Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And here starts the beginning of her selective memory when it comes to Travis.

I don't remember how it happened, he began to remove my clothes. Are you kidding me right now?

Oh isn't she being all coy when talking about her sexual escapades. Little Miss grinding on new guy. Yeah, right.

She "recalls" everything, but she can't remember how he began to remove her clothes? Heck, she even "recalled" what clothing she was wearing.

Jodi doesn't recall specifics?

Roflmao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, she doesn't know how it happened....but he removed her clothes!? Give me a #$#%## break!

Invites a grown man into your bedroom after everyone else goes to bed and she thought that they were just going to kiss. Bold face liar.

I didn't want to tell him 'no'. Okayyyyyyyyyyyyy Jodi!

god she is smiling - HE removed her clothing - she felt apprehensive but was going with it. YEAH RIGHT... here we go........ she didn't want to say no, didn't want to do anything to displease him, and dint want to hurt his feelings, HA HA HA HA HA

This is the first I noticed Nurmi...LOL He looks nice today.

Mark my words...

She will rue the moment she admitted she did not fear him. ;)

She didn't want to say "no?"

She has admittedly had sex with everyone that she has dated, at this point.

I have been trying to catch up over the last three threads (stupid having-a-job! grumble grumble) and I would like to comment on the "abuse" thing....

First off, I do NOT believe that JA was abused in the sense that she was beaten severely and/or deprived of basic human needs which effected her emotional development.

HOWEVER,there are many children who are victims of horrific physical and sexual abuse and they live in nice homes and take piano lessons and go on vacations and they do not ever tell ANYONE about the pain they endure on a daily basis because that is part of being an abused child.

I was saddened to read so many comments stating that a "real" abused child wouldn't have art and music lessons, and would have told a teacher or someone. This is SO not true. Children suffer in silence far too often. :(

I only hope that among those reading the thread, there were not any survivors of childhood physical, emotional or sexual abuse, because reading those comments may have caused them to place the blame on themselves , perhaps thinking "My parent's DID buy me things and gave me swimming lessons so maybe when they hurt me, it was MY fault."

I guess what I am saying is that in our frenzy to annihilate JA and rip everything about her to shreds, we may also be making gross misstatements about child abuse in general.

I just want us to be a little more sensitive to the true victims out there and realize that terrible things happen to children even in homes where everything appears just lovely from the outside.

Oh, and I am one of those sniveling, liberal parents who have never struck my child. And she is one AWESOME kiddo! ;). No "spoiled" child here, just one who knows that hitting and punching aren't ever okay. :)

Sorry for the hijack, I just have a tender spot for the youngest victims and wanted to put this out there for them.

This love scene is going to take a long time. Just saying. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member