Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back to Texas! I grew up in Houston, lived in Katy for a few years and now live in Montgomery.

I love lurking here and recently became "official". Everyone is so smart and witty I've been a little intimidated to post!

Official... a whole new meaning in Jodi speak.

I'm surprised she didn't get pregnant. Then she would have always been tied to
Travis.

Thank God she didn't

OT: Cassidy Goodson got 18 months for killing her newborn son.

Like it or not, women are absolutely more astute and critical when judging other women. If that offends your male sensitivities, I apologize.

Actually I do find it offensive, just as the females here would find it offensive if I started posting stereotypes about them. People of all races,religions, genders and sexuality have been fighting for years for equality. It offends me for folks, especially the media to perpetrate gender myths, especially on a jury which is impartial.

It also offends me and others I have talked to, when talking heads make statements like men might be aroused by this murderer.

If you or anyone has some sort of article that can prove this stereotype as fact then lets see it. And after that, lets abolish men from juries.

Yes, I too noticed that tightness in her facial expression when she smugly said the "*advertiser censored*" bit.

One other time I detected the tightness (i.e., a little dander rise): in the original "48 Hours" interview when she says she'd known about Travis's trip to Cancun for months, but never brought it up to him.

Hmmmm...

More than likely, except I would have expected it or them to have been overlooked in all the gore. She overlooked the casing.

She could have stuffed the gloves in her pocket(s) after taking them off.

The thing that worries me is if there are any mormon men on the jury who remained perfectly chaste before marriage they may think TA is a "deviant." (I've lived in Utah almost 30 years, am not mormon but am very familiar with the culture).

But thinking that being a sexual deviant is grounds for murder is most likely a stretch. I would hope religious zealots were excluded during jury selection.

Don't worry. I doubt you could find a man in this country who remained chaste before marriage...Mormon or not. Nothing against the Mormons now, it is just we are talking about a very liberal society in this nation. JMO.

Actually I do find it offensive, just as the females here would find it offensive if I started posting stereotypes about them. People of all races,religions, genders and sexuality have been fighting for years for equality. It offends me for folks, especially the media to perpetrate gender myths, especially on a jury which is impartial.

It also offends me and others I have talked to, when talking heads make statements like men might be aroused by this murderer.

If you or anyone has some sort of article that can prove this stereotype as fact then lets see it. And after that, lets abolish men from juries.

I've apologized so let's be done with this.

BBM

The print was found several feet down the hallway. I remember seeing where a section of the wall had been removed as evidence.

The second BBM I totally agree with.

Thanks for clarifying! Also, :blushing: I just had to search for a few minutes to find what BBM meant, I had been wondering for a few days but this time I really had to figure it out. I am perusing the abbreviations thread now... enlightening myself.. ohh THAT'S what MOO means..:moo: For the longest time I thought people were just insinuating JA was cow-ish. I felt like that was an insult to cows, though.

My almost 90 year old mom adores Nancy and giggled like a school girl when she called to tell me nancy said BJ like 15 times.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did your Mom know what that word meant? Wasn't she the one that only had sex once. :lol: I'm pretty sure if my Mom was still alive she'd have to ask me what a BJ is. That wouldn't been an awkward conversation to have with Mom, but ya know, if they are old enough to ask they're ready for the answer. :floorlaugh:

True and men are more likely to stick to the facts in evidence rather than get into the emotional drama aspect.

I have been on juries with quite a few men. They stick to the facts and apply it to the law and they can come to a conclusion quicker in the cases I was on.

My hubby thinks she is guilty as heck and we have four daughters. So he has no sympathy for JA just because she is a daughter. She is nothing like our daughters.

Heck her own father hasnt been to see her since her arrest. He isnt going to enable her like her mom is willing to do. I think her mom may see dollar signs selling JAs art.

IMO

It's true that there is no evidence that they had sex but the naked pics and the VERY large bottle of KY Jelly strongly suggest they may have.

Sort of reminds of us of the picture taken with the shirt and panties on July 12, 2008. We have to keep in mind that Jodi took the pictures in the bedroom right before she killed him. She traveled there planning to kill him so this picture could have been part of another plan. We just do not know. What we do know is the bottle was not in evidence so she took it with her. My guess is because it was covered with her prints and very few if any of TA's. Otherwise, why would she take it if it was his and he used it???? I don't think Jodi went there with just one plan in mind. jmo

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

Thanks for clarifying! Also, :blushing: I just had to search for a few minutes to find what BBM meant, I had been wondering for a few days but this time I really had to figure it out. I am perusing the abbreviations thread now... enlightening myself.. ohh THAT'S what MOO means..:moo: For the longest time I thought people were just insinuating JA was cow-ish. I felt like that was an insult to cows, though.

LOL. I have that thread on my favs.

BTW, MOO is your best friend--that's why so many of us have it included in our sigs. IIRC is also very useful.

Speaking of justice. Take heart, folks, justice is still alive & well.

This is cute!

ETA: Mods, I sent a note to make sure it's okay to post this -- This is my first you-tube posted.

[video=youtube;lLA7dQ-uxR0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLA7dQ-uxR0[/video]

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.
She's a dam liar, nothing new.

Or like "love" is just a symptom of our brain chemistry? :)

I don't see evil and pathology as mutually exclusive, or that evil can simply be reduced to pathology. For argument's sake, for all we know, then pathology could simply be a manifestation of evil.

Evil cannot be quantified and reduced to simple behaviour or defect, because it is an experience . Pathology and evil IMO, are simply different planes of understanding, and one is no less valid than the other.

i really like this post, elementary. Thanks.

I don't want to quote the post with the pictures and have them put up again, but thank you. Those are NOT Travis' fingers. I do not care what she says, they are not his.

Sort of reminds of us of the picture taken with the shirt and panties on July 12, 2008. We have to keep in mind that Jodi took the pictures in the bedroom right before she killed him. She traveled there planning to kill him so this picture could have been part of another plan. We just do not know. What we do know is the bottle was not in evidence so she took it with her. My guess is because it was covered with her prints and very few if any of TA's. Otherwise, why would she take it if it was his and he used it???? I don't think Jodi went there with just one plan in mind. jmo
I didn't know that the KY wasn't collected into evidence. Interesting...So you think that she was trying to get pictures for other reasons? Well, if she didn't offer up sex, how else would she have gotten him naked and in the picture? I guess he could have just been asleep and she woke him up? I find the picture of her strange and thought that she might have photographed herself with auto time. I've only see one of the very up close shots...What/How would they fit in?

Did your Mom know what that word meant? Wasn't she the one that only had sex once. :lol: I'm pretty sure if my Mom was still alive she'd have to ask me what a BJ is. That wouldn't been an awkward conversation to have with Mom, but ya know, if they are old enough to ask they're ready for the answer. :floorlaugh:

Roflmao! She probably heard it from one of her friends. They're a wild bunch! Ya know how some seniors can be... Corrupting an innocent like my mommy.

Maybe she just didn't want to waste perfectly good ky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members