Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

Appreciate the efforts you took to give us these pics to compare. Thank You.

Maybe she just didn't want to waste perfectly good ky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She might have even used it the next day. I've never exactly believed the grinder's story that they stopped.

On HLN, our Cousin Vinnie asked his audience to email him questions for Jodi.

Here are two I would like her to answer:

1) When you and TA were struggling in the bathroom, when you had him too disabled to fight, why didn't you just run out of his house, jump in your car, leave and then call 911?

2) You say the struggle started when he was in the shower after you dropped his camera. He got enraged & came after you. After you both started to struggle, and you attacked him with the knife and the gun, how did he wind up back in the shower, on his back?

Good questions. I like #2) because when you are being attacked (for real) you run the moment you feel the other person can't stop you. You do not stay to finish him off and then go about moving the body around and into the shower. You just get out and hopefully run to the nearest police station and report it. Mainly because if you are telling the truth you have nothing to fear. jmo

I don't want to quote the post with the pictures and have them put up again, but thank you. Those are NOT Travis' fingers. I do not care what she says, they are not his.

Look at the nail beds... Not his hands

@ KatieCool or PASA

Where the two peni pics, which were briefly displayed last week that we all saw and discussed, the same pics as those entered into evidence and published to the jury this week, which we haven't yet seen? TIA

I've been listening to TruTv at work this past week. In addition to actually watching/listening to her testimony live as well. At this point I think I have heard her testimony at least 5x.

So the jury is to believe that Jodi has a strong-willed personality, as demonstrated by her running away as a teen, moving in with a boyfriend as a teen and then at least 2 more live in boys, going back and forth between men, confronting them when they cheated on her, appearing to be pretty responsible when it came to having jobs. However, she was SO shy and demure that she couldn't tell Travis "No" when he (supposedly) made sexual advances on her (that she didn't really like).

This is her shining moment. In about 2 weeks (hopefully) nobody is ever going to want to hear her "story" ever again. Soon, nobody will care about you and what you have to say.

She might have even used it the next day. I've never exactly believed the grinder's story that they stopped.

I believe his name was Ryan. I think he was one of the least believable witnesses so far, didn't find him credible at all, but maybe thats just my intuition. :)

I agree. I bet the "grinding" went far beyond that. He doesn't want to shame himself by admitting it (his new wife may even think he was a virgin when they married). I wonder if JA will throw him under the bus when she gets to his part of the story.

Love your handle! My greyhound wears snoods all the time:)

I'm so glad it's now "official" :)

O/T ...Whoa.... Having thunder snow here! My favorite!

Linda I had no idea snoods was even a real word! I read your post, looked it up and am very amused to find out my dog's silly (and I thought made-up) nickname actually means "tubular neck wear". And I love you have a greyhound, is he a dog track rescue?

Haha yes "official" the new Jodi-speak.

I'm wondering , are people still going into Daddy O's ?

And why is Ebay allowing her family to sell that art work again?

Look at the nail beds... Not his hands

I'm assuming there was nothing found on TA's computer and nothing found on his phone. In an earlier statement Jodi said TA had *advertiser censored* on his computer but none was found to my knowledge. I believe she tried to put something on his computer with that external drive LE found and TA got a virus warning on his computer. No virus' were found on TA's computer. Ironically, Jodis' computer's hard drive was damaged and her computer was found hidden in the laundry basket in the grandmother's home. jmo

Speaking of justice. Take heart, folks, justice is still alive & well.

This is cute!

ETA: Mods, I sent a note to make sure it's okay to post this -- This is my first you-tube posted.

See Description - YouTube

borndem, can't thank you enough.

Flipping the bird to the Judge costs you more money. She's gonna have to sell all her costume jewelry now.

Everybody please watch this if you need a good laugh. It made my day to see real Justice being served.

My fever must be higher than I thought. I actually sat and listened to her testimony again today.

I believe his name was Ryan. I think he was one of the least believable witnesses so far, didn't find him credible at all, but maybe thats just my intuition. :)

I was being polite by not naming him since I called him a liar. But, agreed. My intuition says the same thing. They got it on--maybe anal, maybe vaginal but stop, I don't think so. If I'm wrong I apologize to the young man.

