Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO. at this point (except for the suicide testimony), she seems authentic. So when she discusses her "road trip," the stabbing and shooting, if her communication style completely changes, the jurors are gonna see it. Of course she will be emotional and cry, but if her general pattern of speech and mannerisms changse to an inauthentic style, she's screwed IMO.

Regardless, if she's convicted of 1st degree murder, I don't think they will give her the death penalty.

So weird that she thinks so highly of herself and is willing to blab her whole life

IMO all of this prattling on will largely contribute to her downfall. The way she can sit up there smiling and ranting like a little chatty cathy after what she's done really shows the jury how emotionless she is. There is no regret or remorse at all for either her actions or where they have taken her.

OMG I think I've already gained back all the weight I lost since the CA trial. :(

Now that its too late I know I have completely wasted two days of my life when I could have been doing something way more exciting.........like watching paint dry.:banghead:

linear equations is far more interesting. i never thought I would ever say that lol

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She was interested. She didn't say she wasn't. Travis was definitely in hot pursuit IMO.

Actually, since Jodi is a well documented liar, we have no idea if Travis was in hot pursuit or not. Travis is not here to defend himself against the carp she is spewing.

I noticed two things in the courtroom before they went to the seal.
1)Jodi's chair isn't necessarily lowered, it appears her female attorney's chair is raised.
2)Her attorney is Goliath to JM's David. . .lol

Attachments

• jodi arias.jpg
    jodi arias.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 25
I'm not able to watch the feed right now. Does this describe her demeanor on the stand?

Intense eye contact

Typically, when people talk to each other, they look each other in the eyes and then briefly look away. Sociopathic con artists often exhibit a "predatory stare"—unblinking, fixated and emotionless. It's not a sign of empathy—it's an effort to assert control.

http://www.lovefraud.com/02_howToSpotAcon/spot_con_artist.html

I find it hard to believe that her testimony so far is riveting.....Jean must have been Asleep and is barely waking up

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone get the feeling that Jean C. is team Jodi? I sure do. Seems everytime I see her, she's defending the killer.

MOO

Mel

that is a load of crap... some other reporter said they were gazing off and didn't look engaged.

I think she meant they jury felt like they were riveted to the chairs and trapped there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am refuting the premonition.

However, I could see Arias making eye contact with the jury as they left. She was twitching when she locked onto one of them.
Does she only need one to stand their ground, is that right?

She was trying to make eye contact but watching her face I do not think any of them were looking at her.

It's gonna depend upon her story about the events of June 4 and her believability. I can't imagine what she will say that could convince the jury the that she has met the self-defense criteria.

But I am believing her so far, except for the "I was gonna commit suicide" part. That was bogus IMO.

My husband and I believe her also. (Just her testimony so far) Not sure on the suicide. OTOH, pretty sure they would have locked her in a padded cell if she had said she wanted to commit suicide and that sounds worse that jail.

Jodi sounds as if she is describing something she saw but in no way was she involved in it. So it is very hard to separate the truth from a lie. jmo

I'm not able to watch the feed right now. Does this describe her demeanor on the stand?

Intense eye contact

Typically, when people talk to each other, they look each other in the eyes and then briefly look away. Sociopathic con artists often exhibit a "predatory stare"—unblinking, fixated and emotionless. It's not a sign of empathy—it's an effort to assert control.

actually I've been noticing that she rarely blinks......

Intense eye contact

bingo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members