Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If shes calling them "spidey's" then she's familiar with them. We all know they were popular with women back then and I'm sure she made mention of them to TA and he just simply got them as a gift. What a crock I hope the jury see's through this bs.

If they even existed in the first place

Just is infuriating that he keeps referring to the underwear as boys underwear.

How is this permitted that he's elliciting such obvious BS lies??????

This entire exchange is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all. I'm a newbie here but I have recently had an experience which sheds some light on the discussion about why the odor of decomposition did not alert the roomies.

Last December my neighbor in my apartment building died in her bed. I knocked on Monday morning to return some borrowed eggs and she was obviously ill--said she wanted to be left alone. I left town to babysit my grandchildren and received a call on Thursday to return immediately. They had just discovered my friend's body--alerted by the odor. The police were called and it took twelve hours for the coroner to arrive. A policeman was posted by the door.

This is California and our apartments are not air conditioned --this is the East Bay. With apartments side by side it took four days for the odor to draw attention. Half a day later the odor was detectable in the apartment underneath the victim as well. It got much worse between day four and day five when they finally removed the body.

With the roommates living on the other side of the house, I find their testimony consistent with my own recent experience.

Thanks for letting me join--

Anagrammy

Love your name, anagrammy!

Thanks for the info, as many of us thought that so odd about the roommate being in the home and not knowing.

Welcome, glad you posted.

It's striking to me that she held on to the shirt and undies that said "Travis Alexander's" on them, but apparently didn't hold on to the spidey undies...

Judge Stephens takes the bench

6qfd75.png

Defendant's father

209nkeq.png

Defendant retakes the stand, for the 4th day

2ujtsg6.png

Defendant's younger brother

142g3fb.png

Defendant's parents

2z5qd6g.png

Travis' Siblings

adf9xx.png

I swear this is the most confused, cognitively able 30+ year old woman I have ever witnessed.

after she moved to mesa.. uh you mean after you broke up

man poor Travis.. seven months of hell with this woman

Anyone have a screen shot of JA dad and/or brother, I missed it.

disregard, TigerBalm posted them, Thanks!

I love it when JM objects about heresay and Nurmi says "not being offered up for the truth" something like that

Surely not being offered up for the truth - Arias has NO idea what the truth is!

If Travis wanted to have sexual interactions with a male, he'd find a young looking of age male. Or at least a woman without breast implants.

I have been listening for 5 minutes. I am going to Target now.

My impression is today she's trying to act all embarrassed, etc. The smile is gone.

I hate to break it to ya JA, but your innocence was used up YEARS ago! :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

so, i am trying to get this straight. He wanted to keep her a secret but he wanted her to wear a t-shirt that said "travis alexander's"?! Ughhh...

such a good point!

SO, I am trying to get this straight. He wanted to keep her a secret but he wanted her to wear a t-shirt that said "Travis Alexander's"?! Ughhh...

Excellent point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member