Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He assumed that's what I was going to talk to him about??? She really does have trouble separating her thoughts from his.. She projects his feelings...IMO

Tanisha just let out a big ole sigh

I want to reach out and give Tanisha a big hug. I can't believe she has to sit and listen to her brothers killer. Something isn't right with all this nonsense. Convict her already!

I think she was SO mad at him that her rage is not satisfied even now, it's bubbling below the surface. She gives me the feeling she wants to scream "I HATE HIM! I JUST HATE HIM OK!!"

One of those instances in life when someone says I don't want him alive, i don't care if I am in jail the rest of my life. I want him gone, dead, if he is dead then I know where he is and I know he is not with another woman.

I doubt she thinks this is going too bad. Bad would be her free with no murder charge, and him in Costa Rica or Mesa AZ hosting a BBQ for his friends and new girlfriend. That would bad, and she was going to see to it she finalized the Travis and Jodi show.. right there.

I cannot believe she sits there and talks about Travis with no emotion whatsoever.

Recall those pictures of what she did to him... and she can sit there like that?

I think... the jury should give her the death penalty just for having to listen to this! Can someone be sentenced to 2 death penalties? :D

I think he should have let her go on about Mormonism, though. She was about to really piss off all the Mormons, I think.

I cannot believe she sits there and talks about Travis with no emotion whatsoever.

Recall those pictures of what she did to him... and she can sit there like that?

Recall the Hare book on characteristics of psychopaths.
JA does not feel emotions - she merely emulates what others say about emotions.
When asked how she "felt" when the Mom beat her, she replied
I felt "betrayed" and "confused". These were merely word holders for what she thought someone might have said.
Her entire narrative is bland and without any emotion at all. She thinks she is taking a quiz in school and merely answers the quiz questions - as a matter of fact.

"Everything I Ever Learned About Mormons I Learned From South Park" by Jodi Arias.

So. Since I'm new to following this case, someone explain to me just how many times this camera is supposed to have been accidentally dropped? :waitasec:
Glad you're here AZLawyer, we've been waiting for you! Are you local to this case? You should be a commentator for InSession.
We need someone who knows Arizona law.

She clearly is loving this testimony-licking her lips and smiling...

I find it interesting most
of Juan's objections are sustained.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I think he should have let her go on about Mormonism, though. She was about to really piss off all the Mormons, I think.

In time... In time...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

she will try to sneak in this heresay EVERY TIME SHE CAN :burn: :liar:

Daniel Freeman brought up Travis having friends over to watch UFC fights. Guy thing no big deal, but their trying to make Travis with a violent side.

I hope not because I watch them with my hubby too and he doesnt have a violent bone in his body.

imo

When you die, your whole life flashes before your eyes. Jodi's is just happening slower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc