that could help me achieve those goals.

I thought JA got her GED while incarcerated....how did she take these college classes while with Darryl?:waitasec:

gggrrrr...a geography lesson on every move she made....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

she took college classes? ummm honey.. you need a GED for that!

In California you can take a class from a private real estate company or such, take the test and get your license in a few months!

Well, that is IF you pass the State test!

fran

She changed "professions" almost as frequently as boyfriends and religions.

The older man behind Jodi's Mom is sleeping. :floorlaugh: Nurmi, you are boring the murderer's family, come on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro