Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the impression frm what JA has said on the stand that she has always lived with some guy. Has she ever lived on her own? Parents and the grandparents don't count. It just seems like she never has. Thoughts??

Parasitic lifestyle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO. at this point (except for the suicide testimony), she seems authentic. So when she discusses her "road trip," the stabbing and shooting, if her communication style completely changes, the jurors are gonna see it. Of course she will be emotional and cry, but if her general pattern of speech and mannerisms changse to an inauthentic style, she's screwed IMO.

Regardless, if she's convicted of 1st degree murder, I don't think they will give her the death penalty.

If by 'authentic' you mean highly delusional and trapped in a fractured fairy tale, then I agree. :wink:

I'm starting to get these swooping feelings in my stomach, little premonitions that this trial may not go the way it should.

Please people, refute my premonition!!! I can;t stomach another casey anthony.

Sorry, I can't help you 'cos I feel exactly the same. If this ends badly, I swear I shall never follow a US murder trial again.

Kohl's is a mid-level department store. I worked there this Christmas season. We have some high quality and designer merchandise- clothing and housewares.

I like Kohl's and out here they are not in the mall so no fighting mall parking spaces.

I hate this in chambers thing. I am nosey, I want to know what they are talking about.

My husband and I believe her also. (Just her testimony so far) Not sure on the suicide. OTOH, pretty sure they would have locked her in a padded cell if she had said she wanted to commit suicide and that sounds worse that jail.
But she made sure her makeup and hair were perfect before she started her TV interview. Her impending "suicide" wasn't as important as her moment on TV! :dramaqueen:
I don't want to sound cruel and insensitive to people who are truly struggling with thoughts of suicide, but this twit is LYING.

jmo

Anyone think the conference in judge's chambers was about her just answering the questions and not her leading her attorney. Seems to me she was answering questions before he even answered. jmo

Sorry, I can't help you 'cos I feel exactly the same. If this ends badly, I swear I shall never follow a US murder trial again.

I think she'll be found guilty,for sure,but she won't get the DP.Don't think the jury will be fooled this time.

I know we all see things differently, but out of curiosity have you seen her police interviews or any of the crime scene photos?

I have! Look, I don't think she is innocent (I mean, she has admitted she killed him) and I am skeptical that I am going to believe her rendition of what happened that day.

It's gonna depend upon her story about the events of June 4 and her believability. I can't imagine what she will say that could convince the jury that she has met the self-defense criteria.

But I am believing her so far, except for the "I was gonna commit suicide" part. That was bogus IMO.

She almost teared up talking about herself committing suicide but didn't react whatsoever when she said she killed Travis because he had attacked her. It's FCA #2.

Anyone think the conference in judge's chambers was about her just answering the questions and not her leading her attorney. Seems to me she was answering questions before he even answered. jmo

one can only hope and pray...this is painful....:please:

I'm telling ya...they are following a script. That is why sometimes she blabbers on ahead and he has to bring her back to the right place in the script. Very obvious to me. Flat affect, my azzzzzzzzzz.

Just hope the jury is not being fooled by her.

I could be wrong (happens a lot lol). But everyone I know in life thinks she's a guilty liar. 97% of people I come in contact with on forums/facebook groups etc believe she's a guilty liar. Heck, even my 13 year old son walked in my bedroom, heard 2 minutes of testimony & said *what's wrong with her*? IMO, out of the 12 men and woman in that box- the likelihood of her fooling them is nil. Again, JMO.

I wonder why she didnt go through with the suicide as planned... :waitasec:

Don't believe it for a minute if she ever claims - "I saw my own life flash before my eyes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios