Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is this permitted that he's elliciting such obvious BS lies??????

This entire exchange is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is so so sad. She already slaughtered him but that wasn't enough. Now she's got to kill his memory. She is the lowest of the low.

My impression is today she's trying to act all embarrassed, etc. The smile is gone.

I hate to break it to ya JA, but your innocence was used up YEARS ago! :rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

She's a horrid actress.

SO, I am trying to get this straight. He wanted to keep her a secret but he wanted her to wear a t-shirt that said "Travis Alexander's"?! Ughhh...

At this point in time, she was acknowledged by him and not a secret (yet).

Afternoon folks,

Trial has begun and this is maybe off subject for now, however, earlier discussion about the Penis Photographs... IMO were not confirmed as TA

Defense Expert
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 12 - Part 2 - YouTube

at around the 34:00 mark, then Juan at the 36:00 mark asks if the expert can tell us Where the photo's came from.. Expert answers "NO"...
Hope this helps ;)

And you can mark my words on that, his unnatural behavior with his dog Napoleon can't be far behind...

How is this permitted that he's elliciting such obvious BS lies??????

This entire exchange is dispicable!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This judge is RIDICULOUS. She is an abomination, IMO. She lets this continue in her court room with NO proof. Aren't judges elected? I'd love to see her recalled.

I don't know about anyone else, but part of the reason JA's testimony is SO tedious is that just about everything asked and answered cannot be corroborated, so she can say anything she wants to and spin it in her favor.

I measure everything she says by this standard since she's a proven, prolific liar. I believe none of this.

If Travis wanted to have sexual interactions with a male, he'd find a young looking of age male. Or at least a woman without breast implants.

I have been listening for 5 minutes. I am going to Target now.

Yeah and he'd have no interest in photographing her females parts in such a graphic manner, so WHICH IS IT, JODI?

now she just tries to sneak in that Travis had temper problems as a teen

Gotta say it having been in an abusive relationship...Jodi's games would cause even my pacifist self to seriously struggle.

Slashing tires, warning girlfriends off, snooping email and social media and probably dozens of other sneaky tricks we don't know about...she's lucky he didn't kill her. He really would have to be a saint not to get ticked off.

Were those Darrly's son's underwear maybe?

Afternoon folks,

Trial has begun and this is maybe off subject for now, however, earlier discussion about the Penis Photographs... IMO were not confirmed as TA

at around the 34:00 mark, then Juan at the 36:00 mark asks if the expert can tell us Where the photo's came from.. Expert answers "NO"...
Hope this helps ;)

WE know this, but the jury may not realize it. It's clear the DT wanted to imply it was Travis'. To clarify, I'd love for the owner of that peen to claim it.

This judge is RIDICULOUS. She is an abomination, IMO. She lets this continue in her court room with NO proof. Aren't judges elected? I'd love to see her recalled.

Apparently she has to let her drone on and on because it's a DP case and she's trying to save her own life. It makes me ILL though.

Missed the first part of her testimony - can anyone give me a quick update?

LOL Now she wants us to believe he had sex with her during her sleep for his first time?! I can hardly listen anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaoskap