Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are Mormons on the jury, do you think they will judge TA harsher than they will judge JAs sexual behavior? Thoughts???

No, I think the opposite, they will be very unhappy that JA is putting their religion on trial. I think she's toast either way, not worried at all.

I think this will be a great avenue for cross examination. If she wasnt a smoker, then why did her rental car smell of smoke when she returned it?

Maybe jodi is going to use the I smoked weed and was out of my mind defense..*snorts*

I know this is now old news, but I wondered if anyone else thought it was hilarious how JA referred to a trip to Costa Rica as 'oh yes, I went abroad' when she was a teenager. Like she was some debutant who was finishing her education in Europe.

Delusional much?

Kinda like Casey employed a nanny? :floorlaugh:

I believe she said that she would be there all day today.

She is still having health problems. She said last night she would probably rest during the AM, and be there during the PM session. I so appreciate her updates - especially of the juror reactions.

Jodi seems to be very turned off by smokers in her testimony.
When she returned her rented car from budget, they remarked that the car smelled like smoke.
Does anyone think she'll try to throw someone under the bus in aiding her kill Travis?
The defense is making sure the jury knows that Jodi detests smoke/smokers.

Just trying to figure out the route they are going with all this.

She also brought gas cans with her, and was missing the car's floor mats - so maybe they were burned and her clothes smelled of smoke? Maybe they will make that inference.

Well, my nose is running and I have to take some antihistamine. I'm gonna lie down so I don't fall asleep at the computer. :eek:fftobed: I can't play witcha no more.

Have fun barfing at the testimony.

Jodi seems to be very turned off by smokers in her testimony.
When she returned her rented car from budget, they remarked that the car smelled like smoke.
Does anyone think she'll try to throw someone under the bus in aiding her kill Travis?
The defense is making sure the jury knows that Jodi detests smoke/smokers.

Just trying to figure out the route they are going with all this.

I think she's going to say she burned the evidence and that's the reason for the smoke smell. However, after fire smoke smell and cigarette smoke smell are very different smells IMO. So, the rental car agency would be able to describe better.
I also think Jodi will say she threw the knife and gun in the dam, which I think she probably did.

For all u haters of Nurmi:
Have some compassion! Can you imagine how many hours of her rambling ever-evolving nonsense he's had to listen to? And he has to carefully pay attention now while standing, while she's yaps on ceaselessly.

Listening to the reshowing of Jodi's testimony I can't help but think about how juvenile she is acting. It sounds as if I'm listening to a Jr. high girl. I can easily understand how TA could make the comment about her sounding like a 12 yr. old girl, because she does sound like a 12 yr. old girl. She is trying so hard to present herself as an inexperienced, innocent girl who was taken advantage of by big, bad, old TA. My jaw is sore today from grinding my teeth. I simply could not get her sing/song voice out of my head last night while trying to sleep. I can easily see where a man could get very, very tired of her, very, very quickly. Like a clinging vine, way too needy.

so, do you guys think she will testify about the murder or just about the relationship???

IMO, she has to explain why/how she murdered/killed him in self defense, jurors will want to know, hence there is no evidence of abuse thus far.

I had this thought as well. She will likely try to describe in great detail how Travis terrorized her and made her fear for her life but will pretend not to be able to give many details about the actual murder she committed.

But they would not put her on the stand if she didn;t intend to explain the killing.

Well, she shouldn't feel bad about any memory lapse. Juan will show her exactly what happened with a photo display on cross.

Well, my nose is running and I have to take some antihistamine. I'm gonna lie down so I don't fall asleep at the computer. :eek:fftobed: I can't play witcha no more.

Feel better!

Good Morning all!Sounds like sex tape today.I feel bad for Travis's family to have to hear this.I must say that even though at times it's mind numbing,it's fascinating to watch the defendant take the stand.Doesn't happen that often.I think her goose is cooked,but doubt she'll get the DP.JMO

:floorlaugh: We'll miss you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members