Linda I had no idea snoods was even a real word! I read your post, looked it up and am very amused to find out my dog's silly (and I thought made-up) nickname actually means "tubular neck wear". And I love you have a greyhound, is he a dog track rescue?

Haha yes "official" the new Jodi-speak.
The def. of snood I'm familiar with is a hairnet popular in th 40's
crocheted_snood_pdf_pattern_ribbon_tie_vintage_1940s_18e34fb7.jpg

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

I know the one on the right is a crime scene photo.....where did the one on the left come from? Is it purported to be Travis'? signed: confused

I've been listening to TruTv at work this past week. In addition to actually watching/listening to her testimony live as well. At this point I think I have heard her testimony at least 5x.

So the jury is to believe that Jodi has a strong-willed personality, as demonstrated by her running away as a teen, moving in with a boyfriend as a teen and then at least 2 more live in boys, going back and forth between men, confronting them when they cheated on her, appearing to be pretty responsible when it came to having jobs. However, she was SO shy and demure that she couldn't tell Travis "No" when he (supposedly) made sexual advances on her (that she didn't really like).

This is her shining moment. In about 2 weeks (hopefully) nobody is ever going to want to hear her "story" ever again. Soon, nobody will care about you and what you have to say.

exactly what i was thinking today as i listened to some testimony from her.
A guy once said something vulgar to me on the phone and I hung on him and never took his calls again.

It will indeed be interesting if the defense can convince the judge NOT to provide the jury instructions detailing a “duty to flee” as pertaining to the JA self-defense claim. Apparently “duty to flee” is part of the self defense statute in Arizona and it is also standard doctrine in all criminal law treatises dealing with the affirmative defense of “self-defense”. The defense, it seems, wants to convince the jury that, above all, JA was and is suffering from “battered woman’s syndrome”. A truly battered woman may NOT have the duty to flee. This is because the syndrome pertains to victims who are paralyzed from fear of retribution and who have a history showing that prior unsuccessful attempts to flee from battery have been met with even more injury. The battered woman who “snaps” may not react, as do ordinary people, with an impulse to “flee” “exit quickly” “duck” hide” etc. The battered woman merely stands her ground during the assault knowing that her tormenter will relentlessly pursue her. She has come to understand that flight is simply not an option.

After all this painstaking elaboration of JA early life and initial phase of the TA relationship we will undoubtedly hear about TA escalation of manipulation and the onset of physical abuse. Rough sex, demeaning put downs, and “beatings” will become de rigueur. By the end of next week JA will have completed the check list of “what constitutes battered woman’s syndrome”. JA ‘s psychology expert will mop up and explain that all the seeming insignificant detail JA provided in direct testimony all can be understood as the making of a battered woman. THUS “retreat” during battery is no longer needed to exculpate.

I also think that JA will provide testimony that TA on June 4 2008 became inordinately enraged when JA dropped the Sony camera. Though he was naked TA blocked any escape. Even when initially injured from either knife or gun wounds TA pursued JA relentlessly and viciously. In providing this testimony JA will be putting on an act of a lifetime. She will emote, stutter, grieve, sob, cry, and recoil in horror as she is “forced” to relive that horrific assault. She will claim that TA had JA in his clutches as he was dying and to free herself without fear of deadly retribution she had to forcefully thrash out at his neck and or face.

She's toast.
Toast.jpg

The very fact that she assaulted him in the shower speaks to premeditation.

Nonetheless, if she proceeds with the "I was attacked first", she will still need to answer as to why after she had killed him, she proceeded to pull him back into the shower and wash him off.

Jodi appears to have very strong convictions about breaking up with a partner. She must allow at least, at least an hour between ending one relationship and "officially" starting another one. It's usually, too, the partner she is leaving who gets the "short end of the stick". Of course this does not include any pre-breakup tryouts to see if the new partner will work out. She does not like leaving the old one if the new one does not buy what she is selling.

Good lord we are only up to February 14, 2007 and have all of 2007 and half of 2008 to go yet. I think she is enjoying the attention. Wonder if she signs autographs when she gets back to jail at night. She's the star of the show. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89