Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #27 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the video with Jodi and Travis pics ..I can not figure out what he (JM) is pointing to I see the KY he is pointing to but is he pointing to a tv? later on ...You know the pics at end with no sound .

I thought she said last Wednesday that Chastity wasn't discussed with the young Mormon men who visited her - she seemed to imply they were too embarrassed... :waitasec: Then again, I'm easily confused.

I thought she said it was through Travis only that she learned about the topic - conveniently throwing him under in the process...

Unless corroborated, I don't believe a thing JA says, especially when it's self-serving.

Oh wait - it's ALL self-serving.

I wish they would talk to these guys .. and get their opinion of her as she was at the time

In the video with Jodi and Travis pics ..I can not figure out what he (JM) is pointing to I see the KY he is pointing to but is he pointing to a tv? later on ...You know the pics at end with no sound .

GS, if you go back to the trial, putting the pics in where they would have been, JW did ask about a TV. I remember that question cuz I thought it was odd.

So reviewing those pics again (ugh), let's see. He's now supposed to be a pedophile interested in little boys, but he also likes pigtails, breast implants and female genitalia so much he took up close photos of it. Gawd, this is the "throw every sexual button pusher against the wall and see what sticks" defense.

I agree! I never really would associate the braids and *advertiser censored* kinda man would also be a gay pedophile.. I could fathom it maybe more so if she lied and said it was pictures of young girls on his computer but young boys is a very far-fetched leap, IMO.
And, this may be just me over-thinking things BUT if you were a man into males, wouldn't you not be less likely to be grossed out by kissing someone who gave you oral? I wouldn't know, really, but it just seems it.

"MOO" as a recently learned..
:liar:

Jodi Arias is quite the actress. . .but she can't seem to make any tears appear when she "cries".

I agree! I never really would associate the braids and *advertiser censored* kinda man would also be a gay pedophile.. I could fathom it maybe more so if she lied and said it was pictures of young girls on his computer but young boys is a very far-fetched leap, IMO.
And, this may be just me over-thinking things BUT if you were a man into males, wouldn't you not be less likely to be grossed out by kissing someone who gave you oral? I wouldn't know, really, but it just seems it.

Well said.

What I don't understand is how on earth the DT thinks this is a useful angle to pursue... It only serves to hurt what little credibility they *might*, sort of, maybe have imv. Personally, I haven't seen any whatsoever.

How on earth could this tangent help? ITA with you. It makes no sense!

Speaking of gender role reversals ..first, I agree with the post above that if the same facts had been committed by a male against a female, this would be a different case and probably wouldn't even be that newsworthy.

Think about this -- imagine all the same facts but reverse the gender roles. Think about a man showing up at his ex girlfriend's house in the middle of the night, without notice; police discovered naked photographs of both male and female; police found deleted photos of the female taking a shower, looking hesitant and surprised and ultimately seated in the shower a minute before her throat is slashed.

What conclusion would you immediately draw from those facts? That the male raped the female and humiliated her by photographing her and then made her take a shower to remove evidence of the assault before he brutally murdered her? That is what I would think.

I have not really seen any discussions along these lines, but I think it's possible that is exactly what happened between Jodi and Travis. Why not? She was armed with a gun and a knife, and the element of surprise would be enough to take control of Travis. She may have even tied him up -- maybe this is why she has come up with this story of the "soft rope" and cutting it with a knife. It's possible she took the pics of herself while he was tied up and had duct tape over his mouth -- there was obviously duct tape nearby, and as far as I know there was no roll of duct tape recovered from the scene. If Travis had a gun to his head from the time he woke up, he would most likely do whatever she told him to do. If she maintained enough distance from him, he would not be able to overcome her with force without risking being shot. She could have had the camera in her hand taking pictures of him without holding the camera to her face, and at the same time had the gun pointed at him, directing him to turn different ways.

If the roles were reversed, this is probably what I would think happened. Our society is pretty programmed to think of males as aggressors and females as victims when it comes to physical and sexual assault, but women can victimize men in the same way. The fact that Jodi committed such a violent brutal murder would have been hard to fathom if we didn't have photographic evidence and a confession -- so maybe Jodi committed other atrocities before the murder that we would not ordinarily think a female capable of or inclined to do.

I haven't really held this scenario up to all the evidence to figure out if it's plausible, but it's something to think about. Not that we will ever know, but it would at least explain the dissonance of having sex immediately before slashing, stabbing and shooting someone.

