Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even after hearing and seeing the interrogation tapes and phone calls?

If I hadn't seen and heard the phone calls and interrogation tapes, she might fool me -- somewhat. But after those tapes, I can't believe a word she says, no matter how convincingly. I'm so glad the jury saw and heard the tapes as well, or I'd be worried.

Gawd I hate I was late to this case... What phone calls??????

toilet paper (which I happen to appreciate)

Yeah, but used toilet paper? :laughcry:

From this day forward, I will be laughing while I flush whispering 'bye bye Jodi".

Any recaps for me? I logged off this morning. Couldn't take it. Specific questions:

1. Has she testified to any actual abuse.
2. Has she covered every single sex act that she and Travis engaged in.
3. Where are they in the chronology of her relationship with Travis?
4. When did they break and for how long is it?

Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1) no
2) according to her <belch>
3) omg I forget... (sex tape most likely next) I believe she was just bloviating about her trip to see all the mormon sites
4) should be over but alas it is not

Any recaps for me? I logged off this morning. Couldn't take it. Specific questions:

I'd love to help you but at one point we went back---no abuse--he may or may not have cheated on her with "flirting"---sometimes they are a tihing other times he wants to be buddies...its crazy

For giggles, I am now in the Websleuths chat room! Wonder if anyone will join me there. Remember the old days, seeing live feed without having to refresh ! I really want to have folks join in chat for when the cross of Jodi happens!!!!!!!!!!! Mods, can you promote the Websleuths chat room as there is a mod in there right now it appears!

050110-Tecate.jpg

Looks like I picked the wrong day to quit drinking.

Yes, Arizona has a huge Mormon population. (Just mentioned by Jinkasauras on TV)

It does. Very big. I am wondering how each side handled that on jury selections - would they want LDS/Mormons on there or not? Interesting from both sides. After the trial, I will be interested to find out what the ration of Mormons was.

1. No
2. Sadly, yes
3. 2007
4. We haven't reached that point yet. Oops...I thought that implied when Travis and Jodi broke up. I thing the jury has less than 5 minutes left of their break.

1. Depends on what you consider abuse, in my opinion not even close.
2. Unfortunately, yes.
3. I think they are gearing up for the phone sex.
4. They were supposed to be back 12 or so minutes ago.

:)

1. No
2. Pretty much
3. 2007
4. They are supposed to back from break now.

1. No
2. She's working on it
3. I lost track, but some time after it became "official"
4. They broke about 30 minutes ago -- for 20 minutes

az central twitter saying that they just took Airas into Judge's chambers per the new protocol

And if she wants to do the "i remember how far down I ate my ice cream in the sugar cone in 2006 during leap year, but for the life of me I have no idea how the gun got in my hand that night because I was a victim of abuse"

WHY ARE THE MEDIA PEOPLE BELIEVING THIS. Am I crazy here, I understand we listen to what she says, but why do they seem to automatically believe her as if it is TRUE? If that were the case easy peasy, everyone will hatchet someone in the shower and just say "oh in private i was submissive and mentally abused into a state of completely feeling degraded and humiliated"

SHE DOES NOT KNOW HUMILIATION AND ABUSE. I know people that were beaten so bad they vomited, then their mother made them EAT the vomit while they video taped it! Then they made their child watch it over and over.. ALL for not eating everything on their plate at dinner! That is ABUSE.

I think that is what makes me so darn mad at her.. It is NOT true that "any" amount of scolding could permanently scar a person for life.

NO IT CAN'T and if it does you came out of the womb defective kid! You came out already noo noo in the head! (which is unfortunate) but does not give you the right to dismember an innocent person. No matter what the case here, you should never leave that prison. Arizona is your home now.. get used to it.

1. No
2. Not all
3. I think around 2007.
4. They should be back any minute.

Problem is, she is a proven LIAR several times over and over and over. So how can she be believable?

True and we will see how she address that if she explains the several stories she told. Remember the jury doesn't have the advantage we all do of discussing all the details. They can at this point only rely on their notes. I know I've missed testimony if it weren't for WS.

I guess I'm saying I've been able (and I shocked myself that I could) not think about what we discuss here and just focus on her.

Also on the abuse from TA I really think the DT will focus big time on a cumulative abuse from age 7 up with the expert. I could be wrong. idk:)

I took this move as - crossed arms in front of her = trying to protect herself. I think that's what I've heard over the years from body language experts in various other trial discussions. JMO! :)

I took it as a 'so there' 'na na na na' attitude...oh so proud of herself so sure she has pulled the wool over the jury's eyes with her lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasApril87