Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap! She can remember her text messages from 2006. (Are you listening, Dr. Drew?)

They are trying to show that it wasn't Jodi's choice to dress seductively. It was Sky's dress that allowed her breasts to show. Yepperz.

Yeah, well sane people know she could have chosen not to wear that dress much less go to the banquet. Not Skye's fault, but I bet it feels very creepy for her.

Are they going to go through everyday that JA had with Travis.:banghead:

OMG.........this is so boring.

where is she getting all her money from? The rain forest cafe isnt cheap like her!!!!!

The murder detail will begin sometime tomorrow. Not today.

They will probably get to that next week. Tomorrow they are going to count the hairs on Jodi's head one by one so we can really get to know her.

Wow, I take the morning off for real life, and miss a whole thread!!!
I'm not happy, in fact rather bummed to learn that Jodi has frequented some of the same chains that I go to: Kohl's and Rainforest Cafe. Thank goodness she didn't end up buying at Kohl's!
But... I do take pleasure in the fact that I had Starbucks this morning and she had to give it up and probably will never get Starbuck's ever again!!!

cage fighting? the ultimate challenge? no holds barred????? wth?

Daniel Freeman brought up Travis having friends over to watch UFC fights. Guy thing no big deal, but their trying to make Travis with a violent side.

Yeah, well sane people know she could have chosen not to wear that dress much less go to the banquet. Not Skye's fault, but I bet it feels very creepy for her.

I was thinking the same thing.

OMG I just about choked on that line!!!!!!!!! When she's with one guy she stays with that one guy?!?!?! Really Jodi??????? Really???????

I believe this whole diatribe we've listened to for 2 days (and probably will continue to hear until the defense rests) is a sad and pathetic effort to "normalize" Jodi and show that she was "wanted" and would have had numerous relationship options outside of Travis.

They'll never be able prove that Travis abused her or that she EVER acted in self defense the night he was killed.

They will try to convince the jury that Jodi is SO normal and SO wanted by men, that she would would have NO REASON to be jealous of Travis and NO REASON to kill him in a jealous rage.

To call this a longshot is a huge understatement....

Either that or they'll let her tell her stories until someone on the jury loses their mind, stands up, and promises to acquit her if she just shuts up.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
"I'm monogamous".

Serially.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am finding Wilmont's facial expressions during Jodi's testimony a hoot. Take a look when you get a chance.

Another overlapping relationship. Serial cheater.[/QUOTE]

BBM Serial cheater! You're killing me here GobBluth! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Haha.....martinezs' more frequent objection is starting to get to her....hahaha her answers are getting shorter

Oh, she just really angered all the Mormons on the jury, stating she thought i9t was just another Christian denomination. Well, honey, that's what they consider it!

I am trying my best to ignore her use of "uhhhhhhmmmm" :banghead:

There is no escaping it :thud:

Popping in for my once in a Blue Moon remarks.
I don't believe I have ever in my 55 years heard someone speak the way Jody does. The words that she uses especially. Listening to her is like hearing some kind of audio novel narration. Jody doesn't "remember" things like us normal folks...she...."reflects back". How Snow White of her.
Casey was a real doozy but this broad is just nauseating. Yesterday when she stated her excuse for having said before that no jury would convict her because she had intended to kill herself...all I could think about was all the pre-preening she did for that interview, she sure didn't look like someone who was anticipating her own death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member