Imo, the element of surprise would have to have been immediate and would not have dragged out over hours, or even a 1/2 hour, and definitely wouldn't have involved Travis being tied up involuntarily and/or forced into a shower naked. I think 99.9999% of 30 yo males of average stature who are in good shape and work out regularly would have taken their chances against a knife or .25 wielded by a smaller woman (or even a bigger one), or both. .25's are TINY and even the slightest displacement of person's aim with either that gun or a knife would very likely successfully thwart a fatal attack.

I think he was completely surprised, with the gun, in the shower after already in a sitting position. Otherwise, imo, he would have tried to take her out and would, most likely, have been successful.

I also tend to agree with whomever said she "chickened out . . . like a little bi*tch" means that she went there to kill him first opportunity, but fell back on her "old ways" and didn't because she still had a glimmer of hope when he let her stay and wanted to have sex with her. Totally fits with the rest of her testimony. And, contrary to popular opinion, I think there's more than a little truth to a lot of it.

small point.....a male pedo that perps on boys does not necessarily indicate that he is gay.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I thought some of you might want a refresher of the facts, story of this relationship, murder

Investigators discovered photographs of the two having rough sex on a camera that was recovered from the scene of the crime.

The defence team has also outlined the hundreds of sexual emails and text sent between the two, in which Alexander called his girlfriend a '*advertiser censored*' and a '*advertiser censored*' in one message.

This comes after it was revealed that friends who discovered the badly mutilated body of Alexander wasted no time linking his ex-girlfriend to the crime, according to newly released 911 recordings.

On June 9, 2008, Travis Alexander's roommate and friend walked into his home in suburban Mesa to find him dead in the shower of his bedroom from 27 stab wounds and a shot to the face. His neck was also slashed from ear to ear.

Jennifer Willmott, an attorney for Arias, told jurors her client acted in self-defense after Alexander 'lunged at Jodi in anger' in his suburban Mesa home after she dropped his new camera.

'Jodi's life was in danger. He knocked her to the ground in the bathroom where there was a struggle,' Willmott said. 'If she did not have to defend herself, she would not be here.'

The couple had met at a work conference in Las Vegas in September 2006 and began speaking on the phone every day. Court records show they exchanged as many as 82,000 emails.

'There's nothing about her that I see in marriage material - or wife material,' Alexander had said, according to his friend, Dave Hall. 'But it's hard to say no to a woman that sneaks into your house, crawls in your bed and tries to, you know, seduce you.'

Among those deleted were pictures showing Alexander posing naked in the shower at 5.22pm, with the last picture showing him alive at 5.30pm. Later photos showed him bleeding while on the floor.
The camera also contained pictures of Arias posing naked on Alexander's bed at 1.40pm.
On June 9, his friends went to his upscale home after he had failed to return their calls. They found him dead in his shower and his body was 'well into the decomposition process'.
Wounds show that Alexander attempted to fight back, court records show. An autopsy found he sustained 27 puncture wounds and one gunshot wound, with the bullet found in his left cheek.

Investigators also found a bloody left palm print with Arias' DNA on the bathroom wall. Her DNA was also found in hair recovered from a bloody wall, according to the Arizona Republic.

I learned last week that the "drunk lady' was a long time friend of Travis'. Everyone knew them as platonic friends in that crowd. Well, everyone except Jodi of course. She spun this story as if he had a one night stand in public with a stranger. It was one of his good friends.

How juvenile! My DH has had similar incidents happen because he is always the gentleman with his lady friends. I just laugh and go about my business.:moo::seeya:

Every time I see the nude, crime scene or autopsy photos of Travis - a little part of my heart just crumbles for him - and for his family...

I dearly hope there is some sense of justice at the end of all this. I blame JA for continuing to hurt them without the least bit of concern. Wouldn't she have had a more credible defense if she said he was simply 'controlling' in private and just snapped?

She chose this sordid route, with seemingly the slightest of chances that it would work.

This makes me so angry...

Investigators discovered photographs of the two having rough sex on a camera that was recovered from the scene of the crime.

Is there a source for this? I don't think we've seen these photos yet.

small point.....a male pedo that perps on boys does not necessarily indicate that he is gay.

Good point.

You'd think Nurmi (with all his expertise in sex crimes) would know this... How they're trying to paint Travis (a little bit of everything - except violent - oops!) is not believable far as I'm concerned...

Okay, so this is really creepy to me. I found a
Robert Juarez killed a month after Travis Alexander??? Could (and I know, probably a long shot.....but could jodi's Bobby Juarez be officially Robert?)

This guy was gunned down on July 10. jodi didn't go to jail until July 15, five days later.

IMHO, the suspect in the second shot could be jodi.

Holy crap. What if?? This case sure has a lot of odd coincidences.......or does it?

Thoughts?

http://www.utsandiego.com/photos/2010/jul/09/193763/

Okay, so this is really creepy to me. I found a
Robert Juarez killed a month after Travis Alexander??? Could (and I know, probably a long shot.....but could jodi's Bobby Juarez be officially Robert?)

This guy was gunned down on July 10. jodi didn't go to jail until July 15, five days later.

IMHO, the suspect in the second shot could be jodi.

Holy crap. What if?? This case sure has a lot of odd coincidences.......or does it?

Thoughts?

http://www.utsandiego.com/photos/2010/jul/09/193763/

Can someone post the "bobby Utah" picture Nd the 1st picture of this Robert side by side?

So reviewing those pics again (ugh), let's see. He's now supposed to be a pedophile interested in little boys, but he also likes pigtails, breast implants and female genitalia so much he took up close photos of it. Gawd, this is the "throw every sexual button pusher against the wall and see what sticks" defense.
If this and the Anthony case don't call for a remake of our judicial system, I don't know what does. Being able to "invent-a-defense" without even an iota of presentable evidence is laughable at best. And so is conducting a trial in early 2013 when the crime took place in mid-2008 ... let's give the defense four and a half years to concoct a story and rehearse the defendant's testimony. And top of that, let's drag the jury through short work days, off days, numerous sidebars, and evidential hearings ... maybe they'll get so fed up, they'll say "enough is enough" and acquit the murderess.

Minor 4th,
Not only can a woman be just as brutal as a man. I believe females can deceive and cause men to commit crimes too. I am female and a lot of women won't like me saying it but to anyone who questions this, just pay attention to this trial. I rest my case!

What I have seen is men tend to react on impluse such as getting angry and then wind up acting on those impluses and murders someone.

But a lot of cases I have read about for decades female murderers seems to be way more vengeful, bitter and vindictive. A lot of them are well planned out premeditated crimes. They also seem to want to kill their victim in up close and personal ways when you would think it would be the opposite since usually the man is much larger than the female killer.

It seems there is more raw gutteral hatred coming from women. They will knife the victim to death...use hammers and other bludeoning objects to beat them to death or axes. Very gruesome actually. I have even read about a hair raising case where a woman murdered her husband then cut his body up and feed it to their children. Real depraved scary stuff.

And I have always thought there is nothing more wicked and evil than the Black Widow murderer who calmly sits there watching her victims die a slow and agonizing death. They pretend to even care from them when they become violent ill from the posioning and she strokes their hair and reassures them... all along feeding them more and more poisoning. Shudder.

I dont know why anyone would ever think that females arent as sadistic, cruel, and viscious as any male ever dared to be. Nor do I understand why our society would rather wear blinders than admitting women can be and are just as evil as men. I know this double standard has done a great disservice to victims who were murdered by females or victims who have been raped by one.

People even seem to think that it is mostly men who kill their own child when in truth both genders run neck and neck and more children are grossly abused/neglected and tortured by their own bio mothers than their fathers. Yet is like society just creates the fantasy they want to believe which seems to be men are evil and women are good. Uggggh.

The double standards in this country is reprehensible.:furious:

Even the thought that some think Juan has to treat Jodi somehow differently than he would a male shows we are still in a stagnated world where women are expected to be treated better than males even in the justice system.:(

One day I hope that double standards will be no more and it truly will be that Lady Justice is blind and its justice for all.

I dont see it happening anytime soon though.:(

IMO

I thought some of you might want a refresher of the facts, story of this relationship, murder

Investigators discovered photographs of the two having rough sex on a camera that was recovered from the scene of the crime.The defence team has also outlined the hundreds of sexual emails and text sent between the two, in which Alexander called his girlfriend a '*advertiser censored*' and a '*advertiser censored*' in one message.[/B]

Snipped for space. BBM

The jury has only seen individual photos of Travis and Jodi where they are naked.

The only rough sex we have heard about is in Jodi's testimony. Can't even be he-said-she-said since he is dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro