Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's gonna depend upon her story about the events of June 4 and her believability. I can't imagine what she will say that could convince the jury the that she has met the self-defense criteria.

But I am believing her so far, except for the "I was gonna commit suicide" part. That was bogus IMO.

Why? Just curious. Why would you believe that now she's telling the truth?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the lawyers are all looking at a piece of paper and Juan is whispering to florez

Look at how much taller she is than her female attorney.

kinda fun watching inside the court room----better than the seal

She keeps saying she didn't want to
"cheat", so she broke up with Darryl on Thursday!

Was she planning on sleeping with TA at the Hughes home?
I think her overemphasis on the word is preplanned because that is how she plans to smear Travis because he was dating more than one person at a time

Now that its too late I know I have completely wasted two days of my life when I could have been doing something way more exciting.........like watching paint dry.:banghead:

She was interested. She didn't say she wasn't. Travis was definitely in hot pursuit IMO.

Per JA's version of events, and we all know that she's a liar, and she also seems to view the world through different glasses as well.

She keeps saying she didn't want to
"cheat", so she broke up with Darryl on Thursday!

Was she planning on sleeping with TA at the Hughes home?

That's what's coming up next. Wilmont said in her opening that was the first time they had sex.

They're probably having a laugh at Jodi's expense! I don't sense much animosity between them, not even for show.

Juan probably takes pity on her lawyers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did Juan just show the DA? I wonder if they know the camera is rolling. Funny story this week someone was in breakroom, thinking they were in private and doing stretches. The security guard mentioned to her that he could see her. None of us knew a camera there.......and I kept thinking, did I ever fix my slip etc. in there thinking I was in private?

Per Jean, the jury is rivoted!

I find it hard to believe that her testimony so far is riveting.....Jean must have been Asleep and is barely waking up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I am refuting the premonition.

However, I could see Arias making eye contact with the jury as they left. She was twitching when she locked onto one of them.
Does she only need one to stand their ground, is that right?

who says that crap??

and neblious??? WTFrick????

She as always been faithful in her relationships???

That's certainly not what she told the detective during interrogation. She said the break up was because they BOTH cheated. The jury has already heard that. So she's lying on the stand -- nice!

And the dude she met after she killed Travis (sorry forgot his name) -- I guess she figured that wasn't cheating since she killed Travis.

Gawd she makes me sick to my stomach.

moo

Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads