Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me out here: what purpose is served by socks over shoes? Would it render bloody footprints less identifiable? Just wondering. Not sure i follow.... TIA

Probably so the shoe prints wouldn't be left on the floor. However, the wet socks would be slippery, and blood would still get on the soles of the shoes. And this is most likely what occurred causing her to remove the floor mats from the car.

:waitasec:

MOO

Nancy is in rare form tonight. I like it.. all black background... no talking heads, no phone calls. Telling it like it is with showing trial footage.

Oops! JVM just showed up for a second.

Friday evenings NG has been doing a trial recap of the week's events in the courtroom.

:)

I saw an interview with a friend of Travis' and he said that at one point TA was trying to launch a clothing line and there's no way he would have made a t-shirt like that. He didn't say it but I got the impression he was referring to better skills and too much pride.

I think she made them herself to show off that she had a boyfriend.

To show someone wanted her? They do look like the booty shorts, and I can see her wanting others to see it also.

My ex daughter in law talked her third husband into a tattoo for her. It went from his elbow to his wrist. In big block letters three inched tall. She marked him for life. He'll regret it one day, and he'll never be truly rid of her. She's hasn't moved on in the nineteen years that she made our life hell.

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome! I feel like I'm in the cool kid crowd now!

Welcome to our crazy group! SNOODS

Well, it says our crazy group, but we're really the cool kids. :wave:

Some days my smilies work, and some days they don't.

I too have been wondering what technique Juan will use.

Early on in the trial I thought he was unnecessarily hostile to witnesses. Then I learned to appreciate his style - and the fact that several times he has mentioned he is the only one speaking for Travis.

Now I hope Juan utterly destroys JA on the stand. I am no longer concerned that his approach could alienate the jury. I think for the most part the jury is as disgusted with her testimony as we here are.

Go Juan! I cannot wait.

I just want him to yell "YOU CAN'T HANDLE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!"

Putting together a few different poster's potential ideas...Perhaps she wore gloves during the murder but took them off when she went to wash herself in the shower where she had dragged TA already.. and lost her balance, because she was standing between TA's body and since she couldn't catch herself with her feet because there was no room to step, she had to catch herself with her bloodied palm.. JUST an idea, putting it out there.. That may be why the print is in the shower, why her prints aren't elsewhere and how she got cleaned.
It is really gruesome to think if this is premeditated (which I believe thus far it entirely was) that she had sex with this man that day and in her mind she knew she was going to be killing him shortly thereafter.. Just very sick! I think that shows, to me, that she did NOT think of sex as something meaningful at all besides a method to her personal gain. And to me, that means every sex act she performed wouldn't have made her feel like a prostitute or used because she didn't put any special or "sacred" value in sex.

I think if she washed up to the point it warrented a shower she would have used the downstairs shower ,,the side palm print was found on the wall in the hallway

Nancy is in rare form tonight. I like it.. all black background... no talking heads, no phone calls. Telling it like it is with showing trial footage.

Oops! JVM just showed up for a second.

I've been in and out hearing some of what she is saying, but IMO she seems to be trying to tell the prosecutor how he should conduct his cross. It's all questions that I'm sure he's going to ask. The only thing I worry about is that the prosecutor doesn't come off to strong, because that could turn the jury off.

Help me out here: what purpose is served by socks over shoes? Would it render bloody footprints less identifiable? Just wondering. Not sure i follow.... TIA

Maybe she thought they would help in not getting blood on them? but it was more than she could of imagined? I do think there was more blood than she expected.

I am not good at posting, but I read everyday. Jodi has the look of someone that has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, plus evil of course.

Welcome to WS..........but I just have to ask??????????

• “NANCY GRACE, HOST: Out to the line, Sheeba in Illinois.”

THAT SHEEBA? Not that it would matter - just being playful!

It is obvious he wasnt trying to have a close relationship with her. It was a new meeting and imo it quickly grew boring like it does in some cases. I think everyone knows if he had wanted JA up his butt 24/7 all he would have had to do is crook his finger and she would have been attached to him like glue. He was the opposite of controlling. He wanted nothing to do with her and was fine she had moved away from him. He was going on with his life.

I dont see anything that shows me Travis was an abuser or even tried to control JA. If he had really controlled her he would have worked his control and got her to stay in AZ instead of her getting the heck away from him and he didnt see her once since she moved except the day she murdered him.

I do see plenty of things that convinces me that JA was an obsessive stalker violent abuser.

IMO

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

I'm six pages behind as usual LoL, so I apologize if this has been discussed at length already. What I notice is that the fingernails are not the same. The fingers on the left have what I call "stubby" nails, not very long from tip to cuticle. Travis' fingernails in the photo on the right are longer from tip to cuticle. Those are not the same hands. JMHO.

Sorry for this question ...

Were all of TA's parts intact? IOW, no missing parts? TIA

I just want him to yell "YOU CAN'T HANDLE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!"

He better not - she will say, "Why? It made me queen of my pod and did you hear, I even won us all turkey dinner." She is so cold, I am afraid he can't reach emotion or true feeling unless he scares her for her own well being.

I have a question about the camera found in the washer. Well first off I don't understand why the camera was placed in the washer, maybe by mistake, or maybe it was to delete pictures, and if JA is a photographer as she claims wouldn't she know about the little memory card in the camera? This camera was Travis' ????

JA supposedly claimed that Travis attacked her because she dropped the camera, which is ridiculous anyway. I'm assuming she's claiming it was his camera then, which I have always found confusing. She was the photographer who always took her camera with her everywhere and was always snapping photos. Why would she be using Travis' camera?

JA supposedly claimed that Travis attacked her because she dropped the camera, which is ridiculous anyway. I'm assuming she's claiming it was his camera then, which I have always found confusing. She was the photographer who always took her camera with her everywhere and was always snapping photos. Why would she be using Travis' camera?

Because it was new, she was showing him how to use it.

I've been in and out hearing some of what she is saying, but IMO she seems to be trying to tell the prosecutor how he should conduct his cross. It's all questions that I'm sure he's going to ask. The only thing I worry about is that the prosecutor doesn't come off to strong, because that could turn the jury off.

It seems the majority of trial watchers are more than ready to see him tear intomher.

The jury may feel like we do. (hopefully) They could actually be disappointed if he doesn't come on strong.

Cause taking pics was just a lure..IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members