Jodi Arias TAKES THE STAND #29 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This judge is RIDICULOUS. She is an abomination, IMO. She lets this continue in her court room with NO proof. Aren't judges elected? I'd love to see her recalled.
Based on what I learnt in the Ask A Lawyer thread, the judge is doing the right thing by letting this in, IMO. She's not an abomination; she's doing her job. Otherwise Travis' family would have to sit through another trial.

IMO

So according to JA:

Travis liked her to dress sexy and he liked to take naked pictures her?! (Remember apparently before TA she only wore turtle necks and modest clothing-yeah right)

Travis liked liked her to dress like a little girl with ponytails and school girl outfits?

Travis liked her to wear little boys underwear and she caught him looking at little boy pictures?

So what are we are suppose to believe he liked women, little girls and little boys?!

I seriously can't believe this. Beyond disgusting. She can't even get any of her stories (lies) straight. IMO

Does anyone think bringing JA’s Dad in is for sympathy ?

Oh, but of course.

Shudder at the thought, but if I were ever in a position to publicly embarrass my family with such sordid sexual details, would I want my sick father to be there to witness it in person? OMG, no.

blue balls???? omg that doesn't happen arias! come on!

Even if it did, this girl certainly didn't leave him wanting, from what we've heard. I am just sick over this... and we're not even to THAT DAY, wth will she say about that?

Interesting that they are now calling it the "Law of Chastity" which is correct, when they have been calling it a vow (we do not refer to it that way). I wonder why the change and who decided it. Not very important but interesting.

:furious:Does anyone actually believe that she did not want vaginal/penile sex? Really? She is trying to come across as the innocent little twelve year old virgin right now and it is ticking me off. Blue balls? Really? She is such a liar!!!!! I guess she is trying to come off as frigid. Now, her attorney is insinuating that she was raped!!! Surely the jury is not stupid.

She had been out of her parents home since she was 15, and she had lived continuously with adult men since then. And she was worried about having vaginal sex?

This is one of the most discusting testimonies I have ever heard. The man is dead and can't defend himselve. I feel bad for his family.

But poor sweet Jodi was so concerned about his blue balls, she had to oblige him.

Jeez . . . blue balls is high school stuff when a guy is trying to get in your pants. She is really trying to play up the virginal, innocent young waif, isn't she?

She sure does have "selective memory" :banghead: :banghead: JM is going to discredit all of her bs.

The defense attorney does this type of work for a lying. Totally disgusting IMO!

We understand that innocent people can be accused of sex crimes such as sexual assault, sex conduct with a minor or sexual exploitation of a minor, or any sex offense with very little evidence. We also understand that being accused of committing such a crime is devastating and daunting.
http://maricopasexcrimes.com/

ETA: BOLDED HAHA.. I meant living but lying is what this testimony is.

She didn't have the courage to talk to him about it but had the courage to stab him in the heart, in the back, slit his throat and shoot him in the head? OooooKAYYY!

Her dad looks really angry.

He complained about blue balls, so she gave him a bj. After he entered her in her sleep.

She is just so considerate. :rolleyes:

VICTIM'S DO NOT SMILE WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HORRIBLE ACTS....if they feel they are horrible and they are true victim's.

Sorry for yelling. :furious:

JA smiles MORE when describing: being in a stranglehold, feeling like a prostitute, feeling like a used piece of toilet paper. Seriously creepy.

I am 48 years old and have never slept through being underdressed and penetrated. For Pete's sake!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not even in my most drunken stupor...way back in the day....js :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members