Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The very fact that she assaulted him in the shower speaks to premeditation.

Nonetheless, if she proceeds with the "I was attacked first", she will still need to answer as to why after she had killed him, she proceeded to pull him back into the shower and wash him off.

bbm

It also speaks to a serious creep factor. Everybody's worse nightmare in fact.

OMG. I did not see your little post on the side and I'm looking and looking for a picture of someone within the toast. lol I need a vacation.

I see it! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

joditoast_zps0fc697b5.jpg

I didn't know that the KY wasn't collected into evidence. Interesting...So you think that she was trying to get pictures for other reasons? Well, if she didn't offer up sex, how else would she have gotten him naked and in the picture? I guess he could have just been asleep and she woke him up? I find the picture of her strange and thought that she might have photographed herself with auto time. I've only see one of the very up close shots...What/How would they fit in?

It would have been part of the crime scene. Someone put it on the end table in the second picture. Even if it were put away they would have collected it because it showed up in the pictures. I'm guessing it was full of her fingerprints and DNA so she took it with her. We did not see it entered into evidence and we do not see it on the end table in the crime scene photos. jmo

I don't know...I wasn't in the courtroom for the one's that got shown. Thank God.

Yes. They are the same two pictures. In the comparison photo you are looking at Travis autopsy photos of his hand, and the close up of one of the pictures that were flashed around the courtroom last week. The same photos that SHE identified as Travis and said he sent them via cell phone.

There are lots of pictures of Travis where you can clearly see his hands, he is alive, and he had very nice hands, nice fingernails, oval in shape. The "other" hand has dark, club like fingers with square nails.

Yes. They are the same two pictures. In the comparison photo you are looking at Travis autopsy photos of his hand, and the close up of one of the pictures that were flashed around the courtroom last week. The same photos that SHE identified as Travis and said he sent them via cell phone.

There are lots of pictures of Travis where you can clearly see his hands, he is alive, and he had very nice hands, nice fingernails, oval in shape. The "other" hand has dark, club like fingers with square nails.

Another thing someone needs to send to Juan.

I don't want to quote the post with the pictures and have them put up again, but thank you. Those are NOT Travis' fingers. I do not care what she says, they are not his.

Thank you! Did anyone notice (I am behind in posts here, hence the question) that the shape of these two men's fingernails are different. Look near the nail beds, the nail quicks, the picture entered into court are rounded. Travis had square-shaped quicks. They are definitely two different people.

It would have been part of the crime scene. Someone put it on the end table in the second picture. Even if it were put away they would have collected it because it showed up in the pictures. I'm guessing it was full of her fingerprints and DNA so she took it with her. We did not see it entered into evidence and we do not see it on the end table in the crime scene photos. jmo
Very interesting. I didn't know this.

weren't the in full display on wed morning too?? as accepted evidence??

Yes they were on full display to the courtroom from what I understood from HLN.

What has not yet been confirmed is if the latest peni pics were the same as the earlier duo that a witness inadvertently [wink, wink] displayed to the camera, courtroom, ?jury?, at the end last week [not this week].

ETA: Just read Jax49's post #579 that the evidence numbers are the same so presumably they are the same pics.

This is very interesting, I know how variable fingernail shapes can be; mine are of the "round" variety and I can't use any off-the-shelf fake nails, they don't "fit". I was going to recommend comparing a picture of the alleged text picture with TA's hands while alive.. I know the skin does all sort of things, which can be slightly distorting I'd imagine to things such as finger nail beds.. Hmm, I am going to examine that now..

IMO~~

This is not a guilt/not trial. She has already admitted to the murder. This trial is to decide the degree of the murder charge. Jodi is trying to not get the death penalty. I'm 100% against the death penalty in any case. However, I don't think she should be given less than 30-40 years.

I am usually on the fence when it comes to the DP, but in this case I think the defendant totally deserves it.

30 years :what: I have to respectfully disagree with you there. If she doesn't get the DP, then she sure as hell shouldn't ever get out of prison. She slaughtered another human being :moo:

Thank you! Did anyone notice (I am behind in posts here, hence the question) that the shape of these two men's fingernails are different. Look near the nail beds, the nail quicks, the picture entered into court are rounded. Travis had square-shaped quicks. They are definitely two different people.
The index and middle finger of the hand on the left are the same length. This is not the case with Travis' hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MG89