Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch speeches??? Earth to Jodi you are supposed to listen to speeches.

What the heck is wrong with this woman? None of that was necessary: "I had just finished eating with a friend at the Rainforest cafe when I saw a guy walk up to me and he introduced himself." See how easy that is?

Don't you remember how she met Bobby? at the Zipper? New man, new story.

She said its designed to not be boring, well Jodi you are boring the hell out of me.

THANK GOD there is a sidebar so I can have a break from that nauseating voice of hers!

Her story is completely contrived and rehearsed. She speaks in staccato as if she is on a cocaine high and provides loads of completely irrelevant detail.
Her demeanor is similar to the initial police interrogation - blithely evoking word diarrhea. As noted by others - completely nonchalant with a flat affect.
She sounds like she is sitting for her 4th job interview. BORING.

JM is rubbing his eyes as he jots info...she is boring him as well.....:moo:

This gal is on trial for murder and she's laughing and smiling! Jodi is having a great time telling her story.

how can you NOT remember Friday night?!?!? You remember every other stupid thing in your life!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She has an INCREDIBLE memory for someone that Dr. Drew says is "dissociated". PfffffffffffffT!

I'm happy I don't have HLN on my economy TV package. Pop psychobabble, how do I live without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc