Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if we're talking about the same pic. I was referencing the one shot right after the photos of him showering, then he was sitting in the bottom of the shower. This was before any visible stab wounds. I am going off the "shot first" theory. Is that the same one?

Yes that is the one I am talking about an I agree with your theory of how it happened.

I once had a red wine stain (old) on a cable knitted pillow (yellow). Warm water and oxyclean got it right out. It was amazing. Hope that helps.

I'm sickened by this new revelation in JA's depravity. I know it will backfire on her because she's just so not believable. I pray it seals her fate for the death penalty. She knows this is the last time anyone will have to listen to her and she's playing it up big. :furious:
Thanks, IfIMay!

I just thought of something I learned from "People's Court"....LOL

You are suppose to mitigate (sp) the damages.

Putting that into this case would meaqn she should have stabbed and ran or shot and run...you know...making the least damage as possible if she was afraid.

Hope that was clear....LOL

Yes, it's clear. lol The $64,000 question is, why, oh why would she want to go to Travis' when she was suppose to be on her way to see her new bf, Ryan. That absolutely makes no sense at all. She leads us to believe her actions show she was moving on but essentially all Ryan was was an alibi for her plan to murder Travis. There is no other reason for traveling hundreds of miles out of her way in the middle of the night to Mesa when she was suppose to be in Utah. jmo

So he's secretly into little boys but chooses a thirtysomething chick with a breast enhancement? Alrighty then.

Leave it to Jodi to disprove the statistical likelihood of everything we know...domestic violence, pedophilia preferences, child abuse. ;)

I have a possible theory about the 'supposed' phone sex recording (all of which is pure speculation, of course,w/o having heard the audio yet - but to me is more in keeping with what is out there re TA and JA's character respectively):

In a previous call/text JA brought up the idea (which could make TA appear to be the initiator, but instead was humoring JA).

When JA fakes her climax, Travis thinks she sounds silly (not sexy) and says she sounds like a 12 year old...

Realizing she might not take too kindly to that, he covers by telling her, "It's so hot."

Just a thought... :)

I do not think it has ever been confirmed from anyone, Nurmi, Jodi included that it is Travis'

My opinion is they are trying to say Travis had homosexual tendencies

So far it has only been confirmed to be sent by Travis but not to belong to Travis by Jodi/Nurmi

BBM

IIRC this was never confirmed. The images were found on Jodi's laptop. That's it. That's all.

OT. . . . next time someone spills something like this here is another trick

don't blot . . . immediately dump table salt in a big old heap over the stain.. . .the salt will suck up the stain instead of letting it soak in. Let it sit for many hours (even overnight) then vacuum up in the morning and do the oxyclean on the little leftover stain left underneath.

(this works really well on red wine on carpet!)

Ok . ... sorry back to the discussion

Thanks, wenwe4!

Unfortunately I don't think it matters if the penis in question belonged to Travis. I don't believe it matters if the voice on the sex tape can be corroborated to be Travis'. I don't think it matters what the hell happened the day Jodi decided to butcher him.

Jodi apparently will continue to make up anything possible to cast him in the worst light imaginable. And because this is a death penalty trial the judge is likely to allow it.

Utterly infuriating and heartbreaking at the same time.

Yes, it's clear. lol The $64,000 question is, why, oh why would she want to go to Travis' when she was suppose to be on her way to see her new bf, Ryan. That absolutely makes no sense at all. She leads us to believe her actions show she was moving on but essentially all Ryan was was an alibi for her plan to murder Travis. There is no other reason for traveling hundreds of miles out of her way in the middle of the night to Mesa when she was suppose to be in Utah. jmo

The killer thing to me was during one of her interegation tapes she complained about how his death was affecting her reputation along with her future plans with Ryan.....she is one sick sick psycho

Way behind on reading, but wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows of a list of known pages for Jodi -- like myspace, etc. I found her photobucket but it is private. Still trying to find cached versions! I also found a blog type page - anyway -- wondered if we have a list of known pages so I don't assume anything is a new find.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of such a list!

BBM - Agreed!

And, by the way, how much time did she spend with Ryan? Less than 12 hours?

How much time did she spend at the PPL gathering? Less than a few hours?

JA made a very long road trip with so little time spent with Ryan and at the PPL gathering that it doesn't make reasonable sense to drive that distance. But, we all know they were just the supposed alibi and she was 24 hours late to Ryans to boot! :notgood:

Is anyone else worried that if Juan is too aggressive with Arias it could backfire: re: the jury

possibly but am eagerly awaiting it......something--anything --- I think he may come across that way but only due to passion and speaking for Travis--Travis is the victim not his murderer....:banghead::furious:

I suppose you are correct..! Now that I think about it the "good cop" approach did not work for Flores... she rather took it (imhoo) that he was succumbing to her charms/her spell.

But he got tons of provable lies out of her and pretty well forced her to come up with huge lie #2 - 'ninjas'. I think it did work for him. If he had of come on too strong I think she would have clammed up and asked for a lawyer.

:twocents:

BBM

IIRC this was never confirmed. The images were found on Jodi's laptop. That's it. That's all.

Good point. I forgot the date JA supposedly received these from Travis... Wasn't it Nov 11, 2006?

Had they *really* been so intimate, so often (so soon) for her to have recognized 'him' unequivocally? The whole thing is so weird that it smacks of mischief in my book... but I'm inherently distrustful of JA - for good reason.

I have a possible theory about the 'supposed' phone sex recording (all of which is pure speculation, of course,w/o having heard the audio yet - but to me is more in keeping with what is out there re TA and JA's character respectively):

In a previous call/text JA brought up the idea (which could make TA appear to be the initiator, but instead was humoring JA).

When JA fakes her climax, Travis thinks she sounds silly (not sexy) and says she sounds like a 12 year old...

Realizing she might not take too kindly to that, he covers by telling her, "It's so hot."

Just a thought... :)

You know he may have been speaking very sarcasticly and she didn't get it.

Oh man, I can definitely relate to this! My DH was soooo happy when the CA trial was over. Thought he finally had his wife back....NOT! The outrage over that verdict kept me blogging about CA months and months after the trial ended. When that finally settled down, this case came along. He thinks I am absolutely obsessed, and refuses to let me watch any HLN coverage (he HATES NG), so I have to stick to my lappie for this one.

Not sure you'd want to be my roomie as I live in the "Great White North" LOL (and it's FREAKING cold here), but would love to have you to discuss it with. DH and my two sons are sick to death of it. I get more eye rolls than Nurmi does. As soon as I open my mouth to talk about it they scatter to the four winds :floorlaugh:.

mine mocks me ---- I ignore the mock and continue---However, since my pug follows me everywhere in the house--I get to hear her snore --- and she snores LOUD..... :seeya:

Way behind on reading, but wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows of a list of known pages for Jodi -- like myspace, etc. I found her photobucket but it is private. Still trying to find cached versions! I also found a blog type page - anyway -- wondered if we have a list of known pages so I don't assume anything is a new find.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of such a list!

Did you try using this site? http://archive.org/web/web.php

not me. This is a serious heinous crime. I hope JM forces her to pull a Bundy in court...lol

I also hope the jury is sick of seeing her being coddled by her defense.

"Bundy"?????????:waitasec:

Did anyone read her plea to 2nd degree. it came off as almost a threat. basically a let me plea to 2nd degree or else im dragging his name through the mud. i cant wait for the cross examination. she handles herself well under the scripted rehersed questions but when faced with facts and corned with her lies, we will see her desperate behavior as seen in the inerrogation.

would someone please post a link? TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member