Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
newbie here so please be gentle.... I think ultimately this latest allegation by her will really push this jury to her death. She has contradicted her attorneys opening already if they were paying attention.... He allegedly according to opening made her wear the Tshirt as OWNERSHIP, but as per Jodi it was a few months long joke that she would get them. She claimed he tried to kiss her on the first night of knowing her because he looked at her lips and licked his lips..come on now maybe she had on pretty lipstick and his lips were dry. The expert test. that the penis pic came off of her broken external hard drive but then when Jodi test. she said he sent them on the phone, so she went home and put them on the computer even tho she was so offended, NOT.. The letters the defense wants to bring in that Travis "wrote" was sent to Jodi while she was in jail, from who?...all these little lies could have the jury already secretly rolling their eyes so when she throws the little boys under the bus this week it could possibly insult this jury in such a way that they throw her under the bus

:welcome4: lvcarolinagirl, glad you joined us. Great first post!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/01/04/jodi-arias-crime-scene-photos_n_2412031.html#slide=1968562

Picture 33 - Could those be the clothes that were in the wash that appear to be hanging on the shower door?

No, the photos are both crime scene photos.
The clothes can't be hanging in the bathroom and in the washer at the same time.

Way behind on reading, but wanted to ask you guys if anyone knows of a list of known pages for Jodi -- like myspace, etc. I found her photobucket but it is private. Still trying to find cached versions! I also found a blog type page - anyway -- wondered if we have a list of known pages so I don't assume anything is a new find.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows of such a list!

Defendants' blog: http://jodiarias.blogspot.com/
Defendants' myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jodiarias
Defendants' other myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jfineart

They are also listed on the front page.

She also has a youtube with one video of Travis as Eddie Snell
http://www.youtube.com/user/jodiannarias

I don't think that JM being aggressive in his cross is going to be an issue simply because he has been pretty darned aggressive with every witness so far. He shocked me with the way he went after Flores in such a contentious manner. I have never seen JM before, so I don't know if this is the way he normally is, or that he decided to be aggressive with all of the witnesses as a strategy because he was going to have to be extra forceful with her. I suspect that this is just his style and that the jurors can see that. I've read that he is an expert on trial strategy, so I think he knows what he is doing.

BBM
:waitasec: Flores???
Do you mean Searcy???

Does anyone happen to have a current myspace page with photos in folders that can answer a question for me???

I know it's asking a lot but I had to ask .. :D

has anyone looked up the minutes yet?

(that is simply disgusting)

i have read all the minutes posted on the court website and haven't found it - the only thing i found was where the abuse expert testified by phone and the states request was denied

well, the stack of papers the reporter held up on the closed hearing looked about four inches thick... :eek:

Conversation with myself

Examine your feelings so far about what Jodi is presenting as her defense. Is she actually making you believe bad things about Travis?

No, everything she says sounds like made-up dirty lies. What she has said so far makes me think this girl is full of warped festering sickness.

Examine the evidence that the Prosecution has presented. Does it point to a senseless killing of an innocent young man in his shower?

Yes, yes it does

So, just calm down and trust the jurors to have a brain. Go do some food shopping for next week.

It's taken all day, but I finally caught up for the instant.

I am sharing all the feelings of anguish over the latest defense escapade. I am anguished we all have to listen to JA testifying endlessly as to Travis bad character.

My hope is that, by piling on more and more of this steaming carp, the jury will figure out what Jodi and Nurmi are up to. They may reach a point where, realizing that JA is a pathological liar, stop believing anything she says. They know she is fighting for her life, but she is fighting in such a dirty manner.

I also have a lot of faith in Juan Martinez. He's 6 for 6 in turning defense witnesses to the prosecution. JA is #7, and I have no doubt in my mind he will get the outcome we all need to see.

If only it weren't so painful to have to listen to the JA & Nurmi show for a couple more days.

I am saying a prayer that it will be over sooner rather than later.

I hate dirty defenses, and this one has to be the worst ever!

I watched Juan prosecute the boyfriend of Jamie Laiaddee ( 48 HOURS) It was called The Stranger beside Me) her boyfriend was as good a liar as Jodi. Jamie was missing 10 weeks before anyone noticed, never did find her body, and like Jodi he went on the stand, but he told a Jailhouse Snitch he murdered her. Unfortunately he got charged with 2 nd Degree, but he got 54 years.

On the one hand, I don't trust any of those PPL people.

