Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question.......does anyone have any boots I can use? It's getting pretty deep in here.

She's planned to get her art into galleries and make a living from her art=grandiose thinking

I never thought of paying the mortgage with my credit card before! :idea:

:waiting:

the very thought of that makes me cringe. I can see once maybe in an emergency but frequently?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

She decided she wanted to be a photographer and an artist and a murderer when she grew up.

I cannot bear to listen to her intone for the next 2 or 3 hours. I'm going to have to take a long afternoon break and avoid her until she's up to talking about the murde....errrrummmm...."self defense to save her life."

Madeleine I love your avatar!

Maybe she had it set to take multiple pics and didn't realize it?

If the camera was set to take multiple pics wouldn't all the intervals between the pics be the same? (I know nothing about cameras)
My thought is that she kept kicking it when she was shuffling around stabbing and moving him.

I never thought of paying the mortgage with my credit card before! :idea:

:waiting:

Not a terribly sound financial strategy. Unless someone else is paying your credit card bills.

WTH was her credit card limit?

Really though, has anyone explained how one camera-drop results in multiple pictures?

My believe is that it was kicked around a bit while she drug him around. It was upside down, so the button was smashing against the floor.

she wanted to make money whilst perusing her dream of photography, along comes pre paid legal and travis :(

I believe I read it had a setting on the camera for automatic and she may have set if off when she dropped the camera. I wonder if she dropped it or if it was hanging around her neck. She may have used her camera strap not wanting her DNA on his. But that's just my thoughts. To me the pictures do not look as if they were taken from the floor level and how would she hang onto the camera and pull him along, too, unless it was hanging from her neck. At some point she probably turned it off. jmo

I don't think the camera was set to auto when it took the pics, otherwise the timestamps would all be equally spaced ie every 15 seconds etc...

I believe it was upside down on the floor and she stepped on it, especially the dragging photo.

She's talking faster than before. I wonder if she's starting to feel pressured?

Is Nurmi going to walk her thru the actual killing of TA? Or will he stop at "did you kill TA ?

The instant she saw Mr. Brewer in financial trouble, she began to make plans to bail out of the relationship=parasite.

Jury question to JA:

Did you consider yourself spiritual during each deliberate action when you stabbed TA 27 times, brutally slit his throat and shot him in the head?

She's planned to get her art into galleries and make a living from her art=grandiose thinking

Hi, Pensfan. I know artists a hundred times more gifted who would never jump to such far-fetched conclusions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc