Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #28 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading and trying to catch up. Still reading on the last and I saw the Juanette's and I wonder if the guys would be the Juanabes? I didn't know if just anyJuan can. I mean not everyJuan can be. I guess noJuan knows?

And every time JA takes the stand, I get so bored that I just juan! :floorlaugh:

This is a recent story about Arias's & ex Darryl's sex life

Jodi Arias' ex- boyfriend said that she is a sexually aggressive person and has taken several nude picture of him while he was in the shower during their relationship as she done to Travis Alexander before gruesomely murdering him.

Arias' former boyfriend, Daryl Brewer, testified that the brunette had asked him to borrow two gas cans several days before the murder. Arias never explained why she needs the cans, and prosecutors explained that Arias filled up the 10-gallon cans before driving to Alexander's home so that she wouldn't leave a trail of her journey to Mesa, Arizona.

Lawyer Kirk Nurmi questioned Brewer about his encounter with his ex from 2002 to 2006. The couple lived in the house that purchased during the last two years of their relationship. The couple had broken up once Arias met Alexander and converted to Mormonism, "She had continued to pay the mortgage, but she was not paying other household bills, she began getting into debt or financial trouble. For me it seemed she was not as rational or logical," Arias ex-boyfriend said.

The 52-year-old said that during their relationship Arias had gotten breast implants to "fit in with [his] crowd". The divorced father of a teenager then told the court that they had anal sex many times and finally decided to stop having sex with him in order to save herself for marriage.

http://www.mstarz.com/articles/7999...aryl-brewer-anal-sex-video-graphic-photos.htm

There are some things in that article that weren't testified to and inaccurate.

While I appreciate you posting we do already have a very informative and accurate timeline thread loaded with info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you believe the ME, and I do, she had the advantage. She had the element of surprise as well as her victim in the most vulnerable position possible. There is blood from floor to ceiling in the bathroom. Cast off blood.

He tried and failed to fend her off. His hands sliced and diced are evidence of that. We know he crawled down that hallway being stabbed in his back by the blood on the hallway walls.

At the end of the hall there is a blood pool from his throat being slashed.

It's all there. He tried to defend himself, he tried to flee. He didn't make it...

that's the thing. <mod snip> If you look at my OP you will see that the only thing I reject is that Travis was a "hostage." I think he was surprised with the gun while seated in the shower and totally unable to defend himself. My point was that I don't believe he was a hostage because he would have (probably successfully) defended himself if he had a chance, but didn't.

It's frustrating.

Reading and trying to catch up. Still reading on the last and I saw the Juanette's and I wonder if the guys would be the Juanabes? I didn't know if just anyJuan can. I mean not everyJuan can be. I guess noJuan knows?

HAHAHHAA! Brilliant! Thanks for the laugh! :floorlaugh:

Juansters? TeamJuan? I dunno... I'm getting sleepy. Someone* will pick a good one... Actually I'd like something like TeamJuan - gender neutral so we can all be together :).

People have reacted similarly to toy guns. I would bet that most crime victims do not go through the process of analyzing the size and caliber of the gun that is pointed at their head.
I've never been a victim of a violent crime, but the attacker could be four foot tall and all I'd care about is the gun pointed at me. It's probably all I would see.

I'll look at the links... thanks. But I want to be clear that I didn't assume she "couldn't" have done that because women don't behave that way. I said I doubted it would've happened that way because usually it doesn't and because there's a reason it doesn't. Able bodied men who are not prevented from defending themselves from women, armed or otherwise, typically will do so and will do so effectively. Especially if the weapon is a tiny little gun unlikely to inflict significant harm or a knife that can easily be deflected or otherwise rendered ineffective by a minor blow from the intended victim.

A gun is a gun. I doubt strongly that TA was guessing whether it would harm him. I know nothing about guns, only that they kill.

By all means, tell me of a real life situation you know of where a healthy young man let a small woman armed with a .25 and/or a knife hold him hostage, force him into the shower naked and killed him -- or anything even remotely similar. That's what I was asking for. Similar examples.

What you are forgetting though is that this small woman armed with a .25 and/or knife DID murder Travis. He didn't get away, did he? So, that said, I'm pretty sure that not only can it happen, it did happen.

BBM

With all due respect, her size doesn't matter when she's threatening to put a bullet into him. Healthy young man or no, I'd wager most healthy young people would comply in hopes of making it out alive, whether or not the attacker is a Hobbit or an Amazon.

IMO.

Doubt it. Go look at a pic of a .25 of you don't already know what one looks like. It's like a toy and practically is. If it's not held directly to your temple or the base of your skull (which it wasn't in this case) it probably won't kill you and is most definitely worth the chance of trying to knock it out of the perps hands.

