Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
yawn_zps2a3d1850.jpg

Travis, don't worry we are not believing anything this sociopath murderer is saying about you!!
We know you were a good guy!

No offense to Missourians (I lived there for awhile), but who goes there for a vacay? He obviously took her along on business trips b/c it was expensed I assume.

That's not a mistake, it's part of the deal. There is an apparent point being made that she is passive to the extent of being a doormat, and accepting of being treated poorly. That's part of battered woman/abuse syndrome.

IMO
I'd like to see Nurmi ask Jodi is she thought she deserved to be a "doormat". I'll bet her answer would be "No!" She wasn't being a doormat. She was tolerating Travis' flirting because she believed he was the golden goose and she wanted to be Mrs. Golden Goose. (She refuses to get a real job and support herself. She is too special for this.)

Symptoms of domestic abuse:

-physically afraid of their partner most of the time
-must ”walk on eggshells” around the partner out of fear of angering them
-believe that they can’t do anything right for their partner
-believe they deserved to be mistreated
-believe they might be crazy
-feels numb and helpless
-lives with partner with an unpredictable temper
-partner has threatened to hurt or kill them
-partner has threatened to commit suicide if they leave
-partner forces them to have sex
-partner destroys your belongings
-partner acts excessively jealous
-partner controls what you do
-partner limits your access to money, the phone, the car
-partner constantly checks up on them
-partner blames them for their abusive behavior
-partner ignores or insults their accomplishments
-partner sees them as property or a sex object rather than a person
-partner treats you badly and embarrasses them in front of friends
-partner yells or humiliates them
-partner criticizes them

Is Juan napping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am.

I can multitask while listening to Nurm and do several other interesting things simultaneously.

Next week I'll be juggling, folding laundry, and cooking a 5-course meal when he gets to summer of 2007. Yippy!

Anyone else feel like we're watching Groundhog Day 2??

Oh my.

YES!!!! LOL

Still waiting to here anything remotetly relevant to what would push a girl to murder. So far she's got NOTHING

OMG did she just say travis was having cheating with sky?

Yesssiree!
Think she already threw her (Sky) under the bus though..
I hope the jury see's JA is just plain delusional, if they are still awake!

She can't recall when they actually had penile/vagina sex, maybe April, maybe May. I'm sure if it did happen, she would have this date branded in her brain.

Yes she would have. That would have been the day that Travis became hers, in her mind, officially, for ever! :furious:

So two consenting adults go away for two or three days and stay in a motel with one room, one bed.

Gosh, what' da ya think was going to happen?:what:

JMHO
fran

Oh Lord, they're going to drag this out to end at 4:30 MT with the sex phone call to leave the jury with that in their mind. No road trip or murder details until next week....JMO

Doing what? Maybe I don't want to know......:blushing:

Amster it was about Jodi selling PPL. She was actively involved but not making any money. Being part perv, that comment led me down a wicked path...:blushing:

Pollyanna is trying to trash some married woman living in California. Next it will be an 87 year old Franciscan nun living in Vermont.

Does anyone recall Travis's friend, who said he'd joke about sex a lot. This friend stated that Travis once sent a married woman a "joke" text that said "I want to get you pregnant." I wonder if this is the same lady.

No. She was on the phone with Travis and his roommate came home to that home. So Jodi on one end of the phone and Travis and his roommate on the other.

Yes, that is what I indicated above. It was the next question that muddied the waters, and her answer was "I was at their house".

I will patiently wait for the transcript to clarify, but feel skeptical that this is a true story. I strongly believe a lot of her story is made up.

How can a psychologist explain off JA's 'temptation got the best of her' for her cyber-stalking? or reading text messages?
:waitasec:
calling Dr. Phil.. help!

I'd like to see how can they explain it this as well and convince me, they weren't even bf/gf and this woman is going through his computer, wtf. This woman is living in her own fantasy world.

if I were Juan, I would ask Jodi what her definition of "official" is and then I would show the clip of her saying to flores that they had an open relationship and didn't discuss whom else they were dating.

Yes she would have. That would have been the day that Travis became hers, in her mind, officially, for ever! :furious:
.......and she tried to become pregnant to trap him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexisboyd