Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #25 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone that important to a case, and a professional, should have had backup of her files. As for the defense getting the information, shame on them if they use it.

It is very suspicious that JA's friends weren't n court today.

Has it ever been reported whether or not JA wore the Mormon undergarments? TIA

She can say anything she wants to about the photos because there is absolutely no way that anyone can verify that they were not Travis. I don't believe they were. I think that she needed to make him look more disgusting and perverted, so tried to do it this way. As worried as Travis seemed to be about people finding out about him having sex with her, I can't believe that he would send such a photo to anyone.

TOTALLY AGREE, norest, there is no way Travis sent her those pics. She is one sick mother!

Casey Anthony had imaginary friends. Jodi gets imaginary mail, hereafter referred to as "iMail".

These two should make a movie and call it, "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants". (Oh wait, that's been done.):seeya:

Or,Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantload

She was sleeping in his bedroom when she invited herself over to his house at 3 am. It had to be assumed by his roommates.

She delivers just like Dominos! And he didn't even order!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the shirt he sent her for Vday was a "prototype" of sorts that he made, may have discussed it with her and it was the little inside joke she was referring too. Later, in the picture of her wearing the shirt, you can tell it isn't the same one...the type is not the same, not as squished and uneven. I can't do a side by side with my computer, sorry. Wish I could.

Does anyone else see the difference I am talking about?

Here you go - a side by side!

sidebyside_zps48f0fe46.jpg

I think they are the same shirt - zoomed in the spacing etc, is the same - what you are seeing I think is the angle of the photo on the right and the the shirt slightly hanging over the side of what it is on.
Here is a zoomed version (not posting it in the room as it will blow the margins, if this helps!) http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t105/LifeCoachOnTheCouch/sidebysidezoomed_zpsaf39b4e9.jpg

Jenine Driver is an authority on body language on NG tonight. She points out how Jodi does not show fear or any feelings in what she says; therefore, jurors will not feel anything for Jodi.

This was important for me to hear because I normally would feel something after spending days listening to Jodi, but I have felt nothing. I did feel disgust in a legal system that lets killers under oath bring their filthy lies into the courtroom.

Jenine Driver says that no emotion from Jodi means no emotions from jurors towards her.

Hopefully the longer she stays on the witness stand the more the jury will be disgusted with her. Apparently from what I'm gathering listening to NG, they have already started to tune her out.....

MOO

Do you think there are any pix of Jodi after the baptism? If she had slacks on, the whole, "he lifted my skirt up to have anal sex" could be proven a lie.

I have not seen any pictures of JA after the baptism..but women are not supposed to wear pants to church or in the chapel so I would assume she changed into a dress. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/20/us/19mormon.html? She would have most likely been advised to bring a dress.

JA was with Travis only a few months and was free to do whatever she wanted......
she wasn't abused.........IMOO
The murder was rage and jealousy.........period!
He respected other women.
She offered herself to a very horny man and he replied.

JVM: There are a great amount of sex tapes and we're yet to hear any of them.

Oh dread ... how many are we going to have to listen to?

Why did she keep penis pics? Why record phone sex?

One more about the NG show. At the end of the program she shows a baby pic someone else sent in with the baby wearing an iron-on letters outfit that said, "Don't drop me, I know NG."

Is it abuse to make a baby wear that?

Has it ever been reported whether or not JA wore the Mormon undergarments? TIA

By simply looking at the attire she had on in photos with Travis, and other photos after she had met him, it is highly unlikely. The garments would have been visible.

In addition, as someone else pointed out, she had only been baptized, not given a temple recommend. I can't envision her ever wearing them as addicted to sex as she appeared to be.

MOO

Beth Karas (seasoned) says she was shocked about the HUGE penis pix to the right & left of courtroom whie talking about sex acts.

I just saw the garments with them both in white on Dr. Drew.

Personally I think the jury will not think much of JA and her DT.

Oh, not this ignorant behavior analyst again. Ugh. I can't take seriously anyone who calls the gallery the "galley".

Thinks court is being held on a ship?

Someone send a clue!

Hi, Honey, I'm home. Gonna do some catching up then will write my trial observations from today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member