Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
...but won't her rendition include Travis attacking her in such a manner that she thought her life was in danger. . . .you are worried you will believe that???

LOL after her testimony about Bobby choking her and her not really caring, laughing about it on the stand, nothing she says Travis did while naked and wet in the shower will convince me her life was in danger. Nothing he could have done in that situation would have been scarier than what Bobby <allegedly> did.

It's a circle that has "MOM" in the middle of it.

Sorry if this has already been answered but no matter what I do, I'm always at least 3 pages behind. Can't keep up with you kiddos anymore! :great:

They are back! :seeya:

She must be so proud.....MOM, I mean. jmo

"We starting kissing" with a question mark and a shrug? huh?

And we started, um, kissing?

And then she adjusted him and got down to business

No conversation.....just ready to baff him already......

If I talk really really quite and soft people will believe that I'm a good person *clicks heels three times*

Now that it's getting to the foreplay, she can't remember specifics. OK.

Ooooo. Lala they were French kissing and getting intimate b4 she knew his intentions......ez

Good grief..you remember all this crap but you don't remember the first intimate interaction with TA? Seriously?

omg! r we going to have to go through every time they kissed or had sex???? i need some brain bleach!

Lol,DH is hooked now,sitting at laptop,each with half an earbud!Too many commercials on HLN.

Oh No, adjectivearias is going to describe intimacy.

"We starting kissing" with a question mark and a shrug? huh?

She sounded like Ron Burgundy on The Anchorman........

"I'm Ron Burgundy?"

"All right! Who put a question mark on the tele-prompter? You know Ron reads anything!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321