Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good point! This is just to painful to listen to!

It is hard to decide who is the most reprehensible party in this travesty- Nurmi or Arias?
Nurmi must know the Arias story is self serving tripe and Arias is lying with wild abandon and she is doing it with such breathtaking smugness. They both are nauseating human beings.

WTFever. How does someone get your shorts off while sleeping and you stay asleep.

And how was her shirt pulled pretty far up if she was belly down? How did she realize it was pulled up if she was belly down? Shirts and sheets feel the same, IMO.

Nurmi 'Well let me ask you this, about those sexual acts, were you awake?'

WTH?

My wife is trying to watch video on her Android tablet but it doesn't seem to work, is there a link that will work for this?

I think the jury is going to hate her as much as we do, at least I hope so! How in he!! can her father and younger brother sit and listen to this. OMG!

BBM - that's what I'm thinking. What an odd day to show up too. Why not show up on boring day 1 or 2 instead of blue ball day?

MOO

Mel

I kinda feel bad for the defense attorney - no one should have to ask these questions to anyone. lol

His specialty is defending people accused of sex crimes. He's probably asked these questions a million times, trying to poke holes in victim's stories.

I don't have any sympathy.

He is allegedly raping her, and she didn't care that he was doing it. Her first thought was, "uh oh." Not, WTF, get off me you sick-o.

Nurmi is practically BEGGING her to say that she didn't like it, didn't want it, and she won't. She didn't ask him to stop. She started squirming because it felt good, she said his name in passion. She then went down on him. If someone did that to me and then wanted me to give him oral sex, I would have bit him. Very hard.

She was NOT raped or forced, she did not stop it because she liked it, she loves him, and wouldn't have left. She didn't feel threatened or bad about this and she stayed because she wanted to enjoy the rest of the weekend with him.

It's hard to tell who the bigger dirt bag is right now: Wurmi or HER

Not only did she not stop it because she liked it -- IT DIDN"T HAPPEN AT ALL.

(sorry for yelling, but ....)

Is that JA's father? if it is, he looks like he is staring her down IMO

Maybe that is why JA acts so solemn today.. aww and don't ya just love the little 'bow' on her shirt along with the infamous side bang pony!

Every time I see that hair style I think of Jaycee Dugard - a true innocent. She has that exact hairstyle in her young pictures. I think that is who they are trying to channel here.

What I don't get is how can she butcher the guy & then recall with giggles, smiles & obvious glee the intimate times they shared including her "spidies?" Oh, wait, she's a sociopath/psychopath...that explains it. :/

Please be smarter than the P12!!! :please:

She's gotta lot of balls to be spinning these lies.

All of this abuse and she kept coming back for more?! :banghead: Nice try!

ITA Steely Dan. The minute a man "abused" me that would be the end of it. :moo:

The defense attorney does this type of work for a lying. Totally disgusting IMO!

We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting.
http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

ETA: BOLDED HAHA.. I meant living but lying is what this testimony is.

This trial and this particular direct examination will do wonders for his private practice... potential future clients (sex offenders) will love what he's doing here, bash and trash the victim and glorify the accused. Business will be booming. Congrats. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member