Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And we started, um, kissing?

And then she adjusted him and got down to business

The "adjustment" brought up by Mr. Martinez made me laugh after I figured out what he meant. I thought JA might of cracked Ryan's (was it Ryan?) neck or back like a chiropractic adjustment.

So he was pressuring her and she just kept going for it. :waitasec:

That is the most truthful thing she has said: "I just kept going for it". I'm pretty sure she initiated it.

Oh isn't she being all coy when talking about her sexual escapades. Little Miss grinding on new guy. Yeah, right.

She's really playing the jury at this point, seducing them. This is what she is really experienced at.

Let this be a lesson to you ladies on here: If your man ever showed any interest in calling you every day, kissing you or removing clothing- even as a willing participant- he is a sexual deviant. And men: stay celebate the rest of your lives, or you are an animal! My stomach hurts... :(

Jodi was naked!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was very atypical behavior for TA, according to the testimony of the (credible) two women who dated him.

I don't buy it at ALL.

Why the hell is she trying to convey herself as an innocent, virginal baby?:furious:

Garments are "temple garments" he had those on but she doesn't recall who took those off, him or her. Selective memory in it's finest.

She could have said no at any time to taking her clothes off. She can't say no?

Somehow the words "snuff it out" (referring to Travis's feelings) from Jodi's mouth just freaks me out. :what:

Hang on to your hat folks.
We are about to be treated to salacious sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members