Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Jodi's vajayjay cause the end of Darryl's marriage? tia

I'm still trying to catch up but I'm so far behind. *sigh*

There's a few things on my mind right now.....

I don't think this defense is going to work for JA

All her testimony thus far tells me is JA was a woman who depended on men to survive. She used her body to control these men....she's had sex with all these men PRIOR to meeting Travis. IMO, she was no lame in the bedroom....and she used that to her advantage in every relationship.

JA was looking for her 'meal ticket ' to the good life....and she thought Travis was the man... He was going places and he had money. Yes..it was about money. Some say Travis didn't have 'that much' money.....but I bet he had more money than these past losers that she kept getting with.

This wasn't about Travis...this was all about JA...and how she could benefit
Out of all her past relationships there was no 'he beat me so bad I ended up in the hospital's type abuse.

IMO, Travis never abused this girl......JA was just mad because her 'gold mine' wasn't 'gold's enough for Travis. She wasn't wife material.....Travis saw her for what she really was....a 3hole wonder 'trick b#$#$ looking for a 'meal ticket '.....he pegged it right....

JA wanted to be the one and only.....but she wasn't.

This murder was full of rage and jealousy.....

OK I'll hush now.....back to reading.

I have not been able to keep up, so if this has been mentioned just giggle at me behind my back!

The photo posted (today or yesterday ...:waitasec:)
This one with the caption: Mario, Me, Bobby, and Victor chillin in Utah

grouppicjamyspace_zps71e6d381.jpg

That picture is probably around 2006 or so, and the guys (Bobby, Victor, Mario) are wearing "Team Renew" logos.

(Background for those who don't know - Team Renew is the name of Chris Hughes's downline in PPL. Chris and Sky Hughes are the mentor couple who were in the 48 Hours special -- the friends of Travis who warned him about Jodi and ultimately told him he needed to stop seeing her.... when he didn't, they kinda disowned him; they cut ties with him and said they didn't want Jodi around their kids, etc... )

Victor is wearing a burgundy colored shirt. Same Victor, same shirt, as in the "Chicken Dance" video where Travis is dancing and being silly.

the chicken dance - YouTube

This was a PPL event... maybe in Utah? Maybe the one where Jodi met him??? (Do we know???)
But we have Travis doing the chicken dance at a PPL event with Victor dancing by his side, and possibly Bobby dancing too.... WTH - 2 Bobby's and 2 Victor's (not to mention the bizarre coincidence that she dated a Victor Arias and Travis' middle name just happens to be Victor) ???

So, either Jodi knows several guys named Victor & Bobby and this is the biggest coincidence of all time
OR
she lied on the stand *IF* these are the same Victor and Bobby we heard ALL about. It definitely would conflict with her story about Victor being in Costa Rica, and Bobby being the teenage fling or whatever......since they are sporting
Chris Hughes' Team Renew clothing!

Oh, and the Mario in the pic of Jodi with the guys... Sure looks like the same Mario appearing in a pic with Chris Hughes and Travis, captioned "My mentors" on Travis's myspace.

TAmyspacepicwithCHandMS_zps72b2b0bf.jpg

While I am getting all my thoughts out - here is another one........ remember how she pointed out the way her father mocked fat people and her mother when she gained a little weight and how she thinks her mother is a size 10 (not, IMHO!) well, does anyone else smell an eating disorder diagnosis coming as one more layer of sympathy?????? Another 'effect' of this 'lifelong abuse' ???

Whoa.......well, there's truth in every lie, right? So Bobby and Victor do indeed exist. I feel like this is nothing but a game to her. Like all she wants to do is mind-fck all of us. She loves that she is in the drivers seat & we will never know the real story...

I'm still trying to catch up but I'm so far behind. *sigh*

There's a few things on my mind right now.....

I don't think this defense is going to work for JA

All her testimony thus far tells me is JA was a woman who depended on men to survive. She used her body to control these men....she's had sex with all these men PRIOR to meeting Travis. IMO, she was no lame in the bedroom....and she used that to her advantage in every relationship.

JA was looking for her 'meal ticket ' to the good life....and she thought Travis was the man... He was going places and he had money. Yes..it was about money. Some say Travis didn't have 'that much' money.....but I bet he had more money than these past losers that she kept getting with.

This wasn't about Travis...this was all about JA...and how she could benefit
Out of all her past relationships there was no 'he beat me so bad I ended up in the hospital's type abuse.

In addition, she left hard-working Darryl for Travis. How dare Travis reject her! She HAD to have a host like all parasites.

I just took the time to read your post Floating.

First of all, thank you for having the courage to excavate all of that and put it to paper (screen). I know how hard that must have been for you.

I don't have any words for you other than the brilliance of our poster K_Z (hope I got that right) who wrote of the importance of our bearing witness for each other. So simply by writing that and it being shared and read, you are less alone in your pain.

That counts for something. A whole lot of something. And I hope you keep sharing, I sincerely do. Your voice means a lot however you choose to participate.

Soft dreams tonite, friend.

I was out most of day and skimmed....found three thanks for this, but cannot find original. Perhaps from previos thread? Can it be bumped?