On the other hand, I understand that TA's friends & family must experiencing some extreme frustration. They want to stand up & tell the world the TRUTH. Compound that with the fact that most normal people have little to no experience dealing with any sort of legal battle let alone a widely publicized one - they do not understand how anything they say that is recorded can and will be used against them and their cause.

i read a post from chris hughes last night that nurmi called his wife and told them they had 100% prood that TA was a pe....... - i can't even type it..... and that they were very upset and started to question themsleves, they didn't know at the time that attys can lie and say anything to witnesses to eliict testimony they want, but that they now dio know that this is 100% a lie by jodi - and imo i believe them

Yes, it's clear. lol The $64,000 question is, why, oh why would she want to go to Travis' when she was suppose to be on her way to see her new bf, Ryan. That absolutely makes no sense at all. She leads us to believe her actions show she was moving on but essentially all Ryan was was an alibi for her plan to murder Travis. There is no other reason for traveling hundreds of miles out of her way in the middle of the night to Mesa when she was suppose to be in Utah. jmo

BBM Exactly right, and I don't think I've heard that said before. RB must have felt awful when it dawned on him he had been merely a pawn in her despicable game. The sequence of events becomes startlingly clear when you take time to join the dots doesn't it. I believe JM will lead the jury through these movements when he gives his closing arguments.

From page 27 of 40 (http://www.docstoc.com/docs/document-preview.aspx?doc_id=109828551), the text message sent from Travis to Jodi on May 10, 2008:

Why don't you have him come *advertiser censored** you in the woods, I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people privacy and you dare insult me of all people. Someone you have should through your actions you hate more than love by denying me a human right to privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect.

Recognizing that this was sent via text, I have respectfully cleaned up the spelling/grammar/punctuation to make it more readable:

"Why don't you have him come *advertiser censored** you in the woods. I can only imagine you are so worried about me reading. You are paranoid because you have no respect for people's privacy and you dare insult me of all people - someone you have showed through your actions that you hate more than love by denying me a human right to privacy countless times. You have a lot of freaking nerve. We are all not like you in that aspect."

(Also please note that in some of the prior postings, it was not transcribed quite accurately from the original document.)

That Settlement Conference Memo infuriates me. :furious:

As I understand it, JA has ZERO compunction about dragging Travis and his legacy through (her made-up, fairytale) mud and causing interminable pain and grief to his friends and family...

... unless she gets man2 (if I recall) and parole after very few years.

Yet the memo is worded to lay the blame on the State... how disgusting.

For some reason as soon as I saw the photo I thought they were darryls. I spent hours last night looking for a good healthy photo of travis hands vs darryls and was not able to. TA fingers seemed to be more manicured to me for some reason.

They just looked so much like his from the testimony and all we saw was his hands.

This is the best photo I could find of his hands. He has very long fingers, and rounded cuticles. They do NOT look the hands in the peni pic at ALL.

travisalex.jpg

Conversation with myself

Examine your feelings so far about what Jodi is presenting as her defense. Is she actually making you believe bad things about Travis?

No, everything she says sounds like made-up dirty lies. What she has said so far makes me think this girl is full of warped festering sickness.

Examine the evidence that the Prosecution has presented. Does it point to a senseless killing of an innocent young man in his shower?

Yes, yes it does

So, just calm down and trust the jurors to have a brain. Go do some food shopping for next week.

(continued)

Is it beginning to concern me that I'm speaking to myself on a public forum board?

Yes, yes it does

Do I think all of my fellow WSers are thinking/doing the same thing?

Why yes, yes I do
:toast:
:D

i read a post from chris hughes last night that nurmi called his wife and told them they had 100% prood that TA was a pe....... - i can't even type it..... and that they were very upset and started to question themsleves, they didn't know at the time that attys can lie and say anything to witnesses to eliict testimony they want, but that they now dio know that this is 100% a lie by jodi - and imo i believe them

BBM I wonder what they knew/thought about TA made them question themselves in the first place. I would have hoped they would have told Nurmi there was no way he was correct, defend TA. They sound rather timid to not have immediately called Nurmi on his BS. IMHO, they should have know that there are good attorneys and bad attorneys, they are in the attorney business PPL! (snark)

I don't know Sky or Nurmi, BUT if what I have heard from Chris on the stand is any indication, Nurmi will rue the day he swears in Sky. MOO

I watched Juan prosecute the boyfriend of Jamie Laiaddee ( 48 HOURS) It was called The Stranger beside Me) her boyfriend was as good a liar as Jodi. Jamie was missing 10 weeks before anyone noticed, never did find her body, and like Jodi he went on the stand, but he told a Jailhouse Snitch he murdered her. Unfortunately he got charged with 2 nd Degree, but he got 54 years.

Sheeba, did you see the whole trial? Could you give us your impressions of Juan's approach to cross examining this guy?

I just saw a snippet, but he seemed pretty low-key, not as aggressive as he has seemed with some of the other witnesses.

BBM I wonder what they knew/thought about TA made them question themselves in the first place. I would have hoped they would have told Nurmi there was no way he was correct, defend TA. They sound rather timid to not have immediately called Nurmi on his BS. IMHO, they should have know that there are good attorneys and bad attorneys, they are in the attorney business PPL! (snark)

Good point, Sulamith! For being in a legal affiliated field, all these PPL people seem woefully ignorant about lawyers and legal proceedings! It is kind of ironic. Especially Gus "Silver Director Can I plead the 5th?" Searcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spurr15