Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't following this case until I heard that my friend Lonnie Dworkin was testifying. He's such a straight-arrow guy, it must have killed him to have to talk about sex-related things on camera. :)

Anyway, this Jodi seems like a piece of work. I'm thinking maybe she tried to kill him quickly and "humanely" and THEN he attacked her and screamed, etc., making the "self-defense" seem real in her mind.

She keeps going on and on and on and on like she's having a frirendly chat with a friend and not on trial for murder. I am looking forward to cross, if we ever get there!!!

I wish I could watch Juan.....just him sitting there writing with that expression is interesting. Can't eait to see what he comes up with

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Ohhh, I hope the JM or the jury ask her how she enrolled in college without a HSD or GED.

If anyone can tell me the relevance of her testimony so far, I will come up with a special WS tribute to you. The relevance has to be routed in reality.

gggrrrr...a geography lesson on every move she made....gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

She feels it is important we know what county each place was in.

Never did I think I would see a worse liar and storyteller than Casey Anthony. This one takes the cake. Cats down.

Who could blame the guy?? I want a stiff drink just to get through her direct testimony! And I hate the taste of alcohol!

Me too, not a drinker, sober for 25 years but I feel the need for some top shelf tequila about right now. :floorlaugh:

she not only knew where he worked, she knew where his boss lived and his boss' wife and children's names, where they vacationed, what cars they drove. What car her bf drove and when the oil was changed. How long his phone contract was and what month/year he could upgrade without penalty, and if there was a penalty for early exit, what the cost was, how many kWh he used of electricity on his house meter, and when his prostate was last checked and his latest cholesterol result and if his lipitor worked or caused his liver enzymes to elevate, how the son did in school since she went to parent night as the doting future step mom.

(I think i should have stopped at 1 cup of coffee at 5am)

Ya know if she wasn't a murderous sociopath who's going to prison for the rest of her life, she probably could have made a decent career as a PI. You know with all the stalking and cyberstalking experience...and attention to detail.

Wha????? I'll drink to that!!!!!

OH for the love of God...now she will throw all her recovering alcoholic ex boyfriend's right under with her parents.

Re-call this gentleman to the stand (after you show him the testimony over and over)

Why do we need to hear her life story to determine that she is a murderer who killed an innocent man in cold blood?

It's so endearing how she is smiling and giddy while telling her bedtimes stories.

Ya know if she wasn't a murderous sociopath who's going to prison for the rest of her life, she probably could have made a decent career as a PI. You know with all the stalking and cyberstalking experience...and attention to detail.

NO kidding! Send her out with some instructions on needing info on someone and she would come back 1 hour later with everything including their computer passwords and how many times they went to confession at church. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme