DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see am I ready for court today?

Big boy in school: check
Baby napping: check
Pajamas: check
Milk and oreos: check
Barf bag incase things get cray-cray again: CHECK!

LET'S DO THIS!

you forgot the rusty icepick. smile

Just a quick question. Do we know for a fact that Jodi went "abroad" to Costa Rica? Is her Passport in evidence? I am wondering how much of her testibaloney is just plain fantasy and if we're going to have Nurmi tell us, in the end, that she made it all up because of the abuse she suffered as a child. (Ala Casey Anthony.)

being a waitress for most of my younger years....there is no way she could have had 10-12 thousand saved in the bank....no way...unless she was doing other odd jobs....she even sat there and said that there was no down payment on the house and that she used her credit cards to help make some of the house payments.....BS

Even at low end chain restaurants where I live, waitresses can make $200/ day in tips.

I can imagine her making double that in tips in a high rent area

Well, my nose is running and I have to take some antihistamine. I'm gonna lie down so I don't fall asleep at the computer. :eek:fftobed: I can't play witcha no more.

Have fun barfing at the testimony.

Feel better soon.

Please keep Travis' family in your thoughts and prayers. This must be extremely painful and difficult for them, and I think that we sometimes forget that these are real people who have endured the tragic loss of a loved one.

Is it possible that the defense is feeding her drugs to keep her calm?

Ugh. The phone recording. Judge sounded reluctant to admit it. :(

One source of irritation to me is the media circus sideshow and the discussion content of all the expert talking heads. Most of these people strut in front of the camera and pretend to be “profound”. In Session correspondents are particularly annoying since a lot of their observations are merely blather - legal babble. I am also surprised that these commentators frequently fail to grasp the obvious (Grace included). The comments about jury personal behavior are frankly pure rubbish. These discussions are just empty calories and pretty much a waste of the viewers time. Beth Karas’s views about a juror leaning forward with eyes wide open are about as enlightening as a janitor’s opinion regarding the quality of trial transcription – ie essentially worthless.

Does anybody else get this impression???

I went to a lunch meeting the other day where a lawyer was talking about being a "talking head" on these programs. She said that they are assigned "roles" to play and given specific "talking points" to say, and are directed to interrupt one another and pretend to be passionate.

OMG I am a genius!!

I found some ear buds in my office drawer, they fit my phone.

So know I am watching on UStream on my phone and listening with an ear bud!! AWESOME - now I can HEAR!! :D

Remember the rules folks. We have to keep it clean. Jodi doesn't :floorlaugh: Sowwy nurse i couldn't resist.

Guy on IS saying . . . "anal sex may not be your flavor - it's like brussel spout icecream".

but I love brussel sprout and hate ice cream.......:banghead: and the other not a chance.....

black jacket, brown sweater, green shirt...I do believe she's attempting to look like a bruise! ~LOL~

Her stories are just so far fetched... After hearing how she's already had sex with 4-5 guys before TA it doesn't seem feasible that she was so uncomfortable with TA... I feel bad for his family and friends for having to listen to her ramble on and on about poor me..

One more thing who gives oral sex in a parking lot? Classy much? :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member