Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to my sisters last summer and for the life of me couldn't relay the details.......

Yes she laughed - she must think this very amusing. How convenient she doesn't remember Friday night. I took a break this morning from all her droning - and now I'm more PO'd than ever. She killed someone and she's LAUGHING. I hope the jury takes that in -- I know I sure would.

MOO

Mel

I will! But only if I can gong her on the head!

I'm honestly surprised someone hasn't jumped out of the gallery and attacked her...yet.

Whats it gonna get you? A month in the slammer? Pffft.

She is so effffing boring!!! The pointless detail is driving me nuts.

When this is all over, and if she doesn't get the DP, they better keep her in segregation because her cellie will throttle her for boring them to tears with her over descriptive wind and p*sh :banghead:

I cannot believe she sits there and talks about Travis with no emotion whatsoever.

Recall those pictures of what she did to him... and she can sit there like that?

Travis knew I had a boyfriend............yes, because Jodi NEVER dates more than one guy at a time.

Yes she laughed - she must think this very amusing. How convenient she doesn't remember Friday night. I took a break this morning from all her droning - and now I'm more PO'd than ever. She killed someone and she's LAUGHING. I hope the jury takes that in -- I know I sure would.

MOO

Mel

She can't remember Friday, but she can remember all the details about Michelle's car. :waitasec:

Travis' sister, on the end of the aisle, is taking notes.

Somebody Gong her!

gong+show.jpg

Pssst, hey Chuck... there is a CIA contract out on JA.

Problem solved.

she is so clever and will do eveything to make herself looks better..sorry had sexual deviant tell me about how they lived their lives in a MONTH period from the morning to night just for a donought...jesus

Did anyone besides me catch Narmi say " i am not gonna try to say that, I am afraid I will butcher it"???????

Uhm awkward was her expression!

Michelle, Leanor, if you are out there, PLEASE join us! We'd love to hear ALL about your Kohl's shopping trip and getting Cinder-Jodi ready for the big ball. Also, I want YOUR perspective on that weekend AND the ride home.

:please:

I really like Kohl's. I'm not materialistic at all and just like what I like even when I have have lots of cash :)

I know it's fun to bash JA, but I thought I'd remind folks that she has no monopoly on every single thing she does! :D Thank God for that, too.

I am not materialistic either ~ she could have said she was on Rodeo Drive shopping at Versace or LV and I would have had something to say. She brings out the worst in me and I can't help myself!

OMG - is Nurmi going to make her tell us in DETAIL how their (her and TA's) sex life was???? I dont think I can listen to that - you all know shes gunna lie through her teeth!!!

Typing to keep myself awake............ my random though........ Thank God she committed her first KNOWN murder at 30, cause if she had been 50 we would have not even gotten to her meeting Travis yet.

BRB - gotta go get my knee high waders out of the garage for this testimony!

... then we went to Sushi ... I ordered the Miso Soup, California Rolls, Hamachi sushi, Tuna rolls, edamame, Hamachi kama, and sake to drink. I ate with chopsticks and wiped my mouth with a napkin. I waited to go to the bathroom until I got back to the hotel. ...

I can't believe men find her hot. She's deadly dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megamookie