Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the jury is going to hate her as much as we do, at least I hope so! How in he!! can her father and younger brother sit and listen to this. OMG!

she didn't have the moral courage to bring it up and talk about it with him again

Okay. I'm done. I can't stand any more of this. I'm sure you'll let me know when she's off the stand. This is just ridiculous.

I kinda feel bad for the defense attorney - no one should have to ask these questions to anyone. lol

His forte is sex crime defense - I believe he is well versed in this line of questioning and it has little affect on him.

IMO

My experience tells me that there is NO WAY a man can penetrate a woman while she is sleeping. She will either wake up during the attempt or move in such a way as to ease this
this act.
That's all I'm gonna say.

Unless she sleeps on her back with legs raised and spread apart...
sorry, but anyone who has ever had sex must know this right?

VICTIM'S DO NOT SMILE WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HORRIBLE ACTS....if they feel they are horrible and they are true victim's.

Sorry for yelling. :furious:

no need to say sorry. I think we are all yelling and sickened by this.

So.... she's saying he's raping her without actually saying it because she's too damn sweet... and she's also taking her share of responsibility because she fell asleep cuddling with him in cute shorts... plus her main concern was breaking some spiritual law, not the sexual violation.

This was after he sent her little boy shorts? Somewhere between the time she moved thousands of miles to be with him, hack his phone and email accounts, crawl through his doggie door, etc.

Yeah, I don't get any of this.

can the jury stand up and say - "ok, enough of the trash, we find you guilty"??? :please:

That would be me.

Did she just say she didnt have moral courage? Oh my gosh! She doesn't know what morals are. This was not her first rodeo. Jury won't buy into this!!

He is allegedly raping her, and she didn't care that he was doing it. Her first thought was, "uh oh." Not, WTF, get off me you sick-o.

Nurmi is practically BEGGING her to say that she didn't like it, didn't want it, and she won't. She didn't ask him to stop. She started squirming because it felt good, she said his name in passion. She then went down on him. If someone did that to me and then wanted me to give him oral sex, I would have bit him. Very hard.

She was NOT raped or forced, she did not stop it because she liked it, she loves him, and wouldn't have left. She didn't feel threatened or bad about this and she stayed because she wanted to enjoy the rest of the weekend with him.

It's hard to tell who the bigger dirt bag is right now: Wurmi or HER

Let's see, she says he ignored her, treated her like a *advertiser censored*, now raped her and she stayed because she enjoyed spending time with him. Seriously?

Is that JA's father? if it is, he looks like he is staring her down IMO

Maybe that is why JA acts so solemn today.. aww and don't ya just love the little 'bow' on her shirt along with the infamous side bang pony!

:furious:Does anyone actually believe that she did not want vaginal/penile sex? Really? She is trying to come across as the innocent little twelve year old virgin right now and it is ticking me off. Blue balls? Really? She is such a liar!!!!! I guess she is trying to come off as frigid. Now, her attorney is insinuating that she was raped!!! Surely the jury is not stupid.

omg, if someone had tried to have sex with me without consent and they asked me to finish him off, i would have bit it off.

But poor sweet Jodi was so concerned about his blue balls, she had to oblige him.

Nurmi said "unconscious". Is sleeping the same as being unconscious? I am surprised JM didn't object.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member