Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not able to watch the feed right now. Does this describe her demeanor on the stand?

Intense eye contact

Typically, when people talk to each other, they look each other in the eyes and then briefly look away. Sociopathic con artists often exhibit a "predatory stare"—unblinking, fixated and emotionless. It's not a sign of empathy—it's an effort to assert control.

http://www.lovefraud.com/02_howToSpotAcon/spot_con_artist.html

YES = to a T. It also doesn't appear that she really looks anyone in the eye, almost like she looks at their cheeks or top of the head but in all the interviews her eyes never seem to totally lock eye to eye to me.

Does anyone get the feeling that Jean C. is team Jodi? I sure do. Seems everytime I see her, she's defending the killer.

MOO

Mel

I think that is her new gig for this trial. After all she was shocked at Casey’s verdict. So maybe she just wants to appear “right” if it happens again!!

IMO. at this point (except for the suicide testimony), she seems authentic. So when she discusses her "road trip," the stabbing and shooting, if her communication style completely changes, the jurors are gonna see it. Of course she will be emotional and cry, but if her general pattern of speech and mannerisms changse to an inauthentic style, she's screwed IMO.

Regardless, if she's convicted of 1st degree murder, I don't think they will give her the death penalty.

She's as authentic as her *advertiser censored*. Maybe its because I (though not a licensed professional) work in the mental health system and can see right through it since I deal with it most every work day. She has WAY too much detail from over 10 years ago for one, her testimony isn't exactly matching what she told Flores....I don't see authentic at all. Only briefly do the glimpses of the real Jodi come out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone get the feeling that Jean C. is team Jodi? I sure do. Seems everytime I see her, she's defending the killer.

MOO

Mel

Yes, but from what Ive seen & heard she's done that with every high profile defendant. :puke:

Per Jean, the jury is rivoted!

I never believe what Jikasaurus has to say, remember how she lovingly looked into Joran van der Sloot's eyes, like he was somebody special. The dumbest things often come out of her mouth. Where is that I'm puking in the toilet icon!

How in the world is Jodi sounding sincere today? Has she not already lied on the stand based on what she said in her police interviews? Has she not already lied on the stand based on Mr Brewer's testimony? Or was Jodi telling lies in the police interview and Mr Brewer lied during his testimony?

I don't get it. She has contradicted herself already on the stand based on her police interviews and reporter interviews she has done in the past.

Per JA's version of events, and we all know that she's a liar, and she also seems to view the world through different glasses as well.

That the Hughes helped get this thing rolling shows me they were helping out their friend TA because he was interested. That doesn't seem odd to me....He may have been attracted to JA and wanted to see more of her and see where it would go.

She keeps saying she didn't want to
"cheat", so she broke up with Darryl on Thursday!

Was she planning on sleeping with TA at the Hughes home?

Interesting. This was the week after meeting him at the convention, right? When she went to see him at the friend's house? If so, she broke up w/ her boyfriend in prep for this visit w/ Travis. So why did the DT's opening statement essentially say he badgered her for sex and he "finally got what he wanted" and they had oral sex that weekend? Sounds like she was game and he hardly had to badger her!

Did anyone notice when Jody's mother was leaving she lifted up her necklace to show jody

I think that is her new gig for this trial. After all she was shocked at Casey’s verdict. So maybe she just wants to appear “right” if it happens again!!

I actually think she was thrilled that Cheney Mason in part got CA off.

Shes in his back pocket too and even the mention of him or that case and she goes all gaa gaa in her overly dramtic style.

IMO

IMO. at this point (except for the suicide testimony), she seems authentic. So when she discusses her "road trip," the stabbing and shooting, if her communication style completely changes, the jurors are gonna see it. Of course she will be emotional and cry, but if her general pattern of speech and mannerisms changse to an inauthentic style, she's screwed IMO.

Regardless, if she's convicted of 1st degree murder, I don't think they will give her the death penalty.

I could be just imagining it, but it seems to me that when she started talking about Travis and their relationship, her voice already seemed to change. She seems a bit quieter and softer.
I did notice the one time that Juan objected to 'hearsay' she did this 'oh I'm sorry' and it struck me as a 'please don't scold me' type of voice/reaction from her. As much as I'm looking forward to Juan getting his turn at her, I hope that she doesn't win over any of the jurors by playing that poor me role.

When this is over, we need to print off all our comments while she was on the stand with a leftover KC anthony marker and tell her to only open the cap, if someone posted something that sounds like they believed a thing she said. No, never mind - too expensive!

So what is up with her and the court reporter? Is she trying to woooooo him too now? Gads.

No, no wooing of the court reporter. He is just IMO trying to stifle the giggles, raising of his eyebrows, and the urge to slap her and tell her to STFU! :what:

My husband and I believe her also. (Just her testimony so far) Not sure on the suicide. OTOH, pretty sure they would have locked her in a padded cell if she had said she wanted to commit suicide and that sounds worse that jail.

I believe her testimony so far too. Except the suicide, I don't believe that fits.

I am convinced JC reads here! LOL she says it's like a Pretty Woman/Cinderalla story :D

I never believe what Jikasaurus has to say, remember how she lovingly looked into Joran van der Sloot's eyes, like he was somebody special. The dumbest things often come out of her mouth. Where is that I'm puking in the toilet icon!

Ugh, I remember that.

No, no wooing of the court reporter. He is just IMO trying to stifle the giggles, raising of his eyebrows, and the urge to slap her and tell her to STFU! :what:

He will get massive carpal tunnel because of her....no love lost there I am sure.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Does anyone notice how overly polite the defendant tries so hard to be?

HLN, Jean C. just said this sounds like a "Pretty Woman"/Cinderella story. I think she is reading WS. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip