Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Putting together a few different poster's potential ideas...Perhaps she wore gloves during the murder but took them off when she went to wash herself in the shower where she had dragged TA already.. and lost her balance, because she was standing between TA's body and since she couldn't catch herself with her feet because there was no room to step, she had to catch herself with her bloodied palm.. JUST an idea, putting it out there.. That may be why the print is in the shower, why her prints aren't elsewhere and how she got cleaned.
It is really gruesome to think if this is premeditated (which I believe thus far it entirely was) that she had sex with this man that day and in her mind she knew she was going to be killing him shortly thereafter.. Just very sick! I think that shows, to me, that she did NOT think of sex as something meaningful at all besides a method to her personal gain. And to me, that means every sex act she performed wouldn't have made her feel like a prostitute or used because she didn't put any special or "sacred" value in sex.

The Nurmi Trial Watch

TOTALS TO DATE:

Number of revolutions of Nurmi’s left hand - 7,563
Number of Nurmi’s “OK” - 387
Number of Nurmi’s “OK” coupled with “aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd uh” {and} - 1005
Number of “left hand to left ear” brushes - 761
Number of “at that point in time” in the Nurmi questions – 2 302
Number of “let’s back up” or “let’s rewind” in Nurmi questions – 154
Number of “right hand in and out of right pocket” motion – 4509
Length of Nurmi’s facial hair per day- 2.77mm

If I may add to the list:

Number of times the word "ejaculate" has been used: 1,001
Number of times the word "anal" has been used: 12,032

I've only followed a few trials but this defense is infuriating me. They are just throwing anything against the wall and hoping something sticks. Does anyone remember Mark Jensen? With his comparative penis pictures? This is the only trial I can think of that comes even close to the vulgarity of this one, but he was the defendant, not an innocent victim like poor Travis. My stomach churns with anger at how the defense is portraying this young man.

With JA loving photography so much, I think she did not dispose of the camera because she actually values the camera. She could not bear to dump it or bury it like the gun and knives.

And aren't we proud of her for saving that little thing?! Why didn't she bury it?

Shoulda, shoulda, shoulda, JA -- it was way too late for blackmailing TA -- greedy, greedy, greedy. That camera is no friend of yours now, is it?
icon10.gif

Oh, every day I worry more about that one juror...
icon9.gif

Given what Jodi has been accused of I dont think the Jurors will mind whatever way JM's goes at her. IMO. Now that was one Incredible movie. Especially the ending. Norton was amazing in that role.

YES!!! ^^^^^ to all that ^^^^:fence:

He gave her melted chocolates. Maybe.
He called her Pollyana.
He was truthful about not wanting to marry her.
He was truthful that he thought she should start dating others.
He didn't show up at her new home in another state after they broke up.
He didn't invite her to Cancun so he could continue using her.
Gee, he sounds like a decent man.

I'm not sure why people keep bringing this up. Facts don't know gender.

I ask only because I wonder if men (on or off the jury) find her to be a charming young woman who fell prey to a monster. Women are more astute in reading other women...men often overlook facts...like it or not, they see the face and other attributes first. JA could probably charm a snake as evidenced by the fact that Travis did initially show an interest in her...which changed when he realized she was an empty shell and saw no future with her.

I don't know if it was you or a family member that had you living at all the AFB's, but THANK YOU for your family's service to our country.

Proud daughter of a Naval officer, and now a mom and mom-in-law to two wonderful Navy service members.

I moved to TX from CA...and while the central CA valley gets hot, it doesn't have the humidity we have here, along with the heat. It's the humidity that makes it so miserable for much of the summer. Ugh! Let's hope it's a cooler than normal summer for us oldies, haha! :rocker:

I was the military member. Air Force enlisted and loved every minute. I was also stationed at Edwards AFB CA. My 2nd daughter was born there. My oldest daughter was born at Homestead AFB FL. Yes, it was hot at Edwards, but, as you put it no humidity!!!!!!! I was born and raised 110 miles NE of Spokane WA and my first base was Homestead AFB FL and OMG what a culture shock!!!! LOL saw my 1st roach and it just went on and on from there LOL I'm with you and hope this summer here is tolerable lol

I ask only because I wonder if men (on or off the jury) find her to be a charming young woman who fell prey to a monster. Women are more astute in reading other women...men often overlook facts...like it or not, they see the face and other attributes first. JA could probably charm a snake as evidenced by the fact that Travis did initially show an interest in her...which changed when he realized she was an empty shell and saw no future with her.

I would imagine most men are turned off by now after listening to her drone on and on! Nothing sexy about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am way behind on posts so apologies if this has already been posted anywhere.

