Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #24 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM - Please note: I wrote "She seems to be treating Darryl with relative kid gloves."

That's because she needs someone to mooch off of when she gets acquitted....

:eyeroll:

WTH did anyone else see how she just rolled her eyes

She is still having health problems. She said last night she would probably rest during the AM, and be there during the PM session. I so appreciate her updates - especially of the juror reactions.

Oh my, I will be praying for her. I really appreciate her. She wasn't felling well over the weekend either.

She is still having health problems. She said last night she would probably rest during the AM, and be there during the PM session. I so appreciate her updates - especially of the juror reactions.

Bless her heart. She's amazing :heart:

I think this will be a great avenue for cross examination. If she wasnt a smoker, then why did her rental car smell of smoke when she returned it?

Maybe it was smoke from burning her clothes somewhere.

I bet that the defense is going to play the sex tape then go straight to June 4th and murder, hoping the tape is shocking enough to blunt whatever she has say about killing him.

Did you hear the body language (I think it was?) expert on NG last night? Really interesting, she was discussing how JA's eye movements didn't connect, were incongruent, with what she was saying, such as when she was recalling memories, images , etc.

She seemed 'cross-eyed' at times. Did anyone else notice that? Very strange.

She's wearing a blazer. Mmmmm. Trying to give an impression before the long weekend?

EXCEPT she was saying that from the viewpoint that Jodi is righthanded....Jodi is left handed...didn't know if it would be the same.

Yep, noticed that. Then turned the blasted thing off. Nurse won't let me call the expert a nincompoop, so I won't. :banghead:

Why isn't she on the stand?

Sorry to be annoying but I keep having to leave my desk for work. :furious:

Do any of you old-timers know of other videos of defendants who have testified, that might be found here on Websleuths? Jodi's testimony and her attorney's style just seem so odd to me -- I want to compare it to others.

I'm not a REAL old timer but check my thread in my siggy. My brother's uncle in law, killed my brother and his niece Lisa(brother's wife), in cold blood. He pleaded NG & testified.

One source of irritation to me is the media circus sideshow and the discussion content of all the expert talking heads. Most of these people strut in front of the camera and pretend to be “profound”. In Session correspondents are particularly annoying since a lot of their observations are merely blather - legal babble. I am also surprised that these commentators frequently fail to grasp the obvious (Grace included). The comments about jury personal behavior are frankly pure rubbish. These discussions are just empty calories and pretty much a waste of the viewers time. Beth Karas’s views about a juror leaning forward with eyes wide open are about as enlightening as a janitor’s opinion regarding the quality of trial transcription – ie essentially worthless.

Does anybody else get this impression???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme