Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy is in rare form tonight. I like it.. all black background... no talking heads, no phone calls. Telling it like it is with showing trial footage.

Oops! JVM just showed up for a second.

--------------
Hi!, did you hear NG. say the Judge is allowing her to speak so long as to avoid a mistrial or other things? (my memory is not good). I thought OH NO...That sounds familiar. I think her atty. lets it all out figuring no one will be able to remember it all, confuse the minds. If she gets off I will be a basket case!! The shower scene was perfect.:what: :seeya:

Some days when I read WS I wonder how I managed to avoid extreme evil in my life-I grew up in a small town, did some stupid things when I was young-drinking, soft drugs, but I never was abused or encountered any violence, & I didn't know anyone who experienced this, either. I had a few friends die in accidents, but I almost feel charmed that I'll be hitting the half century mark soon, w/out having direct experience of crime or violence (knocking on wood). But I have children, & I worry terribly about what could happen to them...

I still feel extreme empathy for families of victims-it must be so hurtful, to realize what happened to your loved one, & not be able to do anything, except wait for justice...

Thanks - and thank goodness I learned to do some things by heart with the KC trial!
Here you go!
Dr. Drew jury 2/6/2013 - YouTube

BTW - I am trying to read everyone, but doing the thanks button is aggravating (I see two of them) so, if I don't thank a post - please everyone know that I appreciate your posts!!!!!! PM me if I miss something you want to make sure I see. THANKS!

:bump:

Stop inspiring me! I gotta get something done today!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

JodiTP_zps8345a8c4.jpg

She did say sometimes Travis treated her like a piece of toilet paper.

From Canada

We have lots of your fellow Canadians here. I do hope you have watched Nancy Grace for years to know how funny that joke was meant to be! Anyway, now that we (well, I) teased ya --------> Your a cool kid, so keep posting, we love new ideas!

Well, just tried loggin on here and I'm still 'poster friendly':floorlaugh:
Anyone in the middle of this blizzard?
The snow is pounding against the windows and I'm waiting to
lose electricity! Hope it doesn't happen. I'd be surprised if it
doesn't become lights out
You have to love the east coast!!!

Between that and this awful obsessive case:banghead:

Personally, this is the worst case of murder for me that I have followed. Especially after viewing all the pics of poor Travis. A killing that was so very very self-serving. I hope Jodi rots in hell!

I've been watching NG.

JA makes me sick...."my mom hit me with a wooden spoon...." waaah! That's nothing compared to what my mom did to me in the 60's-70's, and at age 48, I still haven't thought to murder anyone!!

I've been in and out hearing some of what she is saying, but IMO she seems to be trying to tell the prosecutor how he should conduct his cross. It's all questions that I'm sure he's going to ask. The only thing I worry about is that the prosecutor doesn't come off to strong, because that could turn the jury off.

It could be quite possible the Jury is already turned off...........by JA's direct testimony. At this point they would probably just like to know what Travis did that specific day to warrant being slaughtered in such a heinous fashion.

MOO

I've been in and out hearing some of what she is saying, but IMO she seems to be trying to tell the prosecutor how he should conduct his cross. It's all questions that I'm sure he's going to ask. The only thing I worry about is that the prosecutor doesn't come off to strong, because that could turn the jury off.

He doesn't have to come off too strong. Jodi has already made his case for him. He just has to wind it up and bring it home. He can do and he will because we here at WS's have caught her in lies ourselves.

There was a camera shot of JM one day during Jodi's testimony where Juan was holding his pen up and he just dropped it. It was almost as if he was saying to himself, "I can't believe she said that." Alone, Jodi may be able to convince people. We can see how she is trying to control her defense attorney. Up against JM it will be a different story. She's met her match. For some reason I think she has said way too much and her attorney appears aggitated at times with what she is saying. I don't think she has followed her script well and is embellishing where she shouldn't. JM will nail her and nail her good. Just a feeling. jmo

I'm six pages behind as usual LoL, so I apologize if this has been discussed at length already. What I notice is that the fingernails are not the same. The fingers on the left have what I call "stubby" nails, not very long from tip to cuticle. Travis' fingernails in the photo on the right are longer from tip to cuticle. Those are not the same hands. JMHO.

The picture of the hand that looks black was taken after death. He was dead for two days before anyone found him. Bloat had set in and discoloring from blood. Thers a good read on all of this (pictures too) on the body farm site.IMO.

It seems the majority of trial watchers are more than ready to see him tear intomher.

The jury may feel like we do. (hopefully) They could actually be disappointed if he doesn't come on strong.

Oh we all know he's going to rip her a new one, and she deserves some tough line of questioning, but I have witnessed jurors getting upset when either a plaintiff or a defense attorney becomes overbearing, and the jury turning on that attorney.

JA supposedly claimed that Travis attacked her because she dropped the camera, which is ridiculous anyway. I'm assuming she's claiming it was his camera then, which I have always found confusing. She was the photographer who always took her camera with her everywhere and was always snapping photos. Why would she be using Travis' camera?

IIRC, Travis had purchased the camera for his upcoming trip to Cancun. It was probably easily accessible or maybe he even showed it to her. She obviously didn't realize it was water-resistant.

:)

And would that not mean Mom could be an "accessory after the fact"?

Oooohhh, G-C-Mom, that's a good one! Wouldn't that be lovely?! I think many of us are very turned-off by her, and we're smiling a wicked smile reading your post... At least I yam.
icon10.gif

And that's all I'm gonna say about that.

Personally, this is the worst case of murder for me that I have followed. Especially after viewing all the pics of poor Travis. A killing that was so very very self-serving. I hope Jodi rots in hell!

Yes, I am in the blizzard area. Snow is coming down heavy and the winds are whipping. Like you, I am hoping our electricity does not go out.

I have been reading here for a week now. Never paid attention to this case. I came here since it has been on the news a lot lately and it caught my interest.
Regarding the socks...If she did indeed put socks over here shoes, I am wondering if any sock fibers could have been found on the rug, floors with blood on them.
Also the hands that are shown are not of the same person IMO.

----------
parker, take care. I keep telling the snow "go over the Lake, Go over the lake.LOL :what: :seeya:

:party::welcome3::welcome3:

The cuticles are not the same. TA's are straight across while in the picture the cuticles are rounded. Not the same person for sure. jmo

Look at the length of Travis's fingers. His middle finger is much longer than the others. The two in the photo are about the same length.

Please stop the gender stereotypes.

Facts are facts, and she has a mountain of facts against her. Women are not more astute anymore than men are more athletic, both are rediculous stereotypes. I can think of many, many women who are better athletes than some men. Its a case by case basis and frankly I'm sick of the media driving a wedge between the genders.

Just to add, I would not be sidetracked on a murder jury by a womans appearanse, I think that is a crazy assertion driven by the same media who characterise this monster as a blonde bombshell. When I look at her I see a hideous monster

Hey Bob.....women are better spellers! (j/k) :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member