Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really recall that at first
I wasn't expecting that but I didn't want to stop him.
I wasn't afraid of him.
I wasn't accustomed to saying no.

Oy vey.
Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

So Jodi isn't really enjoying the sex, she's just being diplomatic to allow him to go on.....

Trying to allude to Travis pressuring her into having her clothes taken off. She was so uncomfortable with it....................:banghead:

OMG -----------> Did she really just say she didn't want to SNUFF it out?

Poor word choice!

She didn't want to displease him???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She almost said she didn't want to "kill" the mood, then caught herself.

"I was not accustomed to saying no".

Rrriiiiigggghhhht.

Where is the barfing smiley?

Didn't Daryl state she was aggressive in the sack?

Oh for gods sake she was no virgin. She knew what was going done...damn girl u can say no.....wtf?

"it was hard for me to tell any man no".........lmao....Jodi.........ok the truth comes out!

OFGS, she makes me ill. She was to shy to tell Travis no?? ARFKM?

"At that point I was not accustomed to saying no..." :what: :floorlaugh:

why was it hard for you to say no, because I didn't know how to say no to people at that point. it felt uncomfortable to say no. BUT wasn't aggressive. you wanted to do whatever Jodi, all that you were seeing were pound signs. Poor travis family.

Jodi appears to be trying to testify like the expert witnesses that just felt the jury needed too much information. She does not seem to be able to just answer the question. We know she is lying about the Mormon's meeting her because DB said so and was quite specific about when they started coming around and when he stopped having sex with her. And it seems to me he could have very well have gone with her to that convention because he wasn't working at the time. jmo

I watched her testimony on youtube last night, and found it was a good substitute for a sleep aid. This afternoon, it's a great appetite suppressant.....

Where is that ice pick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members