Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope prosecutors or LE have the original computer (hard drive?) and this is new one????
Can hope, can't I???
It seems that I need a new laptop every 4-5 years..........maybe this guy did also!

No, imho. It could be in the defense's inboxes, or their daughter's, etc (theoretically). Our system favors the presumed-innocent, but that's taking things a bit far!

Yikes.
Gotcha!

OK...I am really behind on these threads, but I just have to say two things.

1, if I killed every man that I felt used me for sex in my life, there would be several dead men lol.

2, what the he** is with her brown vest and plaid shirt?? Please, the jurors can't be that stupid. The defense is really going a bit too far trying to make her look innocent lol.

:seeya:

BBM: JMO but I say everything that came out of the defendant's mouth ...

Ya just can't believe a word she says ... nothing ...

:moo:

:seeya:

I think that everything she says is twisted to make her look like a victim. Every relationship she has ever had, she has been the victim. She is such a pathetic liar!:furious:

But see, the defense could have the notes of what she was going to testify to. Even if there is a backup of the data, the problem is that they can come up with answers to what would normally have to come up in cross, on the fly.

It's like having a cheat sheet of the answers ahead of time!

I am thinking she made up the entire valentine's package and the letter.

(at this point)

She certainly doesn't have much of an imagination concerning the Valentine's gifts! My imaginary gift would have been jewelry, something from La Perla and at least See's candy.

I don't think it's wrong to have a very healthy dose of skeptisism when it comes to everything JA. I don't trust her and I don't trust those who choose to associate with her (in general). I would be very hesitant about who she's communicating with by mail, phone or in person while in jail or former inmates who have been released.

I swear I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist but this break in is way too coincidental and other than hoping the witness is safe and the stolen items get recovered unhacked, I really hope they find those responsible and find any potential connections to the case.

Personally and JMO we never know when we're dealing with dirty players.

She certainly doesn't have much of an imagination concerning the Valentine's gifts! My imaginary gift would have been jewelry, something from La Perla and at least See's candy.

And what was it I just heard, the candy was completely melted?

:doh:

Ok . . . . this comment comes with a big disclaimer . . . . I am just silly right now . . . . please do not read any further if you might be offended by a little leavity . .

I have heard of "baptism by fire" but . . . . . . . JA describes "baptism followed by ring of fire" . . . .

ok - go back to what you were doing . . . pay no attention to this person hiding behind the curtain . . . . these aren't the droids you are looking for . . .. carry on . . . .

Sorry to narcissistically quote myself :lol: but doing further research on this -- these might have even been Spiderman undies. Can anyone tell?

d8b99bf2.gif

LOL...we need Juan to play this in court! :floorlaugh:

I love me some see's candiese...anyway, you are correct. She wouldn't mention anything " nice "

I think it's really interesting that Nurmi chose to point on that moment where Travis was helping the drunk girl. That situation with the drunk girl has already been brought to light. I believe his friends mentioned it and it was such a big deal they talked about it for weeks after. It seemed like a pivotal moment were people finally saw the real Jodi. So, I think Nurmi is trying to do damage control before the damage begins.

I have full fiath Martinez will, when it's his turn, bring the truth to light and blow all this crud right out of the water. None of this will matter by next week. None of it.

I'm so sorry Travis. You and your family do not deserve this. :furious:

The theft may be a big deal, right?! I pray they catch who did it, and quickly! It could (theoretically) be someone on Jody's side, since it targeted the prosecution. That would have to affect this trial, I think.

I'm not a lawyer or anything, so y'all keep that in mind :)

if this information gets out published for the public to see - can it cause a mistrial?

I don't think it's wrong to have a very healthy dose of skeptisism when it comes to everything JA. I don't trust her and I don't trust those who choose to associate with her (in general). I would be very hesitant about who she's communicating with by mail, phone or in person while in jail or former inmates who have been released.

I swear I'm not a paranoid conspiracy theorist but this break in is way too coincidental and other than hoping the witness is safe and the stolen items get recovered unhacked, I really hope they find those responsible and find any potential connections to the case.

Personally and JMO we never know when we're dealing with dirty players.

I agree and do we even know if other items were taken? If just the laptop - well, geeeeeeez that is not a coincidence, IMHO.

Also, while I am sure their are copies of reports, etc - the actual raw test data, slides for trial or other information not required to be given to the defense (yet or ever) would be of great value to the defense in how to play their case.

One other thought, was this break-in a warning not to testify? I don't like this one darn bit.

I have to add one more thing. This chick sure likes to talk! Her total recollection alone makes me skeptical. I can barely remember yesterday, but she seems to remember even the most minute details. That alone would make me wonder if I was a juror.

I think her total recollection shows her complete obsession she had with Travis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member