Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey boys and gals! You all are busy little bees.... I missed a thread & 1/2 by taking a day off.... shame on me!

What's new?

Who's snowed in?

Any news on Janeen Demarte's stolen laptop?

Hey boys and gals! You all are busy little bees.... I missed a thread & 1/2 by taking a day off.... shame on me!

What's new?

Who's snowed in?

Any news on Janeen Demarte's stolen laptop?

Looks like we will be snowed in here all weekend.

Does anyone know if there were bloody foot prints? If there were footprints left they could be measured against Jodi's.

I'm hoping that Juan shows the Jury her wearing braids described as pigpails in her myspace photo with the hat. She has blonde hair and is wearing braids. I can't find the pic but can it be posted here?

9fqz38.jpg

What movie? I'm totally lost.... My own fault for skipping and skimming I'm sure...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been skipping and skimming as well but I'm gonna guess Primal Fear, since Edward Norton was mentioned and it is a great movie.

I have been reading on and off the last couple days.
I have to admit it was kinda nice to not watch the defendant on the stand the last two days.

I have been catching up on Suits and now I'm watching Single White Female (1992).

:waitasec: Hmmm, still not getting away from lawyers or psycho killers tho.. haha :great:

Help me out here: what purpose is served by socks over shoes? Would it render bloody footprints less identifiable? Just wondering. Not sure i follow.... TIA

They are to keep her running shoes clean. (She likes to save $$ where she can.) :twocents:

Looks like we will be snowed in here all weekend.

Hope your power stays on. I miss snow and I miss the cold. But I do not miss record breaking storms like this one.

I saw if you're out driving in Boston you can face fines and up to a year in jail. Serious!

Just FYI but there is a "Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page" up on Facebook now. I put on my Juanette jacket and "liked" it immediately.

Many of these people are never diagnosed with anything before or after they are caught.

Look at Russell Williams.
ETA other than his philia for wearing women's undies that he stole.

Huh? There are plenty of Psychiatrists opining on his diagnosis....

I am not good at posting, but I read everyday. Jodi has the look of someone that has Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, plus evil ofcourse.

You should post more often :seeya:! She has the eyes for sure. One of the symptoms of FAS is narrow, small eyes with large epicanthal folds. This would give her an almost "Asian" appearance, which has been discussed here before.

I would be curious to know what her IQ is. She obviously made it to High School, and I think there were teachers interviewed that said she was a good student IIRC. And yet in a lot of ways she comes off as not the sharpest pencil in the box. One thing is certain, and that is that SHE believes she's brilliant. I honestly think she thinks she is going to walk away from all of this. I believe otherwise. I think she'll never see the outside of prison ever again. And that is a good thing. MOO

I have been skipping and skimming as well but I'm gonna guess Primal Fear, since Edward Norton was mentioned and it is a great movie.

I have been reading on and off the last couple days.
I have to admit it was kinda nice to not watch the defendant on the stand the last two days.

I have been catching up on Suits and now I'm watching Single White Female (1992).

:waitasec: Hmmm, still not getting away from lawyers or psycho killers tho.. haha :great:

I was browsing through movies and saw The Butterfly Effect is on this weekend. I thought of JA's misuse of that term in her interrogation. She tried so hard to make it work, but failed. So many lies, so little rationale.

Have a question and I'm sure someone will know. Were there any photos of Jodi and Travis in a sexual relationship before the day of the murder? I've only heard via Jodi that they did. I don't put any truth in what Jodi says unless I have some kind of proof ontherwise. Yes, I do know about the sex phone call but talking isn't doing. Thanks in advance!

Just FYI but there is a "Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page" up on Facebook now. I put on my Juanette jacket and "liked" it immediately.

bbm - Does the facebook page have an offical store where I can buy my own Juanette jacket??

WARNING - SOMEWHAT GRAPHIC PHOTO BELOW

Found this on photobucket and the fingers do not match - length of fingers wrong! (BTW - I didn't make this pic)

You were warned!
travis_alexanderhands_zps23632af4.jpg

Hand on left is from hand shown in the court pic accidentally streamed.

Please forgive me but I've been sick and haven't been able to keep up with everything and am in the dark on the significance of these photos. If someone could please fill me in I would be forever grateful. And I know I'm missing something, but what is "graphic", about the one on the left. I just can't make it out . TIA :)

bbm - Does the facebook page have an offical store where I can buy my own Juanette jacket??

No, no, you get the jacket here at Websleuths, I think they are over by the food concessions......

I don't know who is doing that support page, but they have a pretty clever thing......collections of pictures of Juan in action.....and they are called

JUAN-TAGES!!!!!!!!!! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member