Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else worried that if Juan is too aggressive with Arias it could backfire: re: the jury

I have not seen him in action and know nothing of him. I know that the jury in the Anthony case thought Jeff Ashton was arrogant. I can't answer about Juan but am looking forward to other posters answers. Does anyone know of Juans' work/cases? Someone posted the "Justice for All" last scenes. Is he anything like that. LOL. Anyway this grandma thinks Juan is cute.

I totally agree....but according to this....there is going to be a lot more:furious:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...e-photographs-young-males.html?nclick_check=1

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.

Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible.

The xxxx about smearing the victim is really getting to me...and I am sure many others. He can't defend himself cause she slaughtered him:furious:

How do you know that was what the hearing was about?
Also, once again, it is heresay from her. Can she just make up ANY lies she wants?

Also, once again, it is heresay from her. Can she just make up ANY lies she wants?

I'm starting to think she can....the E true hollywood story :floorlaugh:

I totally agree....but according to this....there is going to be a lot more:furious:

http://www.azcentral.com/news/artic...e-photographs-young-males.html?nclick_check=1

But in a closed hearing Thursday, lawyers for the defense and the prosecution argued over whether Arias, who was in attendance, should be allowed to testify that she walked in on Alexander while he was masturbating to photographs of young boys.

Judge Sherry Stephens unsealed the transcript of the hearing after she determined that the evidence was admissible.

The xxxx about smearing the victim is really getting to me...and I am sure many others. He can't defend himself cause she slaughtered him:furious:

This literally made me sick to my stomach!!!!

O/T but OMG how have I never heard of a snood? Is it a northern thing? Any other southerners out there that have no idea what a snood is? And now I want that pic for my avatar. Or Linda's greyhound who apparently also sports a snood.

You've never seen anyone wear a snood, I'm guessing. They haven't been in fashion for like 70 years. That's probably why you've never heard of them.

Definitely not a northern thing. If you're a Southerner, I'm guessing you're familiar with Gone With the Wind:

Gone-With-The-Wind-rhett-ashley.grid-6x2.jpg

gwtw1.jpg

6a01156faa621f970c0148c800a369970c-800wi

I was just thinking about the connection between the film Psycho and this case...
There is the obvious shower thing, but I was also thinking about how Bates is two people and she describes the 2 ninjas.

idk about the 2 ninjas but i think she could have watched movies like psycho and thought it would be a lot easier to kill some one - like in the movies - instead of him trying to fight back and flee (somewhat :( ) like TA tried to do causing a much bigger mess that she thought

I agree... and when she is crossed this is gonna change and the jury is going to notice it.

Jodi's testimony thus far reeks of a coached, rehearsed, scripted performance with robotic gestures. While I'm certain that her DT has prepared her cross-examination, she will not be able to anticipate the precise questions that will be asked by JM nor will she be able to rehearse her responses. Juan will always be several steps ahead of Arias, and she won't be able to keep up the pace. :moo:

A Bundy????

Was the wolf coaxed out from under the sheep's clothing, i take it?
Something else to add to my "TO GOOGLE" LIST, along with birdwalking, fisting, toboggan hats, et. al., oh my....

"Why dont you have him come *advertiser censored** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right to privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are not all like you in that aspect.".....from Travis to Jodi on May 10,2008

so was she accusing him of hacking and reading her messages on her myspace page because he may have commented on something a guy wrote on her page?..one thing he did make clear if this is presented to the jury..she is one crazy stalker b*tch who denied his right to privacy COUNTLESS times. And then he basically tells her everybody isnt a nosey nut like you..lol

On the stand she can say what she has seen with her own eyes because she supposedly witnessed it. She wouldn't be able to say Travis told her he was attracted to boys, for example. That's hearsay.

I'm struggling to come up with a murder defendant I've liked even less than her with this latest development. :furious:

Does anyone know where to find the hearing transcripts?

has anyone looked up the minutes yet?

(that is simply disgusting)

The only thing is if Juan says it is not Travis' penis and hand he will know that for sure before he speaks. He is no novice in this deceptive game by a long shot. If he mentions the penis pics he will definitely know what he is talking about before he does.

IMO

I agree with those that have said that the fingers could be the four year live in's. He has the same short "stubby" nails I mentioned, and the square fingers. Maybe the PA will have side by side comparisons of the hands to rebut that testimony.

I can't wait to hear JM's cross. I think it will be powerful. Guess that makes me a "Juanette" too. Can I have a jacket? :great:

I'll have to leave the "Juanette dancing" to katiecool though. I can't dance to save my life :giggle:.

i know ! she birdwalks so far off topic it's incredible....i once knew a very emotionally immature, insecure woman who did this and her continuous yakking and prattling on and on drove everyone away from her...

An example would be the message Jodi left Travis after she murdered him.

Is anyone else worried that if Juan is too aggressive with Arias it could backfire: re: the jury

Not the least bit worried... He is far too good for me to have anything but the utmost faith in however he approaches his cross. (Yes, I'm a card-carrying Juanette :) ).

Everyone is expecting him to tear into JA - including JA herself - hence all the 'sweet' little (annoying!) "sorry"s... pure calculation on her part: trying to disarm both JM (HA! :floorlaugh: ) and the jury, "Oh look how polite she is to the prosecutor - she's 'trying' to be so helpful." :barf:

I wouldn't be surprised if he starts off gently and or with non-linear questions to throw her off because she'd be thinking of her answer to the assumed next question, giving her no time to think ahead on what he actually asks.

I cannot WAIT to see what he does. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member