By all means, tell me of a real life situation you know of where a healthy young man let a small woman armed with a .25 and/or a knife hold him hostage, force him into the shower naked and killed him -- or anything even remotely similar. That's what I was asking for. Similar examples.

Who said he was forced into the shower at knife of gun point?

None of this post is of facts, but of my own observations...

I've been reflecting on JA's testimony, her appearance, her demeanor, her words, her descriptions of sexual activities... And IMO I found it all odd. Travis seemed to me the more passive and submissive type, where JA seemed more the aggressive and domineering type. She doesn't seem to be the type to do things sexual or non-sexual where she isn't the one in control. Again this just my opinion.

I formed this opinion of JA by the following:
- firing of lawyer due to letters she wanted to bring forth
- getting her mother to bring those same letters to the Enquirer
( new testimony after Thursdays closed hearing is of same theme)
- the plead bargain seemed threatening
- in her multiple interviews & multiple stories
- she wanted to take the stand
- smiling in mugshot
(The list goes on)

Just wanted to share my thoughts, but before I end my post I want to also add;
My heart goes out to all the victims, and that includes families, friends, and to all those that this tragic event impacted.

BBM

Yes, his name was Travis Alexander, he was brutally murdered!
The woman was 3 inches shorter then him, she has already admitted guilt in a court of law!

OT: Did anyone watch 48 Hours Mystery and see the previews for next week's episode?

Does anyone know what case that is? A little boy calls 911 and says that someone shot him, his sister, little baby and his mother and grandmother.

and they brought in someone from the army???? to the police station.

I'm trying to wrack my brain thinking of what case this is.

And what self defense murder starts with a knife? Reasoning would suggest it would start with a bashing and a knife reached for during the attack which would have meant a trip downstairs... I want to hear how that is explained to the jury. Also if it wasn't a gun in the home has she explained her possession and use of it? Sorry .. Still catching up.

No we haven't got that far as to the gun. We do know Travis didn't own one and Jodi's Grandparents had one stolen from their home prior to the murder. Same caliber.

What you are forgetting though is that this small woman armed with a .25 and/or knife DID murder Travis. He didn't get away, did he? So, that said, I'm pretty sure that not only can it happen, it did happen.

You're ignoring my point entirely. No worries, I'm getting used to it ;)

Pathology always stays the same regardless of the situation. She is channeling her inner casey anthony. casey was also extremely jealous and I am sure Travis was killed because he was interested in another woman. Caylee died because she got more attention than casey did. She had to go. It was NOT an accident.

They use sex to control their men. When that no longer works, their ego suffers devastation and the one responsible for this must be eliminated.

I keep getting jolts when this woman speaks. To me, her voice and mannerisms are also similar....*shiver*..those hands and their movements...

that's the thing. <mod snip> If you look at my OP you will see that the only thing I reject is that Travis was a "hostage." I think he was surprised with the gun while seated in the shower and totally unable to defend himself. My point was that I don't believe he was a hostage because he would have (probably successfully) defended himself if he had a chance, but didn't.

It's frustrating.
BBM

How would Travis have defended himself against a bullet?

Let's say Jodi had a gun pointed at him, demands he undress, etc. How could Travis have gotten to her before the bullet got to him?

BBM

Yes, his name was Travis Alexander, he was brutally murdered!
The woman was 3 inches shorter then him, she has already admitted guilt in a court of law!

You skipped the part about him being held hostage and being forced into the shower. Which, again, was my ONLY point. Good grief. I AGREE that she killed him ffs. Wth?

No we haven't got that far as to the gun. We do know Travis didn't own one and Jodi's Grandparents had one stolen from their home prior to the murder. Same caliber.

Oh yeah I agree it was so the grandparents gun! I just want to hear her try and explain one being there!

It's frustrating.

I think you have misunderstood me then. I am not trying to come up with scenarios that make Jodi the most guilty or evil, and I think it's entirely possible that Jodi attacked him for the first time while he was in the shower. That's my prevailing theory and a very likely scenario.

On the other hand, I think it's also possible that the attack began hours sooner and what looks like consensual sexual activity might not have been consensual at all because Jodi had a gun, and she's a crazy stalker who has shown that she is capable of extreme violence that one would not normally associate with a female.

It doesn't matter what size a gun is. People have frozen over Derringers. It's simple. People react differently to situations, especially when they are in vulnerable positions and when having something happen to them for the first time that they never would have thought would happen. I can guarantee everyone here that if each of us was facing a person holding a gun on us, we would each react differently. Some of us might run screaming from the room, past the assailant, thinking that if we get hurt doing so, that it's a chance we take. Others freeze. It is not a difficult thing to decipher. It is human nature.

I was held up in a robbery at gun point. I froze. Wouldn't even look at him and kept my head down. All I was thinking was I hope he shot me first cause I didn't want to see my friend shot first. My mouth was so dry... I couldn't spit for even a million dollars. Terrified.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member