I had no idea BWS (Battered Woman Syndrome) has only been around since the mid 70s, and that previous to that "Prolonged domestic violence simply wasn’t seen as a reasonable justification of deadly force."

It is an interesting quick read talking about how: "Using a self-defense claim as a courtroom gambit completely undermines public confidence in true allegations of domestic abuse…."
" One false allegation in the news informs an entire police precinct, jury pool, even families and friends; it stigmatizes and discourages victims."

http://www.thejanedough.com/jodi-arias-trial-self-defense/

With JA loving photography so much, I think she did not dispose of the camera because she actually values the camera. She could not bear to dump it or bury it like the gun and knives.

The camera was Travis's. I think Jodi deleted the photos and thought that erased any evidence of her being in the home at the time of the killing but the camera somehow got mixed up in the sheets/laundry and ended up in the washer.

Please stop the gender stereotypes.

Facts are facts, and she has a mountain of facts against her. Women are not more astute anymore than men are more athletic, both are rediculous stereotypes. I can think of many, many women who are better athletes than some men. Its a case by case basis and frankly I'm sick of the media driving a wedge between the genders.

Just to add, I would not be sidetracked on a murder jury by a womans appearanse, I think that is a crazy assertion driven by the same media who characterise this monster as a blonde bombshell. When I look at her I see a hideous monster.

Number of times the word "anal" has been used: 12,032

I've only followed a few trials but this defense is infuriating me. They are just throwing anything against the wall and hoping something sticks. Does anyone remember Mark Jensen? With his comparative penis pictures? This is the only trial I can think of that comes even close to the vulgarity of this one, but he was the defendant, not an innocent victim like poor Travis. My stomach churns with anger at how the defense is portraying this young man.

Wow, America may never be the same. That number is going to climb in the next week. I know NG is saying words she definitely avoided before. BBM

Putting together a few different poster's potential ideas...Perhaps she wore gloves during the murder but took them off when she went to wash herself in the shower where she had dragged TA already.. and lost her balance, because she was standing between TA's body and since she couldn't catch herself with her feet because there was no room to step, she had to catch herself with her bloodied palm.. JUST an idea, putting it out there.. That may be why the print is in the shower, why her prints aren't elsewhere and how she got cleaned.
It is really gruesome to think if this is premeditated (which I believe thus far it entirely was) that she had sex with this man that day and in her mind she knew she was going to be killing him shortly thereafter.. Just very sick! I think that shows, to me, that she did NOT think of sex as something meaningful at all besides a method to her personal gain. And to me, that means every sex act she performed wouldn't have made her feel like a prostitute or used because she didn't put any special or "sacred" value in sex.

BBM

The print was found several feet down the hallway. I remember seeing where a section of the wall had been removed as evidence.

The second BBM I totally agree with.

Please stop the gender stereotypes.

Facts are facts, and she has a mountain of facts against her. Women are not more astute anymore than men are more athletic, both are rediculous stereotypes. I can think of many, many women who are better athletes than some men. Its a case by case basis and frankly I'm sick of the media driving a wedge between the genders.

Just to add, I would not be sidetracked on a murder jury by a womans appearanse, I think that is a crazy assertion driven by the same media who characterise this monster as a blonde bombshell. When I look at her I see a hideous monster.

I agree with you wholeheartedly ...in this case .... because it's so apparently obvious. IMO

stereotypes is probably the wrong word but I'll be the first to argue men & women are very different. I'm thankful for the difference and appreciate them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ocean, I have no sympathy for Jodi's mother or her aunt. Jodi has admitted to killing Travis yet neither of these women even flinched when the court showed the final photos and autopsy photos of Travis. I don't put it past Jodi's mom to capitalize on the current situation.

Well, I've wondered if Jodi is just like her mother. She says her mom was abusive, constantly hitting her with The Wooden Spoon. It's possible the apple didn't fall far from the tree.

I know Jodi's family seated back there sure seemed to chuckle inappropriately, just like she does. Mom has a similar, dead-ish Mona Lisa smile. Could be a lot of disturbing similarities.

The Nurmi Trial Watch

TOTALS TO DATE:

Number of revolutions of Nurmi’s left hand - 7,563
Number of Nurmi’s “OK” - 387
Number of Nurmi’s “OK” coupled with “aaaaaaaannnnnnnnnndddddd uh” {and} - 1005
Number of “left hand to left ear” brushes - 761
Number of “at that point in time” in the Nurmi questions – 2 302
Number of “let’s back up” or “let’s rewind” in Nurmi questions – 154
Number of “right hand in and out of right pocket” motion – 4509
Length of Nurmi’s facial hair per day- 2.77mm