Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
exactly what i was thinking today as i listened to some testimony from her.
A guy once said something vulgar to me on the phone and I hung on him and never took his calls again.

She sure had no problem telling Darryl no more sex and no more cussing in his own home.

She is no shrinking violet. She is aggressive, manipulative and kinda crazy. One thing she is NOT is abused, sexually or by her parents. I hope the jury sees it as well.

She's toast.
Toast.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I was being polite by not naming him since I called him a liar. But, agreed. My intuition says the same thing. They got it on--maybe anal, maybe vaginal but stop, I don't think so. If I'm wrong I apologize to the young man.

I guess I don't fault him too much (except he lied under oath IF in fact they did more than make out). I think you'd have to be really "religious" to not want to follow through with a woman grinding and "adjusting" you while she is on top of you (especially if you are not sexually active very often or at all). But admitting sex or not, it doesn't change the facts of the case at all, imo. By admitting it, it could destroy his life and bring him public shame. I say ease up on the poor guy (not directed to you Jax, but in general).

Jodi appears to have very strong convictions about breaking up with a partner. She must allow at least, at least an hour between ending one relationship and "officially" starting another one. It's usually, too, the partner she is leaving who gets the "short end of the stick". Of course this does not include any pre-breakup tryouts to see if the new partner will work out. She does not like leaving the old one if the new one does not buy what she is selling.

Good lord we are only up to February 14, 2007 and have all of 2007 and half of 2008 to go yet. I think she is enjoying the attention. Wonder if she signs autographs when she gets back to jail at night. She's the star of the show. jmo
I was wondering the same thing regarding autographs, watch for them to appear on Ebay before you know it.

I dont quite understand what you mean human.

Nice people can write nice short letters too.

I dont think the nice letter shows someone can be an abuser.

My hubby did the same thing......always writing me sweet notes when we were dating....sending me flowers at least once a week to my office and there isnt an abusive bone in his body. He still does these things and we have been married almost 30 beautiful years.

I just dont think writing a nice letter is a sign of an abuse trap.

But then I think Jodi was the abuser and the trapper .........not TA.

imo

Abusers do not start out as abusing, they would never get anyone that way.

They start out often as super attentive and giving gifts way to soon in a relationship.

I have a very wise friend who says that we need classes in SH** that will kill you.

Recognizing common signs of how an abuser works would be a good class subject.

I know the one on the right is a crime scene photo.....where did the one on the left come from? Is it purported to be Travis'? signed: confused

The cuticles are not the same. TA's are straight across while in the picture the cuticles are rounded. Not the same person for sure. jmo

Yes, look for this -- it's REALLY something to see. There's a pattern and it's too weird. It's like her expression never changes -- except when she's telling these HORRIBLE stories... and she starts smiling and chuckling?!!

My litmus test is imagining someone telling me they're going to kill my family. There's no point at which I'd laugh about it. NONE. Fear, anger, and chills would forever wash over me -- even if it was 20 years after the fact.

I also find strange what she claims she told this Bobby during this episode. She said something like, "My family would not be pleased to know (you just choked me)." ... Something about that response to being strangled doesn't ring true to me.

I don't know. Thankfully, no one's ever done this to me. But I know me. I'd be tight-lipped until I got away (quickly) from this madman. I wouldn't be saying things to make him want to finish the job and go after my entire family, too.

P.S. Who would even chit-chat with you re: a list of deadly acts they want to carry out on your entire family? And who would stay around and listen to such a conversation -- like you're just discussing the weather?

Sorry, kiddo. Put it in your fiction novel, because none of this fits with reality.

To make it easier to find these facial tells - Do you have any links with the specific times you've noted them? I want to start studying her face while she lies, but can't bear to go through her whole testimony all over again. Any suggestions on finding specific statements? Thanks for pointing out your findings, MsCharlieChan.

Is it just me or does JVM sound like a female version of Harry Caray?

My almost 90 year old mom adores Nancy and giggled like a school girl when she called to tell me nancy said BJ like 15 times.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today I heard Jean Casarez say Travis "hit it and quit it" and I laughed out loud.

She sure had no problem telling Darryl no more sex and no more cussing in his own home.

She is no shrinking violet. She is aggressive, manipulative and kinda crazy. One thing she is NOT is abused, sexually or by her parents. I hope the jury sees it as well.

that's right - i hadn't thought about her telling darryl no more sex and no cussing! good point!

it is not abuse if a relationship isn't working out and one party wants out, but the other person keeps showing up and offering sex. most who are abused are in situations where they cannot --for physical, financial, or psychological reasons-- get away-!

@ KatieCool or PASA

Where the two peni pics, which were briefly displayed last week that we all saw and discussed, the same pics as those entered into evidence and published to the jury this week, which we haven't yet seen? TIA

I don't know...I wasn't in the courtroom for the one's that got shown. Thank God.

I am watching JVM about the consequences of the laptop being stolen and the talking heads are at total opposites...... do any of you leagal eagles out there know which one is right??

I know the one on the right is a crime scene photo.....where did the one on the left come from? Is it purported to be Travis'? signed: confused

On the left is one of the penis pics entered into evidence and identified as Travis by JA.

OMG. I did not see your little post on the side and I'm looking and looking for a picture of someone within the toast. lol I need a vacation.

You mean to tell me you can't see Justin Bieber in that toast? I thought it was so obvious!!! :seeya:

@ KatieCool or PASA

Where the two peni pics, which were briefly displayed last week that we all saw and discussed, the same pics as those entered into evidence and published to the jury this week, which we haven't yet seen? TIA

weren't the in full display on wed morning too?? as accepted evidence??

I guess I don't fault him too much (except he lied under oath IF in fact they did more than make out). I think you'd have to be really "religious" to not want to follow through with a woman grinding and "adjusting" you while she is on top of you (especially if you are not sexually active very often or at all). But admitting sex or not, it doesn't change the facts of the case at all, imo. By admitting it, it could destroy his life and bring him public shame. I say ease up on the poor guy (not directed to you Jax, but in general).

Can I be one more who believes he lied under oath and that he and JA did I deed have sex? I believe he lied because he is now married and didnt want his wife to know. If so, what a coward. I too apologize of we are all wrong. That's his testimony and I guess he is sticking to it. But I didnt find it believable.

@ KatieCool or PASA

I'm not K or P but if I remember correctly, the evidence numbers are the same, so the answer to your question is yes.

Anyone, please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member