I'd like to play the game Vinnie P plays with his guests on HLN each afternoon:

Give me one word to describe JA's testimony this afternoon.
I'll cheat, two words

whited sepulcher - a person who is inwardly evil but outwardly professes to be virtuous

G'nite all:offtobed:

Goshdarnitalldagnabbitetcetc....I really don't know if I'll make the am testimony tomorrow. I'm coughing like mad. Working all day today, not so helpful in the rest dept. Listening to a full day of The Jodi Arias Victim Story is not what the Dr. ordered either. I WILL be there for the pm....but right now it's not lookin good for the morning. I'm gonna go breathe some steam or something. :/

Hope you are better for tomorrow. :) I hope to get there, but not sure if it will be morning or afternoon yet.

Here's a cocktail made just for JA:

Bacardi 151 and orange juice over ice.
This drink is called Guilty Verdict

Why? Because 151 is a lot of proof, and we're putting it all on OJ. If there had been all that proof on OJ during the murder trial, it would have been a... Guilty Verdict
(taken from drinksmixer.com)

tumblr_lkyxcswCCe1qesyv1o1_400.jpg

Cheers!

A News Junkie, Can I call you ANJ? Well looks like I did. What interesting sleuthing and connecting the dots you did with the Victors/Bobbys/Chicken Dances/PPL.

I'm sure the state's case is thorough and rock solid regarding JA's lies and Juan will tear her apart on cross and in his rebuttal case but otherwise you ought to CC him that post. We here at WS should be fact-checking and sleuthing her testimony just in case some tiny detail gets past Super Juan. Not that I think anything will. Just sayin!

:blushing: Gosh, thanks Lotus - sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my LONG posts! LOL

On the Caylee case we had a thread to de-bunk the lies in jose baez' book (her attorney for those who don't know the case......wait, is that possible???) anyway, I think it might be a great thread to have for this case -- Debunk the discrepancies on the stand! (Between Jodi and Gus we could keep the mods really busy - and I am sure they are just bored silly!)

I really think jodi is telling us so much about the crime and her own psychopathy.

BTW - when I don't capitalize a name it is my own way of showing disgust for the player. I will however be proper sometimes when I am trying to really make a point like an Amazon review or one of my LONG posts!

Nights all - hope I don't wake up having to write down something to sleuth in the am like I did last night about that author! :banghead: Why do we do this? Because we care! Because some of us know all to well the pain and to give a HUGE HUG to someone like FLOATING or a family member, when they have the courage to share their story and step out of the isolation.

For Floating - a quote that resonates to me in a manner in which I don't think the author intended.......but that I think you will get.

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

I just have to say, sometimes when I am reading about this case the end of the movie The Usual Suspects starts playing in my mind.

Whoa.......well, there's truth in every lie, right? So Bobby and Victor do indeed exist. I feel like this is nothing but a game to her. Like all she wants to do is mind-fck all of us. She loves that she is in the drivers seat & we will never know the real story...

BBM: This reminds me of the scene in the movie "The Usual Suspects" where Kaiser Soza looks behind the detective questioning him and incorporates various things from the corkboard on the wall into his answers.
By the time the detective figures it out, Kaiser is well on his way to freedom (and free from his faux limp too).

Anyone remember?

I watched DD tonight and waited for you to speak. You know what happened is he would ask Katie a question and then he would ask Carol a question. Who the heck is Carol ????? He is such a GOOF.

Chakti! That wasn't me! lol I wasn't there today. But I'll be there tomorrow. ;)

Oh! thank goodness! lol. I was watching with my reading glasses on and mostly saw two blondes. DD is still a GOOF.

Ahhh thank you! Wow shut down for a year? There was a warning to shut this thread down by the Co-Owner but I just though it would be for a day or two.

I most likely overstated, but I believe the Travon Matin thread was snut down long long time ago. It was getting too nasty for mods continually, and also with those animals that live under bridge (never say that word or you will get a possible TO I learned!)

WS said they would reopen when trial begins, which yesterday was determied in court to be June 11th or so.

My next trial watch is the Andrea Schneiderman case tnough. I will stay away from boards for the Trayvon case, as too much nastiness for me to read.

Does anyone know what the cost is to be allowed to "enter" PPL? From whom did Jodi scam this "entrance fee"? TIA

ANJ , you helped me to visit Caylee on the anniversary, can you or another repost what everyone is discussing here? The numbers of the threads are repeated and I cannot find. Tia

:blushing: Gosh, thanks Lotus - sometimes I wonder if anyone reads my LONG posts! LOL

On the Caylee case we had a thread to de-bunk the lies in jose baez' book (her attorney for those who don't know the case......wait, is that possible???) anyway, I think it might be a great thread to have for this case -- Debunk the discrepancies on the stand! (Between Jodi and Gus we could keep the mods really busy - and I am sure they are just bored silly!)

I really think jodi is telling us so much about the crime and her own psychopathy.

BTW - when I don't capitalize a name it is my own way of showing disgust for the player. I will however be proper sometimes when I am trying to really make a point like an Amazon review or one of my LONG posts!

Nights all - hope I don't wake up having to write down something to sleuth in the am like I did last night about that author! :banghead: Why do we do this? Because we care! Because some of us know all to well the pain and to give a HUGE HUG to someone like FLOATING or a family member, when they have the courage to share their story and step out of the isolation.

For Floating - a quote that resonates to me in a manner in which I don't think the author intended.......but that I think you will get.

And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom. ~ Anais Nin

Does anyone know what the cost is to be allowed to "enter" PPL? From whom did Jodi scam this "entrance fee"? TIA

She gave an oral promise, sealed it with a kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor