Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #26 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this pic help to see Jodi's pants and shoe? I took the image and fiddled with the settings until I could see it.

tr45_zpsa024f89c.jpg

ETA: I didn't write those things on the side, that was already on the picture that I used. I'm only showing for the picture part.

If this photo it looks like she was possibly pulling Travis by his arms (the way the right arm is raised).

Does this pic help to see Jodi's pants and shoe? I took the image and fiddled with the settings until I could see it.

tr45_zpsa024f89c.jpg

ETA: I didn't write those things on the side, that was already on the picture that I used. I'm only showing for the picture part.

This picture is the nail in her coffin, imo.

I never understood how his head is crooked forward in that picture though..as his arms seem lifted. Was he possibly still alive?

There are quite a few pictures of them traveling to different places in the US. It is hard to say what their relationship was.

I find it curious that Jodi lived in and was exposed to mega money that she was so impressed with eating at some fancy dinner.

I still do not understand why she didn't hook up with some rich guy like Anna Nicole Smith did. She certainly saw the men and life style where she lived.

Jewels, vacations, shopping on Rodeo Drive. Maybe she was going that route since she did get her boob job.

I think I should've worded that differently. I meant in the beginning, even if he really was interested in her I wonder if she thought he was way more serious than he really was because he had shared his religion with her.

I think she probably would've eventually tried to hook up with a rich man if she hasn't already.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

For Southern Baptist it is called "backsliding"... I am sure every religion recognizes that we are all just human beings. We are far from being perfect. We can NEVER BE perfect. The only thing we can try for is to follow the principles and teachings of our belief system. Travis was a human first. A man second. I am sure the Mormon church recognizes that all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

So in my opinion, his "sin" in no way equals the ultimate penalty = death. Who could even think it could? What would equal killing someone else? Self defense against lethal force? Or trying to save yourself from yet another beating by someone after much, MUCH, brutal and excessive abuse. Now, I am sure JA is going to concoct the most horrendous story about the day of the murder. So get ready everybody. Or it might be something as silly as "I dropped his camera, he yelled at me. I felt that the master was attacking me." GMAB.

All of this other dirtying up of Travis's reputation is just noise to take away from the fact that she killed him in premeditated cold blood. It should not be happening, but with our justice system unfortunately the perp can say just about anything about a dead victim. Sad, sad, sad.
BBM

His reputation isn't dirtied though. There's nothing dirty about being young and horny or a hypocrite. When I was a 22 year old Catholic, I struggled with lust vs God, it was horrible and I feel bad for Travis. I can relate. Being a hypocrite is not an indictment against a person. Life happens, we get mixed up and behave in ways that we ourselves don't even approve of when we are young and struggling to find ourselves. But I think Travis was overcomming his lust and that's why Jodi murdered him - his sense of self and integrity was stronger than his desire for Jodi.

IMO, of course.

He has been on those HLN shows before. I saw him about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
He seems kind of weird to me.

Are you sure this is the same guy? Nobody here had ever heard of him before.

I haven't heard much about this case on local drive time radio other than in the brief news update portions. But today they were actually discussing it on one of the shows. I just caught the last little portion and the two things that were said is that (1) both hosts agree that all of Jodi's testimony is about mitigation to avoid the dp and not actually to establish self defense and (2) the male host said that you don't do anything with someone you baptize other than baptize them. The latter was said with a kind of chuckle and may have been somewhat tongue in cheek. Nothing earthshaking, just thought I'd share what some of the conservative local media is thinking.

I don't think we should be too hard on Nurmi. He doesn't want to be there. He tried to be removed from this case. He is being forced to defend Jodi Arias. He is working with only what he has and reluctantly at that. He had no choice in the matter.

Really? I didn't know that. Does anyone know why? TIA :wave:

tr45_zpsa024f89c.jpg

Is he in the shower at this point? TIA The picture I did not mean to see showed him face up kinda in the shower in this picture he is face down right? lol I am trying to see it :banghead:

Can Mormons be pretty aggressive about recruiting people?

Just curious because it seems like JA changed her religion a lot for men. Just wondering if she misinterpreted Travis introducing his faith to her as him having serious feelings for her when it might just be what they do.

Very. Part of their religious obligation is to gain converts through proselytizing. In my experience, they are not rude or pushy or in your face like some others though.

Very possible Jodi interpreted this as Travis wanting to be her boyfriend -- from Jodi's past, changing religion is a display of loyalty to a boyfriend. Good insight.

He did say they were extracted from her computer hard drive.

My phone pics automatically get to my computer by Photostream (iphone/icloud)

Yes but was it proved they came from Travis ?

ugh worse thoughts even..what if she was pulling him by his hair?
his head seems like it's lifted forward on its own.. if he was already dead, wouldn't it flop back? (sorry so graphic :( )

I shocked she didn't whine it was scratchy one ply toilet tissue!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pollyanna is losing her edge, she forgot to mention the brand of toilet tissue.:floorlaugh:

yes, she is standing over him. the upper right dark, you see the bottom of the back of his head to the neck and shoulder where you see blood streaking down. He is sitting slumped over. As if we are standing above him behind him. (that is the side of her blue pant and cuff) she is standing on the brown tile floor which is the very bottom of the photo. She may have even been a few feet from him at that point due to perspective.. her blue pant leg large he is smaller

Ok, so I'm going to post two images, one from the trial and one marked-up by me to try to show her foot:

From the trial:
dwszv7.jpg

Marked-up:
34zdpxx.jpg

Large black circle - entire foot
Small tall black circle - the white stripe on her pants
the red circle - the hem of the athletic pants
blue circle - her foot (in a shoe) from about mid-foot to her toes.

Hope this helps. If not, try to enlarge the top photo so you can back away a bit to see if you can see it. :)

I totally thought they were a "couple" for a time and before yesterday I believed that Travis was initially really into her and had high expectations.

After her testimony yesterday, it does not sound like Travis was ever really that into her though. And the only reason I find this testimony credible is I think if Travis WERE into her she'd be all bragging about it on the stand. Remains to be seen for sure IMO.

I was just trying to figure out what it was that made Jodi think they became "official" on Feb 2 because according to her description, he acted no differently towards her when she says they were "boyfriend/girlfriend."

Something else that makes me think that Travis never considered her an exclusive girlfriend -- his friend Taylor Searles (?) has indicated in interviews that Travis actually talked to Taylor about his sexual relationship with Jodi (apparently didn't keep it a secret from everyone), and Travis always talked about her basically like someone he could have sex with but didn't want to date.

IOW = In Other Words .. not sure if that's common usage or if it's something I made up

Ha! I'm sure "IOW" is common usage, I just couldn't figure it out, for the life of me!

I missed most or all of the testimony after lunch due to technical difficulties. Clearly there is something that I missed that you got!

One of the other reasons I believed there was a relationship is because I recall the interview with Sky Hughes (I believe) when she was smiling, recounting how nice Jodi was and how they thought Jodi and Travis were getting serious and maybe marriage.

I know she is a proven liar, but I feel uncomfortable discounting EVERYTHING she says as a lie; especially when other people have said things that corroborate her testimony.

I haven't heard much about this case on local drive time radio other than in the brief news update portions. But today they were actually discussing it on one of the shows. I just caught the last little portion and the two things that were said is that (1) both hosts agree that all of Jodi's testimony is about mitigation to avoid the dp and not actually to establish self defense and (2) the male host said that you don't do anything with someone you baptize other than baptize them. The latter was said with a kind of chuckle and may have been somewhat tongue in cheek. Nothing earthshaking, just thought I'd share what some of the conservative local media is thinking.

Just curious if the liberal local media has a different take?

This picture is the nail in her coffin, imo.

I never understood how his head is crooked forward in that picture though..as his arms seem lifted. Was he possibly still alive?

I bet they couldn't believe it when they saw that picture.

I agree, it looks like he is holding his head up and his arm is up like he is trying to protect himself. :(

It's not a harsh judgement. I'm not sure if this is lost in translation or what. Or maybe I have the definition wrong. Or maybe I should slap my English instructor. I don't know, what I do know is I too have grappled with my religion vs what felt good and behaved hypocritical as a result. Many, many, many people have, but thankfully, no one took advantage of me the way Jodi took advantage of Travis. I think he was getting back on track and winning the internal battle and that's why Jodi killed him, because he had the strength of character to overcome his lust.

IMO

A hypocrite pretends to have virtues, ethics, morals or spiritual beliefs.

Someone who is grappling is not pretending, there is a genuine fight going on in the person who is at odds with their beliefs and current predicament. A hypocrite is a scam artist who faces no moral struggle.

BBM

His reputation isn't dirtied though. There's nothing dirty about being young and horny or a hypocrite. When I was a 22 year old Catholic, I struggled with lust vs God, it was horrible and I feel bad for Travis. I can relate. Being a hypocrite is not an indictment against a person. Life happens, we get mixed up and behave in ways that we ourselves don't even approve of when we are young and struggling to find ourselves. But I think Travis was overcomming his lust and that's why Jodi murdered him - his sense of self and integrity was stronger than his desire for Jodi.

IMO, of course.

Oh I agree. But for some people, whether it be devout Catholics, devout Mormons or worst of all devout Baptist :)..... they see it as dirty - sin if you will. So my guess would be that one of the purposes of showing the penis picture. Shock value for those who have never, would never “do that”.

Not to offend Baptist. Of which I am one.

Is he in the shower at this point? TIA The picture I did not mean to see showed him face up kinda in the shower in this picture he is face down right? lol I am trying to see it :banghead:

he's on his back, head tilted forward, right shoulder semi lifted from tile floor.
I'm not sure how I am one of the few that can see it easily?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Horrorgirl87