Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds to me as if Jodi gave some pretty significant hints that she could make herself available and that is why he pursued her. Talking to him about her life. Right. She had done it in previous relationships. Leaving one and jumping right into another one. Unless she was offering sex right up front or before I don't see most men chasing her when she already was in a committed relationship. And that is most men, not all men. jmo

In that case, I hope she realizes that it is offensive to hear her pronounce "jurors" as "Jew-roars" or "jury" as "Jew-ree". JC's terribly affected elocution bugs me no end :furious:

LOL...like em-pa-size instead of empathize.

She's as authentic as her *advertiser censored*. Maybe its because I (though not a licensed professional) work in the mental health system and can see right through it since I deal with it most every work day. She has WAY too much detail from over 10 years ago for one, her testimony isn't exactly matching what she told Flores....I don't see authentic at all. Only briefly do the glimpses of the real Jodi come out.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You don't need to be an expert to know she's lying. She has admitted herself that she lies. We all saw her lying to LE. I can't believe anyone would think she's NOT lying.

I think we're seeing a very generic facade of a psychopath. Most often a psychopath studies their intended target in order to become more appealing to their victim but she doesn't have that capability with 18 strangers.

The best she can do is pretend to be submissive, polite, gentle, soft-spoken, diminutive, naive, suggestible, etc. and hope like hell the jury believes such a character would never be capable of cold-blooded murder.

Not going to happen in my opinion.

Kohl's is a mid-level department store. I worked there this Christmas season. We have some high quality and designer merchandise- clothing and housewares.

I love kohls...however, you never pay full price...

Just got back from 2 hour job interview...noticed i missed nothing. Why do I keep thinking of Jose Baez' flow chart of Casey's imaginary friends- I see Bianca (from Romania) Victor from Costa Rica, Vampire Boy, Steven, fans of her (cough) artwork on her own flow chart. I hope pros tries to track these folks down and finds they don't exist as she says

I could be just imagining it, but it seems to me that when she started talking about Travis and their relationship, her voice already seemed to change. She seems a bit quieter and softer.
I did notice the one time that Juan objected to 'hearsay' she did this 'oh I'm sorry' and it struck me as a 'please don't scold me' type of voice/reaction from her. As much as I'm looking forward to Juan getting his turn at her, I hope that she doesn't win over any of the jurors by playing that poor me role.

Yeah, it will be so fascinating to see how he confronts her - his style. I bet he will mostly try to keep a neutral tone rather than using bullying and brutality...until he winds up to a major point to score. I don't know, but I'm sure he's well aware that he needs to mind how the jury perceives his treatment of her in case anyone has any bit of compassion for her.

When you listen to someone, you either believe them or you don't. I believe her...can't explain why. But I view this case differently than most people here, not that I think she's innocent, but I am trying to keep very objective with an open mind. So far, I find her testimony credible except for the "I was gonna commit suicide." That did not seem authentic.

I also think she told the truth in much of the 'orange jumpsuit' interrogation. Not the 2 ninjas part, but much of the rest. You can see the changes in her style, at least I think I can.

When I listen to someone I weigh what they say based on what I know of them.

If someone is a known liar, I never give them the benefit of the doubt. I don't believe anything they say.why should I?

In Jodi's case, she's never had a better motive to lie than she does right now. I know she has lied before. So I ain't buying a single word.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see her as someone who has no emotion to show.

She cant fake what she doesnt feel and that is why the tears that she pretends to shed never materializes.

imo

Because she doesn't have emotions, I think it's hard for her to describe any kiss or sexual activity in any other way than clinical. You'll notice in her description of the kiss, it was only visual cues.

I believe her testimony so far too. Except the suicide, I don't believe that fits.

I dont beleive the story about bobby!!!!! somethings wrong with that story! moo

My husband and I believe her also. (Just her testimony so far) Not sure on the suicide. OTOH, pretty sure they would have locked her in a padded cell if she had said she wanted to commit suicide and that sounds worse that jail.

What I don't understand : She didn't say it so why didn't she do it???

I get the impression frm what JA has said on the stand that she has always lived with some guy. Has she ever lived on her own? Parents and the grandparents don't count. It just seems like she never has. Thoughts??

I don't even think she's been single for more than a day. :waitasec:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
The attorneys and #JodiArias have been called to chambers. We are about to get back to business in a few moments.

I'm not able to watch the feed right now. Does this describe her demeanor on the stand?

Intense eye contact

Typically, when people talk to each other, they look each other in the eyes and then briefly look away. Sociopathic con artists often exhibit a "predatory stare"—unblinking, fixated and emotionless. It's not a sign of empathy—it's an effort to assert control.

http://www.lovefraud.com/02_howToSpotAcon/spot_con_artist.html

I see some have said they think she fits into the 'predatory stare'. I actually thought I seen her doing alot of up and down looking when she was telling her stories. Thanks for the info Kim, I'll definately be watching her more closely now. blahhh stare at her and listen to her :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RNkelly