Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #22 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were not headed for marriage. Did anyone ever want to marry her?

lunch already?!??!? Great now the cross exam will happen while i am at work tomorrow or weds!!!!:banghead::banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

"Not necessarily headed for marriage". Uh, he said he did not want to get married again. There was no doubt. Yet, she still thinks there is a chance.

Fascinating as watching paint dry and grass grow....
In a way I think it is fascinating...I think it's fascinating to watch and hear just how typically ordinary a psychopath she is. There's really nothing special or spectacular about her - even from a psychological perspective. ;)

I wish I could watch Juan.....just him sitting there writing with that expression is interesting. Can't eait to see what he comes up with

I bet Juan didn't sleep a wink last night, too busy getting ready for cross... hopefully today! :please:

Break time. Is it lunch already?:what:

Her very strange use of words is typical of psychopathy. OMG a break already? This day is a WASTE.

February 5, 2013 Morning testimony

JODI ARIAS day 2 of her testimony

--Matt McCartney was a manager at Subway. Jodi was working at Applebees.
--Matt treated her very well, spritual, kind, respectful.
--Leery about some of the things Matt was into such as his books on witchcraft. Matt was just interested in othe=but he went to church but was turned off of christianity. He was interested in Wicca and thinks Matt practiced it before they met but then he moved on to Hinduism and Buddism after.
--Jodi was not a member of any denomination, did not obey all the commandments, believed herself to be a Christian.
--Took new age type seminars with Matt, semiars had their roots in Buddism.
--relationship was sexual.
--Jodi was in love with Matt.
--Lived in an apartment and they split the expenses 50/50.
--Lived in the apartment for five months and then moved to Crater Lake, Oregon. Reason was that the seasonal work there was better. There is staff housing at the resort and they lived in a dorm together.
--By now they are six months into their relationship.
--Talked about children but weren't heavily discussing marriage.
--Marriage was a future possibility.
--relationship lasted a year and eight months.
--Matt never hit her or called her a *advertiser censored*, *advertiser censored* or a three hole wonder.
--The end of the relatonship came when they went back to the same apartment they had before and they started to argue. They decided to take a breather from living together. Matt went back to Crater Lake for a season and Jodi moved to Ashland in Oregon.
--re: arguements between Jodi and Matt. No screaming or throwing things. It was more like nagging. Matt would leave his clothes everywhere and she would leave a dish. Arguements were not volatile.
--They decided to spend time apart but would see each other on weekends. Matt would come into Ashland. One time they were looking at photos on the laptop that belonged to Matt Dad's girfriend. Jodi saw a photo of a girl that was taken at the lodge.
--A couple of weeks later she ran into somebody when she was working at Applebees and these people worked with Matt at the lodge. They told Jodi about a girl named Bianca whom Matt was seeing at the lodge.
--Matt was the first to cheat on her.
--Jodi asked her boss to go home early, she went home, got changed, at this time Matt was on the opposite side of the California border from her. Jodi decided to find out if it was true. It was a 1.5 hour drive to go to Crater Lake. Jodi wanted to also find out from friends if it were true. She went to the dorm that was closest to the lodge.
--Jodi knocked on Bianca's door, a guy named Steve had gone to warn her, Steve is gay and very emotional and animated. Jodi could tell they were nervous. Bianca invited her in to the dorm room. They talked for an hour to an hour and a half. Jodi was able to confirm that Matt and Bianca were together.
--Jodi and Bianca were not yelling, it was just chit chat. Jodi says it wasn't Bianca's fault because she didn't know.
--Jodi allowed herself to cry after she left the dorm room. Jodi crashed in her friend Eddie's dorm, he is a family friend, who is also Matt's friend. Jodi crashed until sunrise and then drove back to Medford. Had not spoken to Matt yet.
--Doesn't remember the sequence but she confronted Matt and he confirmed it.
--Jodi went over to Matt's Dad's house as she knew the day he was getting back. Matt was on the phone with Bianca. They went to Jodi's car to talk. They talked about it and basically their relationship was over and it was kinda sad. This was in 2001.
--The confrontation was not heated, it was emotional, they were both crying.
--Not the last time she saw Matt. Jodi wanted to leave the area because Matt and her and a lot of experiences, most of them all good in the town and surrounding area.
--Jodi knew a martial arts instructor who referred her to another place of employment in Big Sur. The resort is called Vintana (sp?) Inn and Spa. It was the resort where she met Daryl Brewer.
--She applied for a job and was interviewed by Daryl Brewer.
--Jodi drove to Big Sur and interviewed with Daryl in the afternoon. There was no staff housing available at the resort. Employees were allowed to use the campground. Thinks that this was October 20th and it was Matt's birthday.
--When Daryl hired her she went to an outdoor supply store and bought some supplies. Jodi and Matt continued to talk. Matt was ashamed of his behavior and their feelings for each other were tender.
--Matt and Jodi planned to live in the tent. There were blurred boundaries. Not actively tryng to rekindle their relationship. They had sex one time after they broke up. After that Jodi considered it platonic. They were just friends.
--After two weeks of staying in the tent Jodi got employee housing.
--Jodi initially started as a server in the restaurant. The restaurant was fine dining and it was better paying and a better tip out.
--The following summer in 2002 the wedding coordinator was having stomach pains and passed away from stomach cancer. Jodi filled that position and was the wedding coordinator.
--This position involved dealing with the wedding party and setting things up.
--October 2001, goes to Big Sur, in May 2002 she worked closely with Daryl and she developed a crush on him. She did not let it. Daryl pulled her aside and told her that he was resigning from his position. She had worked with Daryl for about a year. It was a working relationship at that time.
--After Daryl stepped down from his management position he stepped into a supervisory role. Jodi and Daryl didn't make any moves but then Daryl stepped out of his supervisory position. They then went on a date. Jodi was 22 years old. Daryl was 42. This is in 2002.
--Jodi wasn't concerned about how other people might view it. She found Daryl handsome, tall, attractive, saw him as a George Clooney type. They had similar interests.
--Knew of Daryl's son, had seen him a few times at the restaurant.
--Knew Darykl was divorced. Found out about things after her and Daryl broke up that she didn't like.
--Jodi and Daryl both went to a 49er game as soon as Daryl stepped down. They walked around union square. They got a great deal on a hotel room. They hung out on their days out. Son got used to Jodi. Son was 3+1/2 -4 years old when Jodi came along.
--Daryl became a server so that both he and Jodi were equal as far as positions go.
--There was approximately 20 servers working in the restaurant. There was seven other women.
--Jodi was never angry or jealous with Daryl.
--Jodi and Daryl bought the house in 2005 and closed it in June 2005. Prior to buying the home they did not live together. Daryl had moved to Monteray and Jodi did too but they lived in seperate apartments.
--Can't remember when they became a couple but it was around the time Daryl gave up his supervisory position.
--Daryl was not interested in getting married and told her. Jodi says she was okay with it and she just enjoyed the time they had together.
--Jodi fell in love with Daryl...her crush became more and more and she began to love his son.
--Once she was in love with Daryl there were flaws/things she had to overlook. She discovered that Daryl was a smoker. He did not advertise it. He never smelled of it. He told her he was an alcoholic. Those were two big things that were troubling to her. She couldn't see herself being with a smoker, not that there is anything wrong with it, but her grandparents smoked.
--Didn't notice the alcoholism but she would notice that after dinner Daryl would take vodka out of the freezer and she would notice that later on in the evening the bottle would be empty. She never saw him drink it and he didn't seem like he had been drinking.
--At this time Jodi is working at an italian restaurant and California Pizza Kitchen. She tended bat at Poizza Kitchen. Can't remember where Daryl was working. May have been at a resort in Pebble Beach.
--Jodi saw herself eventually investing in real estate as the housing market was taking off. The property in Monteray was very expensive.
--Daryl had stopped drinking, has been sober since 2004.
--Daryl's ex wife was moving to Laquita.
--Jodi took real estate classes and Spanish language classes.
--Jodi was still interested in art but was interested in starting a real estate company. Took time out to do some art such as a portrait of Daryl's son.
--Jodi and Daryl purchased a house for $350,000. Can't remember if they put money down but thinks it was 100% financed.
--Says she had $10-12,000 saved in the bank, she also had good credit. Daryl had good credit.
--Originally put in an offer on a house in Sacramento and Daryl's son was going to live with him full time. The ex wife changed her mind and they didn't get the house in Sacramento.
--Daryl decided to then move close to his son and they checked out homes in Palm Desert. Made an offer on a house Jodi saw online that she really liked. It was within their price range.
--They moved to the house in Palm Desert in the summer of 2005. The house was 1400 square feet. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, pool in the back, palm trees and fruit trees.
--Daryl's son came on the weekends, 2-3 days a week.
--Jodi grew closer to the son, it wasn't a motherly type of role but more like the boy was like a little brother to her.
--When Jodi and Daryl moved into the house they were in a committed monogamous relationship.

NOON RECESS

I watched most of Casey Anthony's trial so I sat through a lot of boring and irrelevant defense testimony yet i cannot believe how much worse Jodis testimony is. Its almost a form of punishment! I don't know how much more I can listen to.

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

maybe they will finish with her today... she is already up to the house... so pretty soon in comes PPL and all that trash part of the story

Perfect timing! I have to go to work now...see y'all later ! :seeya:

Oh he might be Texting Jeff Ashton ribbing him "MINE is on the stand! MINE is on the stand, your's wouldn't do it!! ha ha, this is better than yours was!!!"

I wish I could watch Juan.....just him sitting there writing with that expression is interesting. Can't eait to see what he comes up with

I want to knock that smug look right off her face. wonder what she is thinking right now? How many people are listening to MEEEEEE and watching me!!!!

OMG just got back from lunch. Logged into my phone to watch and WHAT HAPPENED?? LUNCH ALREADY?

Thank God for a break! I wonder how many more days of testimony she will share with us?
UGH!

I wasn't following this case until I heard that my friend Lonnie Dworkin was testifying. He's such a straight-arrow guy, it must have killed him to have to talk about sex-related things on camera. :)

Anyway, this Jodi seems like a piece of work. I'm thinking maybe she tried to kill him quickly and "humanely" and THEN he attacked her and screamed, etc., making the "self-defense" seem real in her mind.

I think so too! I think in her mind, she blots out the first part and sticks with the self-defence part when he tried to fight back.

Okay, so time for me to run downstairs, grab a beer out of the fridge, and step outside for a smoke. Be right back! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member