Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #23 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Katie, you have been in their shoes. How is Travis' family dealing with having to sit there listenting to this nonsense and listenting to their brother's murderer's voice, in your opinion?

And the decor and what fountains were in the front, etc.

God bless you guys for transcribing this hell!

I just don;t get what this is all about! Why does the judge allow any hearsay regarding what Travis stated? And so many leading questions! And who cares how PPL works? What in God's great name does that have to do with domestic violence?

What does ANY of this have to do with "domestic violence"? This wasn't domestic violence.
It was COLD-BLOODED CALCULATED PREMEDITATED MURDER.
:banghead:

She didn't even brush her teeth after. :puke:

LOL. She stifled a smile when she said in my mouth. LOL.

I feel like I'm watching a really bad *advertiser censored*

First post. Here goes...
Yes Nanny1, I saw her lift her necklace to Jodi too. Wonder if that is their signal?

Did anyone else read her lips yesterday, right before she left courtroom for 3 min, when talking to the female atty (giggly one)? I was about to head out and read JA lips saying "...take off my pants". I thought she said "I wanna" take off my pants (shudder) but since catching up here I guess it was something to do with going back and getting her shock-stopper thing fitted. Not really important but just curious if anyone else caught that?

On the alleged phone sex/12 yo ... do yall think this is a possibility? IMO, JA told TA that being a 12 yo girl was HER fantasy and begged him to play along. Could have been if you do this for me, I promise I'll leave you alone and TA just went along with it. She seems to like much older guys... She gets him to agree then records it to use if she needed. Guess we won't know until if/when we hear.

I'm so glad I found this site!

Didn't I hear that Jodi was just about his first? And he was not her first by far.

She introduced him to lube and other things, he was not the aggressor, she showed him the ropes. She had many relationships. Naturally she wants to come across as a dainty wallflower. (I can't even pull that off)

I can see her acting coy, then he steps onto the proverbial spider web where she sits looking so innocent.

uh oh, door closed and locked, look out.

So, after she dutifully finished him off orally, they fell asleep. Ewwwwwwwwwwww she must have felt so USED!!!!!

JA not looking at jury as she talks about sex with TA. Looks down or at hands.

I tune in... "where did he ejaculate?" "hmmm... in my mouth" :what: eeeeewwwww

Hahahahahaha! The court reporters face when she said "in my mouth" was priceless!

It's the dinner hour so we want to be sensitive to our viewers with this graphic testimony. On HLN when it was sensored.

Pulleessseee:floorlaugh:

I had to take some calls. What's going on now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member